Keith's Screen Repair

With Angi since December 2009

Welcome to Keith's Screen Repair, the leading screen repair company in the Annapolis, MD region! Our company is a small single-owned business that was formed in 1995 to provide the highest quality screen repair and installation services in the Annapolis, MD area. ...

Spicers Sunrooms And Solariums Llc

commercial grade glass for residential projects

Offers by Spicers Sunrooms And Solariums Llc on Angi
Vivid Screens

Vivid Screens is an outdoor living company that specializes in window and door repair, screen repair/replace, as well as retractable window, door and large opening screens. We serve the entire DMV market, also with special request will travel. We service residential and commercial clients.

Persky Custom Builders LLC

Persky custom builders LLC Is a commercial and residential building and renovation company located in the greater Baltimore area. please visit our website and give us a call so we can get better acquainted. MHBR #8517 MHIC #119246

Offers by Persky Custom Builders LLC on Angi

10/30/2017

Screens look great - it was rather expensive.

Description of Work
Four screens rescreened

11/28/2016

Excellent. High quality work. Done for the quoted price. Prompt, good attention to detail.

Description of Work
Repaired screen on screened in Gazebo

06/12/2015

I am so glad I found Keith's Screen Repair. Getting an estimate was a breeze. The price was more than fair and the work exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Rescreen porch with 11 panels. Some panels required scaffolding to reach the panels that needed to be replaced.

04/07/2014

We decided to wait until spring so the new screening wouldn't be damaged by winter. It looks great and they did a wonderful job, all in one day. They also cleaned up very well. I was very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
He screened the entire porch with individual screen panels instead of the original single long strip of screening.

11/12/2013

Keith has copies and taken all the measurements. I will know the rest next spring. So far I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I have a 10 x 40 screened in porch. It has three torn places and many small hoes. It is now all one piece of screening. Keith will cover each of the two sections individually and covered the mounting strips. I can hardly wait.

Category screen repair

We've already provided the best screen repair services to hundreds of area customers, all to their utmost satisfaction! We've done jobs in all sizes from simple torn screen repair to complete screened porch overhauls. No job is too small or too large for our business!