We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Julia Morgan - REALTOR®

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2015

1 Park Pl

Annapolis, MD 21401

Buying or selling a home is so much more than just a transaction. It’s a highly emotional decision! Choosing a REALTOR® who understands your needs and works tirelessly to crush your goals makes all the difference. Like a true real estate superhero in jeans and a t-shirt, award-winning agent Julia

02/03/2017

Oneal P.

I'm still working with her. She is very thorough. She is easy to get a hold of. She communicates well. Her work is great. She is very attentive and accessible.

Description of Work
She is my real estate agent.

Category real estate agents

04/06/2015

Amanda H.

It went great and I WILL recommend her to anyone I meet and will use her services when my elderly parents are ready to relocate to the area. Julia, is awesome and I highly recommend her. Awesome realtor awesome person.

Description of Work
Julia helped in finding other homes within budget and area needed. She also helped in finding out information I could not about my homes possible foreclosure. (name not on deed) She has been a great realtor. She worked hours she didn't need to so that I could find out information to help my family.

Category real estate agents

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Maryland
    MREC
    02/02/2022

My additional specialties include - Bank Owned Homes, Bank Owned Properties, Ramblers For Sale, Buyer Agent, Foreclosure Homes, Real Estate Agent, Buying Homes, Homes For Sale, Selling Homes, Luxury Homes, Million Dollar Homes, Real Estate, Waterfront, Military, Military Relocation Agent, Top Realtors Near Me, Buy House, Buy a Home, Sell House, Realtor Agent, Listing Agent, Top Real Estate Agents, Buyers Agent Realtor, Real Estate Services, Cheap, Discount

Auction Properties