Archangel Remodeling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

Archangel Remodeling is a family owned Company that specializes in all facets of home renovation to include bathrooms, kitchens, flooring, roofing, gutters, doors, windows, plumbing or electrical services throughout Maryland. Formed in 2007, Archangel Remodeling has increased in size and services exponentially every year since....

A Service Provider's profile image

+20 more images

home remodeling (67)plumbers (24)tile installation (23)interior painting (19)flooring (15)drywall (15)electrician (14)door installation (11)countertop installation (10)lighting (9)basement waterproofing (8)glass repair (7)

08/01/2021

Eowyn E.

Prior to starting the on-site work, they kept us informed about acquiring needed materials and permits. The workers were great! Very professional, friendly, and self sufficient. They were also willing to answer any questions. The final product looked great! Their price was a little higher than we hoped, but in this case, we got what got we paid for and it was worth every penny!

Description of Work
Replace surface, railings, and built-in benches of exterior deck.

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/31/2021

03/11/2021

Kathleen F.

The Entire Team was Exceptional Stephen came out for estimate and was Very Helpful in making sure we knew various options. He was very profession, but easy to talk and work with. The guys that came out to do the work, were absolutely wonderful. They were extremely professional, hardworkers, well skilled at what they did. They answered any questions I had at any point, checked with me if any clarification was needed. The were very Clean, making sure to put tarp to walk on, each and everyday and constantly cleaned up after themselves. As I was home during the reno, I was able to interact with the team and they really were polite and pleasant group of young men. The Reno itself was Amazing!! They did an incredible job with the installation and moving of lines, plumbing etc. The tile work was beautiful and very detailed. I could not have been more thrilled with the results. I would like to tell about all the little extras, but it would be like writing a book :0) Great Service Great Price Great Work I will use them again. I would HIGHLY Recommend !!!

Description of Work
Remodeled 2 Bathrooms

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/14/2020

Rita O.

The job went well. Archangel Remodeling made the following modifications to our master bathroom by replacing with ceramic tile around the shower walls and added two corner shelves in the shower. They created a waterfall effect with a vertical tiling in the middle of the main shower wall. They installed a new toilet, a recessed mirrored medicine cabinet, new shower head and shower diverter, new exhaust fan/heater/light with venting to outside, and a grab bar in the shower. In addition,Archangel also installed a new exhaust fan in our guest bath and vented it to the outside and fixed the shower diverter in that bathroom. Archangel started on the date as stated in the contract. Despite delays in receiving some supplies due to COVID shortages, and increased demand, their crews were able to stay on schedule. They showed up every day and consistently made excellent progress. Everyday there was always something to be done until the job was finished. They obviously have high standards for their workmanship and the finished product is beautiful. The workers were friendly, placed tarps down to keep everything clean, and thoroughly cleaned the work area every night before they left. At the end of the job everything was left clean. We would hire Archangel again for any of our remodeling projects and recommend them without reservation to anyone. We love our new bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodel of master bathroom

Category ceramic tile, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

10/30/2020

Luisa G.

Steve was so responsive and so helpful with helping us make decisions about tile, toilets and the vanity.

Description of Work
Complete demo and rebuild of bathroom.

Category basement waterproofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/30/2020

Ruth R.

All went well...very pleased with results...looks great!

Description of Work
Took out old bathroom tub and replaced with shower

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

10/29/2020

Franklin C.

Andrew and his team were wonderful to work with. So knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. They kept us well informed during the process and we could not be happier with the results. We would gladly recommend them for any remodel, large or small!

Description of Work
Whole house remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Review for Archangel Remodeling - 642 Wayward Dr, Annapolis, MD - 38996305

10/27/2020

Chris P.

Great experience with this company. I was very satisfied with the service I received from the first meeting with Steven to the last day they were here. Their extreme attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond is second to none.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and flooring.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, basement waterproofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and we greatly appreciate your business!

06/06/2020

Pam D.

Got estimate and owner said he would call to set up time to build my moms handicap ramp and he never called back.

Description of Work
Handicap ramp

Category contractors, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

12/04/2019

Sara L.

Hire Archangel Remodeling if you are looking for a quality contractor that won't cut corners. They did a fabulous job on my bathroom remodel. During demo, they found some serious structural issues and rather than just covering them up, fixed them all even though it may have eaten into their bottom line. Everyone on the team is friendly, professional and hardworking.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

11/06/2019

nancy Z.

Experience was great. They were respectful, nice, and conscientious.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

11/04/2019

peggy H.

