Brightview Builders

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2005

At Brightview Builders we have built a reputation for quality workmanship and prompt professionalism for over 22 years. We’ve provided unparalleled service to Annapolis, Severna Park, and Arnold, MD in both exterior remodeling and general building construction. For the same courteous, reliable service we've built our reputation on, you can trust your home to Brightview Builders!Free estimates & initial consultation! Credentials include: James Hardie Preferred Remodeler, Certainteed 5-Star Contractor, Vinyl Siding Institute Graduate...

Clear Choice of Maryland

Family owned company specializing in roofing and window projects with 20 years experience. We offer fiberglass, vinyl and wood windows from James Hardie. We specialize in Exterior entry doors, Patio, French, Sliding Glass, Multi-Lock doors from Clad, Composite, Fiberglass, Stain and high-quality custom doors. Vinyl siding and Fiver cement James Hardie siding. lifetime roofing and decks! We offer a no pressure and hassle-free estimating process with pricing good for 1 year. 0% financing available along with other promotions. We look forward to serving you.

Offers by Clear Choice of Maryland on Angi
Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

10/03/2018

Kenneth S.

We could not be happier with the work done at our house in Severna Park March-July 2018 by Brightview Builders. After our phase one family room renovation (new floor/widow, remove walls, install gas fireplace) was completed on time, on budget and expertly, we hired Brightview for phase two - a full kitchen renovation. Every step was coordinated perfectly and communication was daily via phone calls and texts from our project manager Darell. Brightview worked with our kitchen designer to execute her plan flawlessly. Again, this project was on time and on budget. The construction site was thoroughly cleaned up each night and the final results are beautiful. We would definitely recommend Brightview Builders, Mark and Darell to our friends and neighbors. Ken and Donna Sullivan

Description of Work
family room and kitchen renovation

Category remodeling,siding,home remodeling

11/17/2017

Amy M.

We got an estimate from Brightview Builders. They were professional and provided a competitive estimate. We decided to go with a different company because of an extended warranty on the installation work.

Description of Work
Hardie board siding and new windows, new storm doors and new back door.

07/19/2017

Lawrence S.

The work took about 6 weeks (some delays due to rain). The new room turned out great. The project manager keep me informed of any delays and when their workers were going to arrive and any given day. I would definitely recommend Brightview Builders

Description of Work
I had a 30 year old sunroom (Pella windows and ceiling) that needed to be replaced with a new sunroom with a normal gabled roof and casement windows with matching Hardy board siding

Category flooring contractor,roofing,siding,replacement windows,sunrooms

06/20/2017

Robert I.

That was really good. It is cement and brick. It is 6 stairs leading from the sidewalk to the front door. The deck is in the back by the back door. I would use them definitely. I have referred them to other people as well.

Description of Work
They redid the front porch to my house and the back deck.

Category decks

01/18/2017

Angela S.

Work crew was friendly and efficient. Did excellent work, had job completed promptly, did thorough clean-up. Price was fair.

Description of Work
Siding/trim

Category roofing,siding

10/16/2015

David J.

I met with Mark initially to discuss my two projects, including some custom features that I wanted to add. I also planned to do some of the work myself. He developed drawings for exactly what I wanted to do. Once I got permits approved by the city, the crew came to work not too long afterward. The crew chief contacted me before the work started to be sure that they understand exactly what was being done. They showed up daily at 8 am promptly and told me what they planned to accomplish each day. At the end of each day all materials were covered and all trash and construction debris was removed from the site. The crew was great to work with and very courteous. For the custom things that I added I explained what I wanted done and everything was finished exactly as I requested. Both jobs are now done and I extremely satisfied with the quality of the work and will definitely use this company again for future work.

Description of Work
Extended the roof of the main house to cover a large open deck and also reframed an existing porch and installed new windows and siding so that the room can be used year-round.

08/09/2015

EDward G.

After 26 years, finally got tired of periodically replacing rotted sheets of T-111 siding on our house. Also needed 2 old windows replaced and had a rottted rim joist under front door. Had all done by Brightview bulders. Carpenters were great, neat and cleaned up after themselvs, even using magnetic tool to pick up old nails from the site. Entire house was wrapped with foam wrap and then vinyl siding/vinyl rough split shingles were installed. Told it wouild take about 2 weeks and it took about 2 weeks for total job. Siding crew often worked 10 hour days and were fantastic. Mark, the owner was very patient and professional and came to our house on a number of occasions to discuss design and bring samples from a number of different companies until we made up our mind on colors and materials Any errors were fixed immediately as the work went on. Both Mark and all crew members were responsive throughout the project and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 windows, repaired rotted rim joist under front porch, wrapped entire house over T-111 siding and installed new vinyl siding

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Thanks [Removed Member name].

08/07/2015

Christopher D.

They were prompt and professional. A previous contractor had strung me along saying "we will be there within 2 weeks" for over 2 months. Brightview told me when they were going to be here, and then came when they said they would. The work was well done. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt area suffering from dry rot, caulked and painted windows.

Category siding,replacement windows

Thanks [Removed Member name].

08/02/2015

Louise R.

The siding and trim repair and roof leak and sub-floor repair were separate engagements. Both were very satisfactory and at very reasonable cost. Brightview is very responsive, professional, and easy to deal with. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Siding and trim repair. Roof leak and subfloor repair.

Category flooring contractor,roofing,siding

06/19/2015

Michael A.

Brightview did an excellent job. They showed up on time, removed the old siding, found other issues related to the original installation which they fixed. For example, the sheathing under the siding had not been taped. They completed most of the work the first day. I had a couple of issues and Brightview owner came out, inspected the work and agreed with our concerns as well as noted a couple of other aesthetic issues about the trim that could be improved on. They returned the next day and completed the work and addressed all the things I discussed with the owner. There a couple of minor things to complete and the owner said they would be back the following Monday, which they did.

Description of Work
Brightview resided 3 sides of my home. Original siding was pulling away from the house in a number of areas. I consulted with a number of people and the consensus was that the original siding, although only about 20 years old, was not installed properly. While it could be repaired, it would have essentially required removing the siding and reinstalling it, thus I elected to just replace it. I obtained 3 bids and while they were all similar. I elected to go with Brightview because I was considering some window work because I thought I could improved the efficiency. The owner of Brightview, after looking at what I had currently, thought that it would not be worth the cost at this time, while the other bidders simply gave me an estimate.

Category siding

Thank you, I was glad to help.

Brightview Builders

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2005

PO Box 688

Arnold, MD 21012

Vinyl Siding, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, Cedar Siding, Replacement Windows, Andersen Windows, Porches, Decks, Patios, Sidewalks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express