Loughlin Electric Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2010

20 Industrial Rd

Wrentham, MA 02038

Loughlin Electric has been serving the Southeastern Mass. area for 25 years. We have built our business by doing quality work at value prices. Our focus is always on the customer. We know that your time is valuable so we strive to respond to every call timely and professionally. Our trucks are stocked with over ten thousand parts. So when we get to your home we have the parts to do the job in a timely manner. We make sure our customers are satisfied. Over 75% of our customers are repeat business, because we treat our customers fair....

02/15/2019

Nathan A.

They showed up exactly when they said they would. They walked me through my options (I saved a couple hundred dollars by doing something differently). The work was done exactly like I wanted. They cleaned up and were out of here pretty quickly. I am going to use them again soon for another room, and would recommend them to anyone I know that needs electrical work done.

Description of Work
Install lights and switches

02/13/2019

Catherine N.

Everything is fine. The technician was here when I was told he would be. He covered his shoes when in the house. Everything was cleaned up. He was here less than 1/2 hour.

Description of Work
Replacement of an electrical socket.

12/14/2018

Douglas C.

Professional, prompt, and efficient.

Description of Work
Rewiring of switches and repair exterior light.

07/17/2018

Donna D.

When I signed up with the Co. I was told there was an initial fee just to walk in the door. The woman I spoke with almost made it sound like that fee was included if Loughlin did the work. IT WAS NOT. I paid well over $200. for less about an hours work and almost no supplies. They did come that day so that is a plus but for those outrageous prices they probably don't get much work so can respond quickly. I would NOT rehire.

Description of Work
Find a problem why one side of house elec. did not work.

12/11/2017

Melanie H.

Ken came out to do an estimate for our project. He was able to put me on the schedule quickly and showed up when he said he would. He was very helpful during our walk-through and had some great ideas. He seemed very competent and thorough. Unfortunately our job is a little more than they can handle right now, but I appreciate his honesty, rather than taking on more than they can do and causing other project delays or problems.

Description of Work
New wiring for new addition, plus additional lighting and rewiring for kitchen renovation.

Category electrician,lighting,home remodeling,generator service

10/23/2017

Tracy B.

My main issue is with how they make you pay a significant amount to come out for an estimate which can then be applied to the cost of the job. The problem was that the estimate was twice what it had cost to do the EXACT same thing in another bathroom. I had no problems with the actual work done, just with the cost.

Description of Work
wiring for 2 bathroom lights

08/31/2017

Kevin K.

Both went very well, they worked clean, everyone I have met there were very nice.

Description of Work
I have had two services provided by this electrician, both involved moving outlets and cables.

08/31/2017

Kevin K.

Great, took a while to run the wires but nothing out of the ordinary.

Description of Work
Ran wires for cable from the basement, through the mantle of the fireplace to the back of the TV.

08/22/2017

Marc E.

I was so happy with the entire experience. Starting with the initial phone call (to inquire and eventually book the appointment) to the price. Paul was a true professional and I appreciated his honesty when reviewing options and not over selling a service that wasn't needed.

Description of Work
Changed out miscellaneous fixtures, rewired panel

07/12/2017

mike G.

Repair man was punctual, fast, and professional.

Description of Work
New circuit breaker

Hatch Asphalt Management

Hatch Paving & Seal Coating is a full service paving and asphalt maintenance company servicing residential and commercial properties. Whether you want to pave your driveway or walkway, seal coat, repair or resurface, Hatch is the company to call to get the job done!

VMA Electric Inc

Medium size Electrical Company based out of Metrowest Area. Currently have 9 licensed employees. Always free estimates. All pricing is based on specific work.

Offers by VMA Electric Inc on Angi
    Transblue Norfolk

Transblue is a world-class business that provides general contracting services to residential, commercial, and multifamily clients. Our line of services includes but not limited to outdoor living spaces such as Decks, Patio paver or concrete, Pergola, and Sun Rooms to outdoor Kitchens, Pool and Retaining walls. When it comes to outdoor projects consisting of multiple scope projects, Transblue is the specialist to handle all your needs.

24 Hour Emergency Electrical Service.