Seaside Gas Service Inc

Massachusetts
Massachusetts: General

Customer Service

Yarmouth Port, MA 02675

**BARNSTABLE to BREWSTER area**: Natural gas heating, hot water, Generac Guardian generators. Air conditioning - central, and ductless mini-splits. And indoor air quality/humidity control. Installation, maintenance, service. When contacting us via Angie's, kindly include address, phone, email - as they do not appear automatically. THANK YOU....

HVAC Companies (57)water heaters (11)generator service (9)electrician (7)home remodeling (2)heating oil company (1)

02/15/2021

Rick V.

Very Well , we were emailed the day before work was to be performed , Company technicians knowledgeable and helpful , on time , very clean work areas and came equipped for the tasks at hand . Cant say enough about the quality of workmanship . Rick Vermette

Description of Work
Boiler & Mitsubishi Installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Thank you very much, for taking the time to post a nice review. -deb / SSG

10/11/2020

Bob A.

From start to finish Kevin did outstanding job. Was a challenge with gas piping & electrical because gas one end of house electric other end of house . It’s all in and ready to go first power outage.

Description of Work
Standby Generator

Category electrician, generator service

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to leave us a review. Much appreciated. -Kevin

06/25/2020

Donald D T.

I just want to thank seaside gas for the prompt service visit. Kevin and crew came on time when scheduled and called before hand to give an eta. They were courteous and friendly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
AC recharged

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. -Deb / SSG

04/25/2020

Barbara H.

I was away for the winter and the work was still done exactly when it was promised. I received phone calls whenever necessary and the work was finished as promised. It turns out I came home early and was so thankful to have everything ready for my arrival. They came in on budget and I was so thankful for that. My plumber had recommend Seaside Gas and they did not disappoint! They were also recommended by MassSave. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any of the jobs I listed above. They worked twice as hard as this house is 80 years old and the systems were probably operating at 20% efficiency. They had to do more because of the age of the house and they did it!

Description of Work
I needed a new gas heater, gas water heater and a new air conditioning system

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, generator service

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your detailed review. We greatly appreciate it - and are glad to know that you're pleased with the work we did. :)

11/22/2019

Charles S.

We add a leak in our water heater discovered at 4:30 one afternoon. They told us how to reduce it and had it completely replace early the next day. Their workmanship is a highlight of their service.

Description of Work
We have a long-standing relationship with Seaside, and their service and installation have been first rate. They're always responsive, professional and personable.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, generator service

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Review for Seaside Gas Service Inc - Customer Service, Yarmouth Port, MA - 38249098

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. :) -deb / SSG

08/06/2019

LOUIS M.

I needed a ductless mini split system to augment the central A/C in my family's house. I am an elderly guy, so I have had dealings with many home improvement companies over the years. Seaside Gas Service, Inc. ranks up there among the best I have encountered. Deb set up an appointment for Kevin to promptly come assess the job. Kevin explained his plan for the project and left literature. They emailed an estimate for a Mitsubishi mini split system that was understandable. The cost was reasonable -- not the highest estimate and not the lowest. When the crew came to do the work, they were skilled and pleasant. Among the valuable features of this company is that there is a great office manager, Deb. Deb handled all interactions by phone and email expertly and with a nice manner.

Description of Work
Ductless mini split system

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. :) -deb / SSG

08/06/2019

LOUIS M.

Description of Work
Ductless mini split system

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Apologies for delay in responding: Not getting notifications when reviews left. :( We appreciate you taking the time to leave your detailed review, and we're glad you are pleased with Seaside. -deb

04/12/2019

William C.

Install was on time (as scheduled), and was very smooth. Kevin's crew were courteous, professional, and clean in how they approached the job, and got it done with no issues. The system has been operating (heat pump) for about a month now, and operating as expected. Kevin was prompt in responding to all initial inquiries regarding the project, and gave solid suggestions to the job we were considering. Rebates, and office follow up was also handled promptly by Deb. Would not hesitate to recommend Seaside Gas for your next heating or AC project.

Description of Work
Installed centrally ducted variable speed AC and Heat Pump.

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

Thank you, Bill, for taking the time to post a review. -deb / SSG

04/04/2019

carol C.

timely manner, never had a problem, been using many years

Description of Work
Hook up gas stove, furnace and A/C repair and annual inspections

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. :)

01/29/2019

Bonnie H.

Great! The service was exceptional from the initial contact to the finish of the project. The response to a phone call was usually within the hour and emails and all questions were promptly answered. All phases of the project were completed as scheduled. The whole staff (from the owner Kevin to Deb in the office to the installers) were pleasant to deal with. All the paperwork for associated rebates were handled by the company which was greatly appreciated. While the price was not the lowest of the three bids I received, it was well below the highest and the quality of the work and the service made me feel I received very good value. I would highly recommend Seaside Gas.

Description of Work
Installation of new gas boiler

Work Completed On 01/23/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] - for the kind words, and for taking the time to post a review. -deb / SSG

09/01/2018

Pamela W.

Seaside Gas installed our whole house air conditioner during the HOTEST week of this summer. Keven's crew did a fantastic job. They were professional, meticulous and courteous. We would certainly hire them again. We LOVE our new air!

Description of Work
Whole house air conditioning

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/16/2018

Thank you very much - we love to hear that. And thank you for taking the time to post a review. -deb/ssg

08/13/2018

Bob O.

They were wonderful and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They installed an AC unit.

Work Completed On 06/27/2018

:) Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to post a review. -deb

06/11/2018

Thomas B.

