Trash Wizard

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

210 Park Ave Ste 109

Worcester, MA 01609

Trash Wizard provides Fast, Friendly and Affordable junk, trash, garbage and rubbish removal in Worcester Massachusetts, Central Massachusetts and Metrowest. We Make Your Junk Disappear! NEVER pay extra for TV's, refrigerators,sofas,tires,batteries,mattresses etc....

10/26/2018

Natalia F.

These guys are great and I recommend them to anyone looking for trash removal in Central Massachusetts for both their service and pricing.

Description of Work
Trash pick up

10/26/2018

Joseph A.

Brett showed up on time and even came late as I needed to get something out of my house for a party and Brett was able to get to my house inside of an hour to get the trash out.

Description of Work
Trash removal

Category garbage collection

Thanks so much for the great review!

Brooke J.

Brett and his crew were awesome! From booking the appointment to making the payment, it was easy and affordable. The crew showed up on time and got all the things out of my basement in no time! The price was exactly what I was quoted. I will definitely work with the Trash Wizard again!

Description of Work
Trash removed from basement

Reginald B.

Great. All trash removed with location in broom clean condition.

Description of Work
Trash removal from rental unit and garage.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate it!

Corinne A.

After calling and pricing others, I called Trash Wizard and was impressed by their on phone professionalism as well as meeting them in person. They were quick and efficient and even took a few other small items that were not part of the deal at no additional cost. I’ve already referred them to family and friends and I’ll definitely use them again in the future! Kudos to Trash Wizard!

Description of Work
I helped a friend clean her garage and stuff that was in the corner of her back yard and needed a trash pick up. Because she works, she left me in charge of the trash removal.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks for the great review

04/23/2018

Gary B.

I texted a photo of what i needed removed.I received a quick estimate and they were here in a few days. excellent job! i would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
removing debris from basement

04/11/2018

Jordan B.

It went ok. They were flexible and super helpful. They stayed and helped us. Easy to work with.

Description of Work
Huge Amount of Trash Pick Up

04/04/2018

Susan M.

Trash Wizard is the best! I have used other junk hauling services that are more expensive, and don't take everything or charge more for things like air conditioner, paint cans, etc. They are fast, efficient and thorough. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Clearing out 20 years of clutter in preparation for putting house on market.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thank you so much for using our services!

03/08/2018

Carol S.

Bret and his team were great. Have used him in the past and would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaning out a home of furniture and trash.

Category hauling services

Thanks for using our services!

01/20/2018

Daneen D.

This is the second time that I've used Trash Wizard, and I've been very pleased. They are very professional and responsive to requests for quotes. In this case, I received a quote and they actually charged me less when they came to pick up the items. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had a random collection of trash to be disposed of, including parts of a bed, a broken lawn mower, and misc. other items.

09/20/2017

Tim L.

Service was a breeze. Initially my wife was going to be home to let them into the backyard but she had to leave so we unlocked the gate. They let themselves in, took care of the waste then called later to take payment over the phone once we could see their work and ensure it was to our liking. Overall very professional and easy to work with, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Had had a pile of yard waste that had grown behind my shed and along the side of the house. Reached out to Trash Wizard, sent them a few photos of the pile and they quoted a price.

Category lawn service

06/02/2017

Gail M.

They were all wonderful! I received an estimate by phone after sending pictures. Two guys came the very next day. They needed to make 2 trips but actually charged less than another company that I had used in the past. The job was especially difficult because of an old refrigerator that didn't fit through the bulkhead as the bulkhead was added after the appliance. I give them an AA++ Rating! They really got me out of a jam!

Description of Work
I needed a lot of junk removed including metal cabinets and an old refrigerator. I had hired a different company and was stood up! I should add that the company who didn't show was booked a week ahead of time! I called Trash Wizard in kind of a panic because the closing for the sale of the house was to be in a few days.

11/21/2016

Dave T.

I had rented in a duplex for over twenty years, so I had a huge quantity of outdated books and magazines, falling apart furniture, cartons, and general collected debris I did not wish to bring to my new home. It took only two truckloads, even though my best guess was at least three. They managed it all in under three hours over two sessions, despite a low cellar ceilingand some unwieldy items, with friendly, efficient work. I would readily hire them again, and may do so soon after I've sorted out items that were moved but are no longer needed.

Description of Work
Removal of over twenty years of accumulated stuff.

10/20/2016

John N.

Outstanding...very efficient, very nice, very clean

Description of Work
Clean out garage, garage loft, yard things

10/14/2016

Margaret T.

At first Brett did not return my call, but actually on a holiday he called me to say that he was checking to make sure I had been contacted as he had no information that I had received a call back. I thought that was pretty amazing, and on a holiday no less. He explained to me on the phone that I could send pics to him and he would give me an estimate, however I had already waited to get rid of things and so I decided to just go ahead and book the appointment. Brett arrived on time, with his partner. I walked them through the areas needing to be emptied. He was extremely pleasant and helpful. He arrived in a U Haul truck and I was not sure if this was a legitimate business, but then he explained to me that his truck had blown up two days prior and he was renting this truck to keep his business going. They removed everything for me, including the scraps of wood from the reno, several old dried paint cans, and the concrete bags. They finished up very quickly, and cleaned up with brooms and rakes after they were done. Brett told me that because they had a rental truck he would give me a break on the price. The truck was bigger and therefore he did not have to make two trips to haul the trash. I am very happy with Trash Wizard and highly recommend them to anyone looking to clean out areas of their house, and backyard. They take anything!! Thanks Trash Wizard, I will definitely utilize your services again :)

Description of Work
I needed trash removed from my garage, backyard, and living room. It included old TVs, old furniture, an old BBQ grill, several very old and solid bags of concrete, shingles left over from roof wood work. scraps left over from a reno, and and back yard refuse.

