FRITZ & CO INC

With Angi since June 2010

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, TV wall/ceiling mounts, furniture assembly, toilet installs, flooring, drywall, painting and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

We are proud to have won more than 50 Angie's List Super Service Awards! We do everything on the honey-do list that honey doesn't do! Individually owned & operated franchise of the largest Handyman companies in the country. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our technicians have a minimum of 10 years experience and are full-time employees of the company. All work guaranteed for at least one year (any exceptions are discussed and noted on the invoice). And it's not just the small jobs! We have years of experience doing larger projects, especially bathroom remodeling! MHIC # 102097

New-Life Handyman Services is a locally and minority-owned handyman service that specializes in handyman jobs including custom home theater installations, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, interior and exterior painting as well as carpentry and other home improvement services. With more than 37 years of handyman services experience under my (tool) belt, I bring know-how and and skill to your home and business repair job. Whether you need residential or commercial repairs done, I will make it a point to meet with you and analyze the space with the project in mind. As part of your free consultation, I will measure, take photos and more for best results. So call today for your free estimate, and let me do the work for you on your next project!

08/13/2014

The service was great. They were easy to work with. We chose to use them because of a referral from somebody else. I was not here, but my husband did not complain about them.

Description of Work
Fritz & Co. Inc. painted a bedroom for us.

Category interior painters

03/08/2014

Excellent! Fritz & Company shows attention to detail, is very meticulous, and can accomplish any request. Tim does whole house renovations, kitchen, bathroom, carpentry, whatever is needed. He is personable, honest, true to his estimate, and reliable. We highly recommend Fritz & Company. email: TimFritz77@yahoo.com website: www.Fritzcompany.com phone: 410-757-7851(H) 410-320-0922(M)

Description of Work
Tim Fritz and Company did some repairs/upgrades/painting in several rooms. Over the years Tim has completed bathroom, kitchen, and overall interior and exterior work. Tim is results oriented and client satisfaction, and as always, professionally completed everything requested and on time.

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters