Hague Quality Water of Maryland

MD
Maryland: General

814 E College Pkwy

Annapolis, MD 21409

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

A Refreshing Solution: Hague Quality Water of Maryland provides refreshing solutions for residential and commercial water treatment and plumbing services in Maryland, Delaware and Washington, DC. A family owned business founded in 1993, our mission is to make our customers happy by providing and installing the finest and highest quality solutions that will provide them years of trouble-free use. Our systems are Custom Designed - Trusted - Long Lasting and American Made. Call Hague Quality Water to request a free professional water analysis or plumbing estimate today!...

4.2

water softeners (54)plumbers (18)well & water pump repair (6)water heaters (3)home inspection (2)

10/19/2021

Gary R.

I can't say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
I have purchased a Springwell whole house water filter system that I want to be installed.

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Sean P.

I worked with them for my home and office and we use there water filtration products, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Water filtration

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your review, we love to hear that our customers are happy. If anything arises in the future we are just a phone call away!

Warren Paul B.

Previously, I had another system. The Hague uses a fraction of the salt that my previous system used - which mean less bags and less waste! The RO is even better! I never have to haul in 5 gallon bottles. Saves my back and the planet. All we use are reusable bottles now! My Hague RO water tastes so good - it is hard to drink other water.

Description of Work
RO filter and Home whole home water conditioning system

Category home inspection,water softeners

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a review! We are so pleased your new system and RO has improved your water, and is saving the planet.

Kathryn D.

It was an excellent experience. The tech took the time to patiently explain the issue and then set about correcting the problem. My water quality is now great and we are happy customers.

Description of Work
Heavy iron in the water.

Category home inspection,water softeners

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so pleased you are happy with your water.

12/17/2020

Stephen S.

Have a whole home water filter (Aquasana) that was already installed. Was happy to find an outfit that was comfortable working with a system they didn't install. I was really impressed with Hague. Herminio arrived right on time and quickly understood what he had to do. He quickly and carefully got the new water softening tanks primed, flushed, and installed. He took care to check for leaks. Will definitely hire Hague again.

Description of Work
Replacement of Water Softening filter on Aquasana whole home system

Work Completed On 12/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing Hague Quality Water of Maryland to service your filtration system. Your review means so much to us! We will pass along your kind words to Herminio. -Hague Quality Water of Maryland

07/31/2020

Kari H.

Not good at all. They did not have a certified plumber on site for installation. The service folks on site did a shotty job installing. They hooked up the equipment poorly and caused a slow dripping leak that caused water damage from the kitchen through floors/subfloor into the basement which required home repair through insurance. The product works good, but they did not have licensed technicians on the job which is a requirement during installation. They also misquoted and we ended up paying more than we were originally quoted for the necessary equipment.

Description of Work
Complete home well water softener installation

Category water softeners,wells

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

02/29/2020

Cynthia O.

From start to finish, I got more help than I knew I would have. when the technician was leaving he would not even allow me to open the door for him even though hes' been carrying 2 buckets of things, very professional.

Description of Work
The company replaced the whole filters on my home.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind words.

01/10/2020

Fran M.

I used the services of Hague Quality Water of Maryland when I needed a plumber to install a new hot water heater. The tank started leaking in the middle of the night and my call to them was returned before their posted opening hours. I spoke with Brian Edwards several times that morning and all I had to do was email a picture of my current tank and they took care of the rest. The service man, Chris, was at my house at 11:00 AM and within a couple of hours he had the new tank up and running. I really felt like my plumbing issue was their priority and I got outstanding customer service. Several months later I had a plumbing problem in the kitchen sink and called Hague again. This time Brian S. was my repairman. He replaced the broken garbage disposal and he also fixed a dripping faucet and solved a problem related to the drainage of the dishwasher. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
installed new water heater, installed garbage disposal

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are so pleased to hear your compliments! - Hague Quality Water of MD

01/30/2019

JANET J.

They responded quickly, communicated results to us, discussed options, took the actions we chose. They did what was needed quickly and got us the certification for the well that we needed for settlement.

Description of Work
tested the well, treated the well, retested the well and repaired the water conditioner needed for the sale of the house.

Category water softeners,wells

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

12/06/2018

Angelica H.

Usually it’s the same tech which I appreciate becuz he comes in and checks out system, asks if we have any questions or problems and tells us if we need to do anything different or if all is good.

Description of Work
Quarterly Service

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Water Softeners, Water Filters, Filtration coolers, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Wells Pumps, Drain Cleaning, New Water Service, Plumbing.

N/A