They did a very good job and were very clean. They were very nice to talk to and to work with. They were a little pricy but the quality of their work was worth it. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They took out a tub and put in a walk in ceramic tile shower. They put in a new vanity and toilet as well.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

10/30/2019

Meghan O.

There were some hiccups along the way, as expected, but the guys did an amazing job in both of our bathrooms.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/28/2019

Timothy E.

We contacted Archangel remodeling to repair a hole in our ceiling due to a leaking toilet. The work was done promptly and professionally.

Description of Work
Hole in the ceiling caused by a leaking toilet

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

10/26/2019

Juliann S.

Stephen and his crew were the lifeline we needed! We went through a horrible situation with pipes that bursted. Stephen quickly came over and provided a detailed plan to solve the issue. Drywall was removed, carpet torn out, mold testing and mold removal, reconstructed the wood around my basement door and new flooring installed. He was very detailed and concise about what needed to be done to ensure it wouldn’t happen again and did extensive work to be sure the mold was gone. Ryan, one of Stephens foremen, was over our house every day for two weeks. He was incredibly pleasant and did such a wonderful job! No detail left out. Everything looks remarkable! So grateful and for sure will be using this company again!

Description of Work
Basement leak, mold testing, reconstruction of basement door, drywall and flooring

Category drywall, plumbing, basement waterproofing, home remodeling, mold removal

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

10/23/2019

Chris C.

Stephen and Andrew were fantastic and a pleasure to work with. Did great work for a fair price. They were flexible and willing to accommodate changes along the way.

Description of Work
Children’s bedroom and bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

10/22/2019

Chris S.

Really well! As a long-distance landlord, it’s imperative that I have people I can count on to do quality work without my overseeing every step. Archangel has never failed me for their reasonable rates, punctuality and professionalism. 11,000

Description of Work
Two bathroom remodels from top to bottom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

10/04/2019

John H.

Archangel did a great job on my parents condo, they redid the Kitchen, 1 Bathroom and partial work on the 2nd bathroom. Work went smoothly and we had constant communication throughout, will definitely hire again for future work!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

08/26/2019

Anna F.

It is difficult to find mater carpenters and this company is fantastic. They understand traditional building and how to work with custom homes. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Specialty Cabinetry Repairs

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

03/22/2019

Carole T.

Our bath hadn’t been touched since the late 70s. Stephen’s team tore out walls, completed dry wall repairs, created a new shower, moved light switches.... they literally touched everything. The final product is gorgeous. It’s easy to tell that Stephen offers both knowledge, as a contractor, but also design. I appreciated hearing their opinions along the way, as they brought new ideas to the table, that inevitably blended more practicality and brought a classier look to our finished project. They also were quite thorough in their daily communication - hiccups, progress made, plans for tomorrow, etc. I have two toddlers who loved attempting to supervise the job. Stephen, Dave, and the crew were extremely patient and kind with them; in fact, I dare say, the kids miss having them not here. We’ve already got plans for Stephen to tackle the next bath - their punctuality, attention to detail, quality of work, and general kindness & consideration can’t be beat.

Description of Work
Full Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

Review for Archangel Remodeling - 642 Wayward Dr, Annapolis, MD - 37782314

10/23/2018

Amy D.

Archangel Remodeling did a fantastic job remodeling my rental property. I was very pleased with the results. The house was under contract in just 5 days after listing because it showed so well.

Description of Work
I had a rental property that needed an entire new kitchen, painting throughout the entire house, new flooring put into the basement and a variety of plumbing repairs and a variety of other repairs. Outside work was also done including removing a shed, powerwashing and staining a deck, power washing the driveway and some minor landscaping.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, concrete driveways, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, basement waterproofing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

10/11/2018

Patty D.

I was frustrated and disappointed with original contractor and was in need of someone to not only finish the project, but repair some of the work already done. Archangel was just as the name suggests in my dire need. The best part is that I could talk to the workers about the project, I could question the differing situations, and actually have my input heard.

Description of Work
The house was gutted by first contractor and that's when problems arose. That contractor was fired and Archangel came and finished the job. They tiled the bathroom and kitchen walls, painted, put doors in and brought the house to completion. Archangel also put on a small side porch with steps.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, decks, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

10/11/2018

Timothy E.

Archangel Remodeling completed a kitchen renovation this summer. I cannot express how pleased I am with their work! They were extremely time efficient, communicative and intricate with every last detail. The owner, Stephen, was extremely involved in the design process. I provided him with a vision that he helped come to life. Needless to say, I am extremely happy with the end result. I would hire Archangel Remodeling in second for any additional work I need done.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Work Completed On 07/09/2018