Benfield Electric Co

Founded 1968 • With Angi since June 2010

400 Hickory Dr

Aberdeen, MD 21001

At Benfield Electric we know that everyone needs a friend who's an electrician. That's why, for over 50 years Benfield Electric has been the go-to choice for commercial builders, home builders, property managers, and homeowners. Founded in 1968, Benfield Electric employs a staff of more than 200 employees who work on projects throughout Maryland, southern Delaware, and southeast Pennsylvania. From the smallest home improvement or repair project to the largest multi-family or mixed-use project, Benfield Electric gets the job done right - the first time and on time. Call us today at 410-879-1485....

03/16/2021

David R.

Excellent, called ahead and arrived on time, reviewed requirements and explained necessary repairs, friendly and professional at all time, completed work in a timely manner, explained final repairs, and payment process. Generally cared about protecting our flooring as they were moving throughout the house and maintained COVID-19 masking requirements. Will hire them again and recommend them to friends and family

Description of Work
Electrical Grounding and Bonding

Category electrician

It was our pleasure to assist you!

12/03/2020

michael W.

Great! Very prompt and excellent service!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Mr. [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review! It was a pleasure assisting you.

12/03/2019

Tony B.

Great!!! They where quick and professional..

Description of Work
Light fixtures put in

08/31/2019

Beth W.

The two electricians from Benfield showed up on time and were prompt and professional with their work. They kept us informed of what they were doing and the finished work looks great!

Description of Work
Repairing an exterior outlet and adding two more exterior outlets.

10/22/2018

Paul E.

Very well. It was done exactly how we wanted and how they said it would be done.

Description of Work
Install outdoor path lighting

Category electrician,lighting

04/04/2018

Monica S.

The salesperson that came to look at the job/s was extremely professional. He helped me fix and overhead light and changed all of my kitchen recessed lights during our meeting. The price he quoted was $700.00 less then Mr. Electric. The work was completed the next day. They electricians were great. The only reason I didn't give an "A" on quality is because when they replaced a GFI with a new bright white switch, they left the old dingy ivory switch plate on it. It is a totally eye sore. i would have paid the extra for a new white switch plate. I didn't notice it until they left. I would have certainly said something. Great job over all. I would use again!

Description of Work
1 light installed. 1 GFI replaced. 1 switch changed and 1 overhead light looked at.

08/15/2017

Daniel B.

They were able to come right out. They were right on time.

Description of Work
They worked on my generator.

02/02/2016

VIRGINIA P.

Things went well. Russ Piper came out and met with me - to see what the project entailed. Meeting went well, I fully understood what they were going to do. I got a quote back quickly and moved forward with it. When the plumber (Plumb Crazy)came out to see what needed to be done, I had some options . I decided to have a higher service line brought into the home - now BGE is involved. Without further stories - it took many weeks to get BGE to install the higher service, Throughout, this process, Benfield and the plumber where checking in with me for progress. And when the inspections where all complete - they came right out and finished the installation.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house generator. I had already purchased the generator, so he needed to install it to the house and do all the electrical, install a new sub-panel, set the generator level and supplied a gravel pad, took care of permits. Took care of contacting a plumber.

12/30/2014

Marilyn S.

I am a BIG fan of Benfield Electric. I have used them at my prior home for more than 14 years. In fact, they installed an outside generator at that house for us and maintained it through the years. I only wish they serviced the area we now live in because I have such trust in their workmanship. I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
We were prepping our house to put on the real estate market and needed all of the roof lined outside flood lights replaced. Each corner of the house had a device attached it. The one device worked also as a motion detector but was broken. They replaced that fixture, tightened all of the other fixtures, put in new bulbs and confirmed that everything worked properly.

05/23/2013

Renate J.

The two electricians today were professional, efficient, kind and friendly. Benfield has done work in the past for us. Each experience has been excellent. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace 40 year old interior light switches and repair exterior lights

Atlas Home Energy Solutions LLC

Atlas Home Energy Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality home energy improvements to homeowners interested in reducing their utility bills and improving the comfort of their home year round. Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority and we promise that we can make a real impact in your home in a way that keeps you happy every step of the way.

Kolb Electric Inc

We are a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Baltimore, Washington Metropolitan area since 1925. We are committed to providing superior electrical services. The valuable advantages we can offer you are great service, high quality and experienced workers at a competitive price.

SM Mechanical LLC.

Air Conditioning, Heating & Furnace System, Plumbing, Electrical, Energy Audit

Maryland
    Maryland: General
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    10% off, initial service call, labor charge only, parts not included

Home Electrical Services include: Electrical service upgrade, Lighting upgrade, Smoke detector upgrade, Ceiling fans, Whole-home surge protection, Whole-home safety check, Basement refinishing wiring, Addition & project wiring, Pool & hot tub wiring, Electric car charger installation, Landscape lighting, Whole-home generator installation, USB outlet installation, Installation of additional outlets, and more.