Carpetronex

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 4506

Annapolis, MD 21403

Carpet Cleaning - professional residential & commercial - serving Annapolis, Baltimore, & Anne Arundel county - call Carpetronex today!...

02/18/2021

Albert T.

I was very pleased with the work that Don did to clean carpets in our home. We have had other services out in the past who seemed totally unable to remove a variety of stains but Carpetronex had no trouble. Don was honest, no nonsense and did an efficient and quality job. Price was fair and he guaranteed his work. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

12/22/2020

Monica B.

Don from carpetronics has been cleaning the carpets in our home for over 15 years. He is an absolute professional and a pleasure to work with. We have him out at least 3 times per year to keep our 20 year old carpets looking great. His rates are awesome and he is always at his appointments on time ready to get the job done. He never makes you wait like other companies do. We highly recommend Carpetronix!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/11/2017

Mike O.

Don showed up right on time, walked around with me to make sure what was to be cleaned. We had a number of spots (5 grandchildren at times!!) and a few dirt marks and stains located near the kitchen. The burbur carpet looks like new. Could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
1349 sq. ft. of carpeting

05/10/2017

Devorah D.

I called Carpetronex and set up an appointment. The gentleman was very responsive, replying immediately by email. He did a good job, however, later in the day, we noticed some brown stain still on the bottom of the mattress. He was very responsive in sending someone back the next day to go over the missed areas.

Description of Work
My queen sized pillow-top mattress had a series of brownish sweat stains which were pretty deeply embedded into the pillow-top. Unfortunately the mattress pad was not being used correctly.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,mattresses

08/21/2016

Kathleen S.

The service went very well. The actual cost was less than the estimate, and the carpets were cleaned beautifully despite numerous stains. The job even met the expectations of our realtor who is generally difficult to please.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning of the whole house before it went on the market

02/08/2016

Stephen C.

Started off by Bruce letting us know he'd be later than scheduled. Not a problem for us. He began by reviewing the job and verifying the estimate. I had sent him photos with measurements by email. He explained the process and cleaned one "sample" shade. We were happy with the result and they proceeded to do the rest of the job. Very pleasant and efficient to have in our house. I'd use him again. He does carpets and furniture cleaning, as well.

Description of Work
Cleaned window shades for 9 windows of various sizes. Also, vacuum cleaned a sheer valance that was too porous to clean otherwise.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

08/25/2015

Martina F.

Scheduling was easy and the technician was very prompt. We were given a window from noon to 2:00pm on Tuesday, August 25th. Don (the technician)called at 11:37am to say he was in Parole and had to get gas and then he would be right over. He was pulling up out front at 11:54 and was in our living room discussing the particulars of the cleaning job with us by 12:05pm. Our beagle has been known to pee in the dead center of the carpet. It happens sometimes when I am out of town and others are less particular about timing on walking the dog. I can manage to get the urine smell out on my own, but I prefer to pay someone else to do the job. I have a small hand held carpet cleaner that works wonders, but is tough on my knees and back. Don started cleaning the carpet around 12:10. He came to me at 12:35 and asked me to check the carpet. He had spent only 25 minutes cleaning. I ran my hand over the pee spot and smelled it. It still smelled strongly of urine. I told Don it was not clean and needed done again. He argued a bit, and then did just that section again. Four (4!!!) minutes later, he comes to tell me that it's done. I go to smell it again. The smell is a titch less, but still quite distinct. I told him that the last carpet cleaning company we used managed to get the carpet clean (boy-oh-boy, do I wish my boyfriend remembered who we used). Don proceeded to tell me that is absolutely impossible to clean the back of the carpet from the front. (No, it's not. This is a very thin carpet with no padding. It just takes longer and a bit more effort.) He argued with me about that for a while. He flat refused to take the time to do the job properly and was out the door, with all equipment removed by 12:48. To say I am displeased with Don and the company is putting it mildly. A good deal of the carpet is already dry even though it was only completed 50 minutes ago. Cleaning urine out of something takes enzymatic neutralizers and water to get the neutralizers to the area they need to go. I emphatically do NOT recommend this company. Perhaps any of their other technicians might have done a better job and I am unfairly painting the whole company on the basis of this one shoddy employee. But (I assume) they must be okay with how Don works, because he is still employed there. Lastly, I tried to reach the company via phone immediately after Don left the house. There are two numbers on the invoice. I called both of them and both went to the exact same voice mail box. Which means both numbers are forwarded to one line. This is a concern since it is a business day, middle of the afternoon, and they are open. Also, there is no physical address on the invoice, only a PO Box. Because of this, I immediately called my bank and put a stop order on the check. Hopefully, we can get a call back and a satisfactory solution to a very unsatisfactory job.

Description of Work
Clean a Persian carpet measuring 10' x 13' in the living room. Sort of. Well, actually, he made it damp.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Its unfortunate this customer was not satisfied, she informed my tech she was not feeling well that day, however we cleaned her small rug, our process for removing odors & stains takes 24 hrs. to work , she did not wait until the next day, she said she could still smell it, I could have covered up the odor with perfume deodorizer, but our process is a multiphase oxidizer that reacts to the oxygen in the air it requires 24 to work, she did not wait 5 min., we returned her call the same day she tried to reach us, I told her I would personally could come back the next day to re do, however she had already put a stop payment her check, so I had no assurance she would pay us or not do this again, she did not give us the oppurtunity to make things right, we always are more then happy to please the client , even thou we cannot guarantee 100% pet odor removal. Her rug also had some bleeding from either the urine , or past over wettings, we took extra precautions in our process using a dyeloc & not over wetting, this is a wool carpet. If I would have had amble time to re-clean her carpet I would have returned her check & re-cleaned it for free, however she made her choice before we could solve her issue. we have cleaned carpets from presidents house Mt. Vernon to the White House and everything in between for over 40 yrs, I cant say this is not the 1st complaint, but its too bad we were not treated fairly and given the oppurtunity to turn her in to a cheerleader.

06/11/2015

Kim B.

Excellent. I would recommend Carpetronex without hesitation.

Description of Work
Clean carpets

12/24/2014

Linda P.

The cleaning team was late but called to advise they would be arriving later so I was aware of the delay. They did a great job cleaning heavily soiled carpet in high traffic areas. They left behind plastic booties so we could navigate the rooms while the carpet was still damp. We've used this company for years. They have made themselves available in an emergency to clean vomit (icky I know, but it happens) from my daughter's mattress and carpet when she was a baby. Now that she has grown we've had them out to clean nail polish spilled on carpet and upholstered furniture (I never thought that would come out). I would highly recommend this company to someone looking to clean carpet or upholstery.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in family room and high-traffic areas like stairs, hallway, and laundry room.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/18/2014

Jennifer S.

It went terrific. Carpetronex is very professional and very good at cleaning carpets. Have used them in the past and will use them again in the future!!

Description of Work
They cleaned a living room rug to rid of pet urine.

All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    MoldGone LLC

MoldGone is a full service mold inspection, air quality testing, remediation, and reconstruction company with over a decade of experience. Our inspectors and technicians carry the highest and most recognized certifications in the industry. Whether your are a residential or commercial customer seeking mold testing or remediation services you can be assured that the project will be professionally managed and properly certified. There are many companies that offer mold remediation - make sure that the company you choose has an industry recognized mold remediation or inspection certification such as the American Council of Accredited Certification (ACAC) or equivalent. MoldGone is unsurpassed in its commitment to customer service excellence, provision of only the highest caliber service, and providing unsurpassed value in every project or inspection delivered. MoldGone's customers have ranged from the residential homeowner to private schools and churches. In fact, when the Sisters at a private Catholic girls school in the Washington, D.C. area needed a company to treat mold in the Sister's private archive room, complete with 100 year-old manuscripts, they entrusted MoldGone, LLC to do the project. On another project that involved removing mold from a 30 foot ceiling above a filled indoor pool, when the scaffolding company wanted several thousand dollars to build the necessary scaffold to reach the treatment area MoldGone built its own providing the customer significant savings. At MoldGone, LLC. we constantly strive to find the most cost effective way to fully address each and every mold condition. MoldGone technicians are trained specifically for mold treatment and remediation. They are also required to have construction experience since many of our projects involve demolition and reconstruction. Technicians are held to the utmost highest levels of quality with each project receiving a thorough walkthrough by management before it is deemed complete.

Offers by MoldGone LLC on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Water & smoke damage, cleaning - carpet, drapery & upholstery.