ANNAPOLIS COATINGS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2005

1017 CARRS RD

Annapolis, MD 21403

For a Professional Painting and Home Improvement Company, Regardless of the size of the job, the Business to call is Annapolis Coatings, Inc. An Estimator will come out to your home or business at your convenience to discuss your Painting or Home Improvement needs and give you a free written

06/05/2020

Mary L.

It looks amazing! Terry and the crew were very professional, courteous and did a tremendous job. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Dry wall my old popcorn ceiling

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate your business and are happy you love our work! A Satisfied Customer is our Priority!!!

02/14/2020

Shazia M.

I've used Annapolis Coatings a few times during the past couple of years for painting, remodeling and power washing projects. I've been very pleased with the results each time. They have been professional; the don't rush the project, and the results have always looked nice. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting, power washing, drywall repair, handyman projects, wall paper removal

Category drywall, handyman service, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

06/26/2019

Lynn G.

Perfect. The house looks great. They are perfectionist.

Description of Work
Power washed and painted the exterior of our house plus all trim

Category pressure washing, house painters

06/25/2019

Robert L.

Work was done professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Paint and drywall work

07/13/2018

vicki R.

I just had my house remodeled by a super professional company that was so professional, clean and neat, so perhaps I was spoiled to expect the painter to also treat my home like it was their own. This painter was sloppy, used old, dirty drop cloths and plastic. The work site looked like a monsoon hit it and there are pictures to prove it. Did not cover furniture, used sand paper left on furniture and brand new washer (which was scratched), half-empty beverage cups just left around at day's end, paint cans and utensils strewn on range and counter which they did not cover. Did not (as do other high quality contractors) straighten up at day's end - this painter just left the work site an absolute mess each day. When I complained, I got labelled "too picky to please." Plus the owner misrepresented how long the job (basement, first and second floor) would take when he gave us the proposal. To paint just the basement they were in my home for 5 awful days and by day two, I had decided to fire them from painting the first and second floors too. I replaced them with a much more professional contractor who is charging about the same rate, keeps a clean work site, straightens up at the end of every day, and bought high quality SW Harmony paint for the job (better quality than first painter). The price Annapolis Coatings quoted for the three floors was $9200.00 and I paid one-third upfront. After they finished the basement floor, we shook hands and terminated the relationship. So it cost about $3000.00 to paint a fully finished basement in-law suite (laundry room, living room, dining area, bedroom, bathroom. It looks OK and they did clean up afterwards. But the head ache was not worth it. I would not recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Sorry you feel this [Member Information Removed] about our Company. We always clean up after ourselves and make our Customers Happy. That is our #1 Goal. We obviously cannot please everyone all of the time, especially when you demand us to paint around Very Expensive Blinds that need to be taken down that is why We Terminated Our Work. We could not be responsible for New Expensive Blinds that were just installed and the Customer did not want them taken down and expected us to paint around them. We did cover the Washer and someone came down and uncovered it and put the sand paper on the dryer. We did not do that, Sorry! We always cover the furniture and do Exceptional Prep Work! We always do high quality work and will continue to do so for all our clients.

07/06/2018

Susan L.

Excellent - provided quality workmanship/service

Description of Work
Trim Work / Painting, patching repair

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

06/12/2018

Janet J.

I called and the woman scheduled us an appointment for an estimate. No one came to the appointment. I called again and got what I think was her personal mobile. I left a voicemail. She called me back the next day and left me a voicemail. About 2-3 weeks later the estimator called me and said he understood that I was interested in getting my decks stained. I told him that I’d already hired another provider.

Description of Work
2000 sq ft decking to restain

Category deck cleaning

I'm Sorry about the miscommunication! We always are on time and do Great work for our Customers!

12/23/2017

Robert D.

Annapolis Coatings did great work, at a price that was significantly lower than the other estimates that I received., when they recently painted the first floor of my home. Terry Goble and his crew arrived promptly and completely prepped the walls and insured that the furniture and floors were out of harms way. The paint job that took only two days to complete looks great. Their cleanup was so thorough than the house was cleaner than before they started. They also did a first rate job of installing a chair rail. Bottom line: If you are looking for painters, do yourself a huge favor and call Annapolis Coatings.

Description of Work
Paint the entire first floor "open floor" plan of my home.

Category plastering, interior painters

Thank you for the Great Review. Our Goal is to Satisfy our Customers and go above & beyond your expectations, So, you will continue to be a Valued Customer for years to come. Happy Holidays to you and your Family. Call us anytime! 😊

11/08/2017

DK R.

I hired Annapolis Coatings based on Angie's List reviews and I was not disappointed. Terry's estimate was detailed, and while it wasn't the cheapest estimate, I hired them based on reputation for quality. Terry & his team powerwashed the entire house, spent an entire day repairing trim and sanding/prepping, and then put two coats on everything over three more full days. The house looks completely different and exceeded my expectations after four full days of work. The crew at Annapolis Coatings was top-notch and I will definitely be hiring them again (and recommending to my neighbors).

