Stewart Lawn & Landscaping

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2005

4.2

PO Box 4994

Annapolis, MD 21403

Over the years, Stewart Lawn & Landscape, has become the go-to lawn care professional in Anne Arundel County. With 34 years of experience and thousands of happy customers, our quality work and exceptional customer service is unparalleled. Our extensive experience enables us to offer a wide array of services from basic lawn and landscape maintenance to enhancements and design-build projects, including pools, decks, and outdoor structures. When working with our experienced team, you will learn that your vision has no limit, no matter the challenge or space limitations, we will provide exactly what you’re looking for and more. Whether you’re in need of simple lawn care maintenance or a complete backyard transformation, our team of professionals is here to bring your needs and ideas for your space to life....

07/26/2020

john E.

From the very beginning everyone was responsive and professional. Austin listened to our ideas and turned them into a well thought out hardscape drawing. There was ample opportunity for revisions and choice of materials. Billy (the supervisor) was responsive and communicated with us daily to provide updates and answered any questions or concerns we had. The workers were hardworking, diligent and respectful of the property and anxious to please. The walls, patio and plantings turned out beautifully, beyond our expectation. The project turned a muddy grassless yard into a beautiful oasis. We would highly recommended this company and particularly Billy !

Description of Work
stone walls, patio and 150 plants

Category hardscaping,patios

10/17/2018

Maura W.

So happy with the beautiful fence the team build around my yard. It was put up so quickly and I’m always pleased with the continued lawn services.

Description of Work
Lawn care, landscaping, fencing

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,snow removal

We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new fence and lawn care services and we truly appreciate your continued support of our company.

10/08/2018

Bill M.

The job went very good I am pleased with my new patio. These guys are PRO’S all the way!!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Thank you for your review! This is the type of feedback we love to hear! We enjoyed working with you on your patio installation project and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/08/2018

John M.

I must advise anyone looking to switch to Stewart Lawn & Landscape to BE WARY! Sadly, my yard has never looked so disappointing. I used to get all kinds of compliments on my yard until I switched to Stewart this year and now my yard is COVERED in all kinds of weeds, crabgrass, Nutsedge to brown/bare spots everywhere. My neighbors repeatedly have asked me what has gone wrong? It is quite embarrassing. I am starting to tell them I think I made a mistake and switched to Stewart Lawn & Landscape and am paying them THOUSANDS of dollars for this disaster! I'll be happy to provide anyone with additional photos or even my address to come by and look at what you will be getting for Over $5k worth of service from this company. Again, BE WARY! Look at other companies before going with Stewart Lawn & Landscape! I have even called them several times to try and find out what's going on. They have done NOTHING more than what they have already been paid for to fix this disaster! I'll be publishing this review on other social media sites as well so they can't hide it. My yard to look much nicer than the neighbors' yards you see in the photos. NOT ANYMORE!!

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance - Mowing, Trimming, Weeding and Clean up of Beds

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

We are looking forward to completing your services for the 2018 season to bring your lawn back to the beautiful state it appeared to be in when we began, One of the unfortunate side effects of creating a beautiful turf is eliminating the existing weeds as well as the Bermuda Grass - although green, not grass. Through the season it is evident that there have been a lot of weeds killed off creating the unappealing visual that your turf has become. In the coming weeks we will be out to your property to preform your Aeration and Over Seeding to take care of these bare areas created thru the process of weed elimination. With continued maintenance we can then keep your property weed free and create the healthy lawn you are seeking. Thank you for taking the time to speak to our office representative today, we truly value you as a customer and look forward to a long relationship taking care of your property .

08/09/2018

Charlie S.

Job was first rate from the design thru completion. Many of our neighbors have used Stewart Lawn and Landscape for their patios. The crew was on time and very clean. The family really enjoys the new living space complete with fire pit..

Description of Work
Patio and firepit

Category decks,landscaping,masonry,mulch,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Thank you for your pleasant review! We are thrilled to hear your experience was a positive one, and we look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have.

07/22/2018

Valerie K.

