MC LAWN CARE

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2007

4.2

MC Lawn Care is a full service landscaping company. We have been providing service to residential customers and commercial clients in Frederick, MD and the surrounding areas since 2002. We pride ourselves on quality landscaping at an affordable price. Being a small company allows us to pay attention to detail and have a close relationship with our customers ensuring complete customer satisfaction....

Jays Property Management

Jays Property Management

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/17/2014

Juan is a very nice guy and i enjoyed working with him. His prices were lower than average, however I did not have a worry free experience. Work had to be redone a couple of times to meet my expectations. Juan had no issue with coming back and fixing the issues to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total lawn care for the entire season including spring cleanup and mulching, pruning, grass cutting, weeding and lawn service (fertilization weed control, seeding etc)

CATEGORY lawn service

02/01/2014

They cut the grass way too short. Now we have bare spots in our lawn. I told them not to cut it so low, but they never listened to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

11/19/2012

experience went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completed the work in a timely fashion. Job looked nice afterwards. spraying of weeds required a second spray which he did.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

07/19/2012

Matt and his employees have done an outstanding job with our lawns. They are punctual, professional, and meticulous.  I have used MC Lawn Care for over 5, going on 6 years at two different homes, and are not looking to change. Our first home was under a half an acre and at our new home MC Lawn takes care of nearly two acres. I have not seen a dip in the quality between the two. Truly outstanding a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MC Lawn Care provides weekly mowing, edging mulching, leaf removal, and fertilization for our lawn. This is our second home we have contracted Matt and MC Lawn Care to provide all our lawn services.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

05/03/2007

Excellent worker! Matt is an industrious young man who takes a very serious and conscientious approach to his work. He is extremely dependable. I have two dogs which are loose in the back yard, and he works around them just fine, taking care with the gates so they don't get out. Also, he has never complained about the extra work the dogs create. He nearly always has to pick up various pieces of tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MC Lawn Care mows my lawn weekly (1/2 acre lot for $40), and mulches around trees and flowerbeds each spring. I have also had Matt remove snow from my driveway and sidewalks.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch,snow removal

MOWING. MULCHING. PRUNING. LEAF REMOVAL. PLANT ANNUAL. LAWN CARE. WEED CONTROL. PROGRAMS. FERTILIZING PROGRAMS. AERATION. OVER SEEDING. SNOW REMOVAL. SNOW PLOWING. SALTING. SANDING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard