E & Sons Paving

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

EXCEPTING Cash / Ceck / All major credit cards...

HS Sealcoating Paving Service LLC

At HS Sealcoating Paving Service LLC our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 11+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

RSA Paving

Full Asphalt , Brick and Concrete Service • New Work • Repairs • Driveways • Parking Lots • Integrated Edging • Patching • Speed Bumps • Curbing • Crack Filling • Color Code Sealing • Private Roads • Farm Lanes • Tennis Courts • Basketball Courts • Multi-Purpose Areas • Golf Course Paths • Seal Coating • Emulsion Coatings • Slurry Seals

Ben Burris Paving

***Please Leave Voicemail or send email*** We will respond as soon as we can! Ben Burris Paving is an asphalt paving company that has been proudly serving Maryland with pride, integrity, and attention to the details for over 34 years. Owner-operator, experience in paving since 1974. We provide top quality asphalt paving; residential driveways, parking lots, patching, and stone & grade-work, hot plant mix. Our equipment yard is located out of Laurel, MD.

08/10/2017

Vickie M.

They did an awesome job!

Description of Work
New drive way

04/29/2016

Suezy S.

See above. They did great work and were very professional.

Description of Work
E & Sons came to my home to provide an estimate for resurfacing my driveway and extending an area of it for me, as I requested. I had seen their work on other driveways in the area and was impressed by their work. The price quoted was very good and I requested their service on Saturday. Monday morning, as scheduled, a complete crew came out and preformed in an outstanding manner to do exactly what was contracted for. They finished my driveway the same day and left my yard in a very clean state. I would highly recommend E & Sons Paving.

04/27/2016

Robert L.

Description of Work
They responded to my request for an estimate within 1 hour and were at my home within 1.5 hrs. Taylor was very professional and knew his business. The installation of my driveway went excellent. The crew was right on schedule and demonstrated very high customer values throughout the entire job. The crew knew their jobs and worked together to complete the installation on time and catered to my every request. The owner also showed up on site several times.

10/21/2015

Pamela H.

Description of Work
Repaved driveway

05/30/2015

Monty R.

They were excellent. They have done about 5 other driveways in my neighborhood. They do great work and have excellent prices.

Description of Work
They re-paved my driveway.

08/13/2013

Penny G.

They are very fair with their pricing. They did a super job, and even did extra work to the entrance of the driveway. They worked efficiently, and I am very pleased.

Description of Work
I had them out to put a new asphalt coating down for us on our double driveway.

E & Sons Paving