Description of Work
I needed all house/shed trim and shutters repainted on a 2-story colonial home. I also needed several areas of wood trim replaced.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Thank you for the Great Review Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure doing work for you! It's Our Priory to Satisfy Our Customers 100% Happy Holidays to you & your Family

09/18/2017

Patricia J.

The crew arrived when expected, worked expeditiously, including moving the washer and dryer as needed so that they could paint adjacent to them, and cleaned up after completing the job. they were respectful to me in our communications and respected my property. I will consider them in the future since I now know that they offer more than painting services.

Description of Work
Painting of two basement walls.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure doing work for you and we look forward in the upcoming projects you have for us. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

09/11/2017

richard A.

They did a great job. They were here when they said the would be, did a beautiful job on the painting, and cleaned up immaculately before they left. The upstairs bedroom's walls were in pretty bad shape. We were very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
We had a dining room and a bedroom painted

Category interior painters

Thank you for the very nice review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are glad you are happy with the work. Call us anytime! All the best, Annapolis Coatings,Inc 410-263-5925

09/01/2017

Loretta T.

My experience with Annapolis Coating was awesome from the initial contact to the completion of the job. When I called for an estimate appointment, Terry was able to fit me in the next day. He was very pleasant and professional when he came out for the estimate. Terry and his crew were great and the paint job in each room is superb. I would not hesitate to hire him again. It was a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
I had three rooms and an accent wall painted

Category interior painters

We are so glad you are pleased with our work. It was our pleasure to work with you too! We hope to hear from you again soon. Call us anytime Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks again, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings

08/28/2017

Carol N.

AS STATED ABOVE I WAS VERY SATISFIED AS ALWAYS.

Description of Work
I HAVE USED ANNAPOLIS COATINGS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND CONTINUE TO BE VERY SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK. I USED THEM AS RECENTLY AS LAST WEEK TO DO SOME WORK THAT WENT BEYOND PAINTING, ALTHOUGH THERE WAS PAINTING INVOLVED. TERRY AND GAIL HAVE A VERY UPSTANDING PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS.

Category drywall, handyman service, wallpaper removal, interior painters

It is always a pleasure to do business with you [Member Name Removed]. Call us Anytime! Thanks again, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings

07/24/2017

Matthew M.

Great. Terry and crew were in and out and did a wonderful job!

Description of Work
Single room painting.

Category interior painters

Glad to hear you are happy with our work. It's a main priority! Call us anytime! Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings

07/10/2017

Nancy L.

Recently had 2 decks & part of house painted. Exceptionally pleased with results. Shingled cottage is 87 years old, decks 30. Decks needed some serious work prior to staining. Terry & crew renovated & prepped....replacing some boards that had rot, cleaning & filling areas where screw heads had rusted.Sun damaged old shingles on house front were severely chipped & peeling. They were scraped & sanded smooth before being prepped & stained. Everything looks like new. Should also note that entire house was painted 15 years ago by Annapolis Coatings & except for the small sun damaged area it is still in excellent condition. Entire house was power washed.....very carefully & gently to remove algae. Also had some lattice installed & repaired. Written estimates now & in past: reasonable, competitive & adhered to. Crew pleasant & considerate.

Description of Work
Decks & house

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

So glad to hear your are happy with our work. it was a pleasure to work for you. Call us anytime. Thanks again, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings

06/30/2017

Nancy L.

2 decks & part of house stained. Exceptionally pleased with results. Waterfront shingled cottage is 87 yrs old, decks 30. Decks needed some serious work prior staining. Terry & crew completely renovated & prepped...replacing some boards that had rot, cleaned & filled areas where screw heads had rusted. Sun exposed cedar shingles on house front were chipped & peeling. These were scraped & sanded smooth before being primed & stained. Everything looks like new. Should also note that entire house was painted 15 years ago by Annapolis Coatings & except for the small sun damaged area it is still in excellent condition. Written estimates past & present reasonable, detailed, competitive & adhered to. Crew pleasant & considerate.

Description of Work
Deck staining & repair. Power wash algae off house. Stain part of house. Repair/ replace some lattice work.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Thank your for such a Great Review. It's Returning Customers like you that keep us in business. We hope you enjoy your decks for many years. We look forward in hearing from you again! All the Best Terry & Gail and Annapolis Coatings

06/16/2017

Robin S.

Terry and the workers did a WONDERFUL job. When they prepped the walls for painting, even before it was painted, it looked better than my original ugly wallpaper! Bathroom looks unbelievable, top notch quality. They were very friendly and very punctual. I would highly recommend them. I will most definitely hire them again when I need additional work in the future.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal in my bathroom. Repaired wall after wallpaper was removed. Covered up popcorn ceiling with drywall and painted to a beautiful flat white finish. Painted inside bathroom door. Painted walls with a favorite paint color of mine that I chose. Painted beadboard and chair rail with clear stain.

