Advance Moisture Protection Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since September 2005

4.1

16 employees. Uses subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask about an Angie's List discount. Additional phones - (410)327-2995, (443)866-8575, (888)304-7663, Additional fax - (410) 676-6325. Additional contact name - Krystal Walker. Additional DBAs - Advance Roofing, Inc, Advance Contractors, Advanced Roofing Inc....

Wrangler Home Improvements LLC

Wrangler Home Improvements LLC

Residental roofing.

05/08/2020

I spent nearly 15k with this outfit and was satisfied with the work after the gutter system was turned the wrong way and brought water into my house. Fortunately, being a builder I was able to correct the problem before it damaged a wood floor. I later engaged the firm to fix a leak that I found in my place of business and tighten up the roof from further leaks warranted for a year. The roof began...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing work on business and home

CATEGORY roofing

03/22/2016

I am well satisfied, and would recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advance Moisture Protection provided roofing services on my home.  I found Mr Nickels and his staff very cooperative and considerate in the preparatory phase and the actual reroofing.  Roof was completely stripped, new sheathing installed where needed, new base sheet, ridge vent and shingles installed.  I am pleased with their work.

CATEGORY roofing

03/17/2015

The service went fine. A couple technicians came out for the job. They advertised for so many square feet and I asked them if they could also do the back of the house. They had to check with a supervisor and were happy to do that for me after checking. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for a gutter cleaning and roof inspection.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

01/27/2015

They had told me that they would not do the work because I had gutter caps on. They said they would have to remove the caps and then clean the gutters if there was anything in them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not do the work.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

10/12/2014

Was great service.  Planning to use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the gutters.  Was very neat and had a great, helpful attitude.  Loved our doggy too!

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

Roofing, Sheet Metal, Gutters & Downspouts, Siding & all phases of roofing. Metal Roof Restoratin, Roof Repairs, Roof Certifications,

Angie's List Reference: The Big Deal Advance Moisture Protection Inc., would like to apologize for your incovience over the Gutter Cleaning Coupon Deal. What we can't apologize for is how Angie;s List Orchestrated this program. Fact: Angie's List did not tell us, how much the Coupon was for did tell us that Advance Moisture Protection Inc., would share 50% in the cost of the Coupon and the customer paid the other 50%. What Angie's List did was in fact be deceptive and

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available