ANNAPOLIS COATINGS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2005

Maryland
MHIC
11/21/2017

For a Professional Painting and Home Improvement Company, Regardless of the size of the job, the Business to call is Annapolis Coatings, Inc. An Estimator will come out to your home or business at your convenience to discuss your Painting or Home Improvement needs and give you a free written estimate. He will carefully analyze the work needed and discuss any recommended needed repairs. Annapolis Coatings specialties for Interior work: We apply paint with spay, brush and/or roller applications to ceilings, walls and trim. We professionally repair drywall, Install Drywall. Remove wall paper with ease, stain fire places, doors, railings and cabinetry to look beautiful. We can renew your sunroom for years of enjoyment. We Remodel Kitchens, Bathrooms and Install Flooring too. We also epoxy Garage Floors and many other home improvements. Our specialties for Exterior work: We paint and/or stain The Exterior, Power Wash the Exterior of homes, decks, sidewalks, patios and buildings. We also stain and/or Seal Decks for lots of enjoyment for the whole family. As Professionals, we fully prepare all our jobs with Quality Prep Work so our customers will be satisfied. Prepping the job is the key to a Professional Job every time! Quality Paints and Products are always used and you can be sure that we will complete the work on time and at the lowest price possible. We are fully Insured and Bonded for your protection. We have many years of experience and many satisfied customers are our guarantee of a job well done. Annapolis Coatings has stayed in business because of our repeat customers that hire us back, year after year as their Painting Company. We value our relationship with our customers and the trust they put in us. If Quality and Professionalism is important to you and you are looking for a great painting company, The Company to call is Annapolis Coatings Inc. To Schedule your Free Estimate or to refer us: Please Call our Office at 410-263-5925 Or you can email us at annapoliscoatings@comcast.net Visit our website www.annapoliscoatings.com...

IMPROVEMENT ZONE LLC

Improvement Zone, LLC is a family-owned company catering to the discerning homeowner seeking quality home repair, performed by trustworthy and reliable craftsmen. Our Annapolis office covers Anne Arundel County, the Baltimore area, the Eastern Shore and the District of Columbia. Our business is designed to make the home improvement process effortless for the homeowner. Our Home Pulse Program is specifically geared to provide the homeowner with peace of mind. For an annual fee, we visit your home on a regular basis, inspect the major components, do minor repair work, and make seasonal required changes to keep your home safe, healthy and in tip-top condition. Our extensive network of home improvement, repair, and maintenance professionals allows us to respond to job inquiries promptly. We are licensed and insured in the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. Our licensed and insured Service Technicians are professionals in their field who take pride in their workmanship – workmanship that we guarantee for one full year. Improvement Zone completes repair work, upgrades, and improvements promptly, at a reasonable price. Within minutes of a phone call to us, one of our Service Technicians is scheduled for your home visit to evaluate the project. All of our Service Technicians are trained to work with customers, answering questions and explaining the work they will perform. We want every customer to be satisfied; therefore, you will receive a follow-up phone call from our office when the job is completed. Improvement Zone is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, a member of the Anne Arundel Annapolis Chamber of Commerce, and a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. In addition, we earned a spot on Angie’s List and were nominated for the AAA Chamber of Commerce 2008 Emerging Business of the Year, and a nominee for the Better Business Bureau TORCH Award.

Offers by IMPROVEMENT ZONE LLC on Angi
MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash

Maryland Pro wash is an independent locally owned small business. We have been in business for over 10 years. Maryland pro wash is one of the areas only contractor using the industries latest and most advanced soft wash technology. We also go by MPW Painting and MPW Basement remodeling. Our MHIC #103189.

Offers by MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash on Angi
UNDER PRESSURE INC

We offer 15% off complete house wash. 10% off roof cleaning. FREE ESTIMATES! We Believe In Making Good, Lasting Impressions! Our goal at Under Pressure Inc. is to provide quality pressure washing and cleaning services to maintain and enhance your building and property. We believe that good first impressions are important, but maintaining a standard of quality and excellence is just as essential. Our company uses a low pressure cleaning system and determines the appropriate solution for each detergent used as well as the best PSI for each surface. We help to safely and effectively remove dirty buildup, graffiti, rust stains, oil, mold, algae and much more that may be taking over walls or concrete spaces of your property. We’ve been in business for over ten years providing quality services at reasonable prices. Look no further for a company that knows how to meet all your cleaning and pressure washing needs! We hold certifications in wood restoration, roof restoration, and house washing We are certified by the Maryland Home Improvement Commission We are licensed, bonded and insured We take care of your vegetation We offer charity work We believe in promoting a standard of excellence and cleanliness in our communities

06/05/2020

Mary L.

It looks amazing! Terry and the crew were very professional, courteous and did a tremendous job. Would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Dry wall my old popcorn ceiling

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate your business and are happy you love our work! A Satisfied Customer is our Priority!!!

02/14/2020

Shazia M.

I've used Annapolis Coatings a few times during the past couple of years for painting, remodeling and power washing projects. I've been very pleased with the results each time. They have been professional; the don't rush the project, and the results have always looked nice. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting, power washing, drywall repair, handyman projects, wall paper removal

Category drywall,handyman service,wallpaper removal,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

06/26/2019

Lynn G.

Perfect. The house looks great. They are perfectionist.

Description of Work
Power washed and painted the exterior of our house plus all trim

Category pressure washing,house painters

06/25/2019

Robert L.

Work was done professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Paint and drywall work

07/13/2018

vicki R.

I just had my house remodeled by a super professional company that was so professional, clean and neat, so perhaps I was spoiled to expect the painter to also treat my home like it was their own. This painter was sloppy, used old, dirty drop cloths and plastic. The work site looked like a monsoon hit it and there are pictures to prove it. Did not cover furniture, used sand paper left on furniture and brand new washer (which was scratched), half-empty beverage cups just left around at day's end, paint cans and utensils strewn on range and counter which they did not cover. Did not (as do other high quality contractors) straighten up at day's end - this painter just left the work site an absolute mess each day. When I complained, I got labelled "too picky to please." Plus the owner misrepresented how long the job (basement, first and second floor) would take when he gave us the proposal. To paint just the basement they were in my home for 5 awful days and by day two, I had decided to fire them from painting the first and second floors too. I replaced them with a much more professional contractor who is charging about the same rate, keeps a clean work site, straightens up at the end of every day, and bought high quality SW Harmony paint for the job (better quality than first painter). The price Annapolis Coatings quoted for the three floors was $9200.00 and I paid one-third upfront. After they finished the basement floor, we shook hands and terminated the relationship. So it cost about $3000.00 to paint a fully finished basement in-law suite (laundry room, living room, dining area, bedroom, bathroom. It looks OK and they did clean up afterwards. But the head ache was not worth it. I would not recommend them!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Sorry you feel this [Member Information Removed] about our Company. We always clean up after ourselves and make our Customers Happy. That is our #1 Goal. We obviously cannot please everyone all of the time, especially when you demand us to paint around Very Expensive Blinds that need to be taken down that is why We Terminated Our Work. We could not be responsible for New Expensive Blinds that were just installed and the Customer did not want them taken down and expected us to paint around them. We did cover the Washer and someone came down and uncovered it and put the sand paper on the dryer. We did not do that, Sorry! We always cover the furniture and do Exceptional Prep Work! We always do high quality work and will continue to do so for all our clients.

07/06/2018

Susan L.

Excellent - provided quality workmanship/service

Description of Work
Trim Work / Painting, patching repair

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

06/12/2018

JANET J.

I called and the woman scheduled us an appointment for an estimate. No one came to the appointment. I called again and got what I think was her personal mobile. I left a voicemail. She called me back the next day and left me a voicemail. About 2-3 weeks later the estimator called me and said he understood that I was interested in getting my decks stained. I told him that I’d already hired another provider.

Description of Work
2000 sq ft decking to restain

Category deck cleaning

I'm Sorry about the miscommunication! We always are on time and do Great work for our Customers!

12/23/2017

Robert D.

Annapolis Coatings did great work, at a price that was significantly lower than the other estimates that I received., when they recently painted the first floor of my home. Terry Goble and his crew arrived promptly and completely prepped the walls and insured that the furniture and floors were out of harms way. The paint job that took only two days to complete looks great. Their cleanup was so thorough than the house was cleaner than before they started. They also did a first rate job of installing a chair rail. Bottom line: If you are looking for painters, do yourself a huge favor and call Annapolis Coatings.

Description of Work
Paint the entire first floor "open floor" plan of my home.

Category plastering,interior painters

Thank you for the Great Review. Our Goal is to Satisfy our Customers and go above & beyond your expectations, So, you will continue to be a Valued Customer for years to come. Happy Holidays to you and your Family. Call us anytime! 😊

11/08/2017

DK R.

I hired Annapolis Coatings based on Angie's List reviews and I was not disappointed. Terry's estimate was detailed, and while it wasn't the cheapest estimate, I hired them based on reputation for quality. Terry & his team powerwashed the entire house, spent an entire day repairing trim and sanding/prepping, and then put two coats on everything over three more full days. The house looks completely different and exceeded my expectations after four full days of work. The crew at Annapolis Coatings was top-notch and I will definitely be hiring them again (and recommending to my neighbors).

Description of Work
I needed all house/shed trim and shutters repainted on a 2-story colonial home. I also needed several areas of wood trim replaced.

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you for the Great Review Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure doing work for you! It's Our Priory to Satisfy Our Customers 100% Happy Holidays to you & your Family

09/18/2017

Patricia J.

The crew arrived when expected, worked expeditiously, including moving the washer and dryer as needed so that they could paint adjacent to them, and cleaned up after completing the job. they were respectful to me in our communications and respected my property. I will consider them in the future since I now know that they offer more than painting services.

Description of Work
Painting of two basement walls.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure doing work for you and we look forward in the upcoming projects you have for us. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! Annapolis Coatings, Inc.

ANNAPOLIS COATINGS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2005

1017 CARRS RD

Annapolis, MD 21403

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL REPAIR, REMOVE WALLPAPER & REPAIR WALLS,POWER WASHING EXTERIOR HOMES & DECKS, SEALING/STAINING DECKS, CARPENTER REPAIRS, KITCHEN CABINET REFINISHING and HANDYMAN SERVICES OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY AND THE JOB IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL THEY ARE 100% SATISFIED!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal