Blue Sky Landscaping

Founded 2012 •

4.3

Blue Sky Landscaping has been a dream come true. For a long time we wanted to launch Blue Sky Landscaping and through our hard work and perseverance we did so in 2012. We have the experience and people needed to take care of every landscaping need you may have. We come from humble beginnings and we are proud to be family owned and operated and to serve the Baltimore area....

Peddicord's Lawn, Landscape & Snow Removal

Family owned & operated business with 5 employees.

08/17/2019

They did not show up and would not return any phone calls from me. If l can't trust somebody on angie list how can l trust anybody on angie list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway needs restoned

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,pavers, gravel

Hi we send you the Proposal and we never Answer back.🤷‍♂️

06/09/2019

They do an excellent job at weekly lawn care and landscaping. They are very friendly and professional with each visit. I highly recommend using their sevice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/07/2019

They are outstanding, they did a great job. I will hire them again to install a a fire pit and some decking and brick work. This guy works really hard, on time, personable and they work very hard for you all day long. I would highly recommend them to other person who are looking for landscaping services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did demolished my in-ground swimming pool and after it they have to do hard work.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/03/2019

They responded to my request for service last week. I sent them a description and photos per their request. Then they said fine, they would be at my house at 7 am Monday. They never showed up or called. Would you pay in advance for work from a company like that?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pond Liner and pump repair/maintenance

CATEGORY lawn service,fountains