Very nice company to work with, very responsive. They did a beautiful job, and our yard has never looked nicer. Very reasonable pricing. We will definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Grading and sod to repair front yard damage after water line work. Also repaired damaged front yard beds; edging and mulching.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Thank you for your glowing review! We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and customer service, and we're so glad we were able to not only restore your lawn, but also enhance the appearance. We look forward to working with you on any future projects you may have.

04/05/2018

Harley T.

It was amazing! They really captured my vision for our new pool! Now they cut the grass and we love the crape murtle they put in. Highly recommend them! Chris and Austin were awesome!

Description of Work
Pool, landscaping, pavers, fence

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,swimming pools

Thank you for posting a great review about your experience with Stewart Lawn & Landscape, it was our pleasure to design and build your new pool for you and we could not be happier with your continued use of our lawn services

03/30/2018

Donna L.

We have been pleased with Stewart's work.

Description of Work
We have had a service contract with Stewart since 2017 for lawn care.

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate all customer feedback.

12/06/2017

Louise R.

For years and many thousands of dollars it was OK - not great, but OK, and convenient and office was very professional. Then, a couple of years ago they did a very bad small landscaping job. I still stick with them. Finally, this summer, they actually killed my lawn and acknowledged that there had been a problem with their last application. Their attitude about it was unsatisfactory. I had paid more than the services used on this year's contract. They say you can terminate anytime without penalty. I have now been waiting about 5 months for a refund they acknowledged is due me. After several months they had said they would make the refund to my credit card if I gave them the number. I did not do business with them by credit card! As if I would give my credit card number to a company I no longer trusted to do business with!

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance and mowing and landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

We are truly disappointed that we were unable to salvage our longstanding relationship with you. In the past year, we have made several changes and have focused even more time on our customer service and employee training. We completely understand your frustration and although we can appreciate your hesitation, we would love the opportunity to change your mind about our company.

08/13/2017

Michelle B.

The process itself went fine but three to four weeks later, once the roots took place it started to die. I called and called and finally they sent out a rep, twice, to 1-tell me to go buy fertilizer and the 2nd time i was told he didnt know what was wrong he would have to show pics and talk to others and get back to me which never happened. After having to call them again, i was told it must have picked up a fungus. That was the last I heard from them, except of course when they wanted the rest of their money!

Description of Work
Had them lay sod, townhouse back yard

Category landscaping,lawn service

JS Landscaping LLC

We are a company that brings landscaping to the community of Anne Arundel County. We are focused on bringing the best quality with attention and details. Landscaping can be stressful and time consuming. Don’t waste time doing it by yourself. Let our experts help you get the job done. When Pasadena, MD, residents want experienced exterior home care, they come to JS Landscaping. We have 10 years of experience and have been in business for 3 years. You can rest assured that we have you covered.

Offers by JS Landscaping LLC on Angi
    Mikes Powerwashing

We power wash everything from: Driveways Patios Siding (Houses) Roofs Gutters Fences Sidewalks Clean out gutters Detail cars Piers We also do driveway seal coating, exterior painting and much more! FREE ESTIMATES!!!

First Impression Hardscapes

First Impression Hardscapes is the premier hardscape artisan in the D.C. metro area, serving Maryland and Washington D.C. We take a custom approach to designing your driveway, walkway, patio, or pool deck in elegant flagstone or stunning, durable pavers. First Impression’s will turn your hardscape fantasies into a First Impression reality! - OUR MISSION: To provide lifestyle changing hardscapes that are aesthetically pleasing, durable, and have eternal value. - OUR VISION: To be the leading hardscape installer in Maryland and Washington D.C. by becoming home and property owners’ first choice for all of their hardscape needs. - OUR HISTORY: First Impression Hardscapes has over 20 years combined experience in serving the D.C. metro area. Our quality of construction is second to none, and we also pride ourselves in having superior customer relations. All of our crews are completely “in house”; we do not use sub-contractors. We are licensed and insured for all of your hardscape needs. No matter how large or small, we are pleased to transform your hardscape fantasies into a First Impression reality! -- Additional email: info@firsthardscapes.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing

Landscaping design, installation, repair & maintenance, lawncare, sprinkler system, aeration, over seeding, tree and shrub care, disease control, slice seeding, deck, porches, drain pipe, holiday decorating, pavers, fertilization, pest control, leaf & snow removal.