Excellent experience throughout. Kevin responded quickly when estimate was requested. Estimate was clear and complete. Work was scheduled soon after. The crew showed up as scheduled and had the work completed in a few days. They did a great job. Everything went smoothly. They also help apply for rebates after the work is complete.

Description of Work
Installation of central air and 2 minisplits

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Apologies for delay: We are not being notified when reviews left. We appreciate your taking the time to leave us a review. -deb / SSG

11/29/2017

Arthur H.

the installation went well but very expensive

Description of Work
Installation of new heating and cooling

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. For others reading this: Seaside/Kevin wants our jobs to be done right the first time. Search the internet for John Ruskin's "The Common Law of Business Balance" - which is Kevin's favorite method to explain it. We don't skimp on installation materials, to see the work done perfectly; and only use good quality equipment. Also we do comprehensive firm price quotes, agreed upon before starting any work. -deb / SSG

11/20/2017

Mary F.

They came right on time, explained the work that needed to be done and fixed it quickly. Very happy with the entire process!

Description of Work
Furnace wasn't running properly.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Glad we could get you up and running again (in Dennisport, MA). Thank you for taking the time to review. -deb / SSG

10/08/2017

Frank L.

Kevin and his entire crew from office wizard Deb to the efficient,neat and professional installers provide outstanding customer service and attention to detail beyond words. Upon calling multiple company's 'I know I made the best choice by far! An appointment was made and a timely estimate was performed along with much needed advice on how to prolong my HVAC systems by sealing of my "Cape Cod Basement" before Seaside performed their services. I hated going down into the basement but not any more! What an amazingly beautiful job these guys perfomed. My AC is whisper quiet and the efficiency of the Heat and hot water are exceptional. Kevin even pushed the envelope further by suggesting I install an On Demand hot water recirculation system so I have instant hot water. Even the town inspectors marveled at the work and craftsmanship this company always performs. Am I happy with my investment... NO, I am THRILLED at my new HVAC systme. Folks, no need to call others; Seaside Gas is your answer!

Description of Work
Remove, Replace and Install Duct Work, Furnace, Central Air (HVAC) and Hot Water Tank.

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

Review for Seaside Gas Service Inc - Customer Service, Yarmouth Port, MA - 36394362

THANK YOU for the very generous, and comprehensive, review. We are SO glad to hear it. -deb / seaside gas

09/13/2017

Dona V.

Although they couldn't perform the work in my area, they were very prompt in their reply and referred me to someone they thought was good and could do the work in my area.

Description of Work
I need a new heating and cooling system.

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

Thank you for posting. NOTE for others: We're in Yarmouth; service Brewster to Barnstable area - which is based on the volume of work we can accommodate. *Thank you*

09/13/2017

Thomas A.

Kevin and his team did an excellent job from start to finish. Deb is very efficient when scheduling the work and applying for all the rebates.

Description of Work
Replace furnace & A/C.

Work Completed On 07/15/2017

Thank you. -deb / SSG

08/28/2017

Allen M.

Fantastic! They responded within an hour of the call to the service department by notifying me that they had a technician available. They asked if this was a convenient time. They gave me the name of the repair technician who would be coming and when he would arrive. The technician arrived on time and introduced himself at the door. The technician was professionally attired and was very aware of the need to remain clean, neat, and damage free. The technician did an initial assessment and then came up and gave me a summary of his findings. He then installed the part and did a service assessment = there was hot water! Totally professional! Totally respectful! This was exactly what was needed and the service was performed in an unbelievably timely manner. This is the company you want on your "home maintenance team"! I highly recommend this company! I totally trust this company! These guys and the ownership give best value service, support, and attention to your individual needs! Way to Go Seaside!

Description of Work
Troubleshoot a "not hot water" condition. Repaired a faulty sensor.

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

Thank you, Al. As always, our pleasure. :)

08/17/2017

Billy B.

Excellent experience from start to finish. Did not try to sell us a larger BTU unit than needed, unlike every other contractor we contacted. Appreciated their honesty and professionalism. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of Mitsubishi 12,000 BTU ductless mini-split unit.

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

Thank you very much.

07/19/2017

Tom N.

All completed in one day. Removal of old furnace and Installation of new equipment was neatly done, including thorough clean-up. Cory stayed late for charging system, double-checking operation of wireless thermostat, etc. Good follow-up by owner Kevin Saunders. Company assistance by Deb in applying for and tracking MassSave rebates much appreciated. High level of customer service and professional integrity all the way.

Description of Work
Installation of new furnace, central AC, and indoor air quality equipment.

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

Review for Seaside Gas Service Inc - Customer Service, Yarmouth Port, MA - 35867562

Thank you very kindly. Appreciate your taking the time to post this comprehensive review - and with pictures.

07/18/2017

James G.

They are very good. I have used them a number of times. They maintain my air conditioning and heating. They have taken care of the hot water heater that has given me difficulty. I have used them at least a year and a half to two years. My daughter uses them as well. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They serviced my air conditioning.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

Thank you for this review (which we hadn't seen until now!). -deb / SSG

06/14/2017

Ellin G.

Top quality experience!!!! Kevin, Deb & all the Installation Team members (including the electricians) were professional, straightforward & courteous. They presented information in a clear, honest manner, & were patient & respectful in answering our questions. They were prompt, efficient & very considerate in moving furniture & transplanting shrubs when needed. The entire process from estimate to clean-up was well-organized & perfectly completed.

Description of Work
2 Mitsubishi ductless heat/AC units were installed.