10/14/2016

James F.

I have used Trash Wizard twice now they show up when they say they will and do a great job at a very competitive price.

Description of Work
Trash Removal

10/07/2016

Erica K.

was much cheaper than expected and arrived on time. The men who came to pick my stuff up were very profession and polite young men. I would high recommend looking into trash wizard for all your disposal needs. Had a much better experience with trash wizard compared to the other junk removal companies in this area.

Description of Work
They picked up my unwanted trash (bed frame, mattress, mini fridge and more) and disposed of it

10/06/2016

Lori R.

I had trash bags and boxes from my property. They arrived ontime, moved quickly, and put all of my garbage pails away for me afterwards. Everything was left clean, they left nothing behind. They were both very friendly and efficient. It wasn't large amount by any means, buy their customer service was incredible.

Description of Work
Took away trash

10/05/2016

Russell R.

It was great. They were fast, professional, and punctual. They even swept up my garage when they were done.

Description of Work
Removed all the trash in my garage.

05/16/2016

LINDA D.

It went perfectly. I got a return call within a very short time of my initial call to them. I sent a photo via text of what I wanted hauled away and they responded with an estimate range within minutes. The appointment was also scheduled via text. Ricky & Frankie arrived right on time, loaded everything up, swept the garage floor, and charged me the minimum estimate. They were cheerful, friendly, and energetic.

Description of Work
Hauled off miscellaneous junk including a chipper/shredder, electric lawnmower, water hoses, paint.

Category hauling services

12/10/2015

JOSEPH M.

They were great about scheduling a time. When they showed up, I was running 10 minutes behind in meeting them. However, when I arrived they had already loaded the whole bagster in their truck, along with the other items. They were just waiitng for me to show up and give the thumbs up, which I did. There was not a trace of debris left behind. Great price! Very friendly!

Description of Work
Picked up a bagster and a few items extra (wood and bricks).

Category garbage collection

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you were 100% satisfied :)

12/08/2015

John T.

This was the second time we used The Trash Wizard and we were very pleased. They are professional and hard working. There were no hidden fees, the price was as quoted. They arrived exactly as scheduled and worked hard to get the job done. I particularly appreciated that when they discovered something they thought might be of sentimental value since this was my father's apartment they brought it to my attention. They saved me from throwing out the Purple Heart my brother received as a casualty of the Viet Nam War. I highly recommend their service and will use them in the Spring at my own residence.

Description of Work
Emptied most contents of 5 room apartment where junk had been accumulating for over 30 years!

Category garbage collection

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you were 100% satisfied :)

11/25/2015

FAY K.

Repeat customer for this Company, and it went fabulous as usual. This is a super company, from initial contact to the end of a job. Contact with Brett is immediate, professional, polite, but as normal as apple pie! All his workers are extremely respectful and quite personable as well. Can't say enough about Brett and his team. They're efficient, clean up after their heavy work is done, and are more than accommodating with any request if it's something they can do. And, they usually do assist - over and above their job description. If you need any kind of trash removal, furniture removal, you simply won't find a better company, workers, and price. This was my 3rd time using their services, and am so happy with them. They actually make "trash" an easy and fun chore ! Call Trash Wizard !!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned out a few areas of a home of accumulated furniture etc. that needed to be discarded.

11/09/2015

Bill B.

Very quickly completed. Individuals were polite and efficient. I already plan to use them again next year.

Description of Work
Picked up assorted shed, garage and cellar trach

10/17/2015

FAY K.

First things first - you simply can't find anything bad or negative to say about Brett, Franky and Scott ! I defy anyone to do so! That being said, it's well past the time when I can get rid of my own trash - never liked the chore but always did it myself. If you get to an age where you just can't contemplate doing it, then it's time to call someone for help. Enter Trash Wizard ! If reviews alone were enough to go by, this company is the one to call ! Brett got right back to me about doing the cleanup for me, and after emailing him a few pictures and setting a date, we were all set to go. Truck arrived right on time and it was all fun and laughter from there. Yes, the guys know what they're doing beyond a shadow of a doubt, but to be so accommodating (all 3 guys!) and to be so down to earth was a special treat. Nice guys, full of energy and more than pleased to offer to toss things I didn't ask them to do previously and just went ahead and did their "thing" in record time. They cleaned up the area (swept etc.) which I would've done, but then, I hardly had an option, since it is part of their trash removal process. I need to have them return (which is already scheduled) to remove some bigger, furniture type items. I hadn't made up my mind what I wanted to keep or not, but I will NOW, and when Trash Wizard returns, I am sure I'll get the same quality of work, same polite and courteous attitude, and all around - Great Job! Here's the best part though. With all of the "no shows" and "less than stellar" job performances we all see today, it's fabulous to hire someone who actually responds to initial calls/emails, works with you above and beyond, shows up when expected, and makes the entire process painless - and actually enjoyable! These guys are the BEST ! 5 STARS aren't enough, but it's all we have! Kudos to Brett, Franky and Scott !

Description of Work
I needed some strong young men to clean out my back porch, and some items from the garage.....

PMI Bay State

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

NORTH STAR CONSTRUCTION,DEMOLITION,EXCAVATION

Specializing in hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kyle Haskell dba emk deliveries

Junk Removal/Deliveries/Small Moving Jobs such as mattress/couch removal and disposal, clean outs, storage units, basements, attics, and more. Competitive prices and friendly staff! Ask us about our senior and military discounts.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Remove - Junk, Trash, & Garbage. Yard Debris. Estate Clean-Outs. Weekly Pick-Ups. Foreclosures. Short Sales.

Removal - Asbestos, Oil Tanks, Hazardous Waste, & Medical Waste.