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Great to hear you loved the work done. Pleased to work for you. Call us anytime! Thanks again, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

06/15/2017

Lucretia H.

Extremely meticulous ! Excellent work , as an Interior designer I am very pricey about my team and they went above and beyond ! Lucretia Hommel [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
An old 1800s historic home the porch needed painting . Im turning into a cigar / bourbon room .

Category interior painters

It has been our pleasure to work for you. So Glad you are more than happy with our work! Thank you for the Great Review! Call us anytime! Thanks again, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

05/31/2017

Susan Y.

The entire procedure was smooth and they made it as painless as possible. While all the work went on they made it possible for us to have access to one of the bathrooms and most of the kitchen. There was not one drop of paint spilled anywhere. One tiny bit of wallboard came loose and they were here within a day to repair it like nothing happened.

Description of Work
Annapolis Coatings painted the entire interior of my home. They found and replaced some back wood in our shed then painted that structure as well. They did an excellent job with the small amount of wood trim on the exterior. The exterior work included painting the front door. It looks wonderful and after all, it is one of the most important visual experiences in a home. We had a ceiling put in the garage plus had that painted.

Category woodworking, house painters, interior painters

You have been a valued Customer for years. Thank you for your continued support of Annapolis Coatings. We hope to hear from you again. Thank you, Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

05/01/2017

Kerri A.

They showed up five minutes early and were very professional and courteous to all the employers in the area that they were working in. We were so thrilled with the results.

Description of Work
We had an entire wall that needed drywall replaced and painting. The color was an issue and they did a great job matching.

Category drywall, interior painters

Thank you for hiring us for your Home Improvement needs and we are happy to hear your are please with the work. Call us anytime! Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

04/19/2017

James O.

Annapolis Coatings finished painting the interior of our home last week. The work took 2 or 3 days longer than anticipated, but part of that was that I added some scope to the project. The work was excellent, our home looks very good, and they were very thorough with the setup and covering of furniture, etc. The price was very reasonable also.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you. We are glad you are happy with the work Annapolis Coatings did for you. We look forward in seeing you again. Have a Great Spring & Summer. All the Best! Terry Goble - Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

04/05/2017

Henry H.

We have increasingly relied on Annapolis Coatings and Terry over the years because of their professionalism, promptness and attention to detail. They have done many interior rooms and we just had them do a major exterior job. The trim was looking really bad but now the place looks great.

Description of Work
Exterior power washing, exterior trim/shutter/door stripping, repairing and painting of decent-sized colonial.

03/28/2017

Andrea M.

Terry and his team did a great job and did well beyond what we expected. They repaired parts of the wall that we didn't even know were damaged, made everything look perfectly smooth, and even mopped the floors up before they left. We will definitely hire them again for our future needs.

Description of Work
Speckling and painting

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for a great review. We appreciate your business and are happy you are satisfied with our work. Call us any. We look forward in hearing from you again!!! Best Wishes, Terry Goble Annapolis Coayings, Inc.

03/10/2017

ROBERT H.

THE WORK WAS COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Description of Work
WATER DAMAGE IN LOWER LEVEL OF HOME WAS REPAIRED AND DONE EFFICIENTLY AND COMPLETELY WITH A PATIENT FAMILY CONTRACTOR WHO HAS DONE EXCELLENT WORK.

Category drywall, handyman service, insulation, plastering, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate your business all these years. Doing work for you and [Member Name Removed]is a pleasure. Wishing you both well and we hope to see you both soon. Take Care, Terry Goble Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

03/02/2017

Thomas J F.

Showed up on time, finished on time. Very responsive and proactive with communication. Everything looked good.

Description of Work
Drywall hang, mud, sand.

Category drywall

[Member name], It was a pleasure working with you. Call us anytime! Thank you for hiring Annapolis Coatings!

All Pro Restoration

When the unexpected happens you want a professional on your team—one who analyzes and fixes the problems quickly in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Turn to AllPro Fire and Water Restoration. As an industry leader, family-owned AllPro has been restoring homes and businesses to their original condition for nearly a decade. With a goal of providing efficient, reliable work on time and on budget, AllPro Fire & Water Restoration has helped thousands of homeowners and businesses in the Baltimore metropolitan region recover from minor and major events. Our expert crews cover New Castle County in Delaware, Cecil County, Harford County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City MD, Carroll County and other surrounding counties in Maryland. Call us and discover why AllPro is the first step to take when the unexpected happens. Call the Certified Professionals at AllPro today!

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers Coupon

Checkmark Power Washing

We specialize in RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES. For an immediate response or quote, call Alex (Owner) @ (443) 848-0581

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Maryland
    MHIC
    11/21/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL REPAIR, REMOVE WALLPAPER & REPAIR WALLS,POWER WASHING EXTERIOR HOMES & DECKS, SEALING/STAINING DECKS, CARPENTER REPAIRS, KITCHEN CABINET REFINISHING and HANDYMAN SERVICES OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY AND THE JOB IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL THEY ARE 100% SATISFIED!