SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

340 Main St Suite 706

Worcester, MA 01608

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way....

chimney sweep (297)dryer vent cleaning (253)air duct cleaning (83)chimney cap repair (41)chimney repair (13)mold removal (6)HVAC Companies (6)

03/16/2021

Outstanding technicians. Very prompt with appointment. Took their time and explained everything they were doing. Literally took apart the extended dyer vent to access blockage and then vaccumed and cleaned everything. I give them 5-stars!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

02/08/2021

They cleaned the supply and return vents but did nit touch the duct work. No access panels were cut into duct work so they could not have cleaned them. We wanted them cleaned because of some construction we had done in the kitchen, and had white sheet rock dust in the ducts. Several days after they left the white dust was still coming out. I replaced the air filter in the furnace and waited a few ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean vents and duct work

CATEGORY chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

Photo for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 340 Main St, Worcester, MA - 39181334

Dear [Member Name Removed] we never received pictures but all you did called us while hired another company which was already there and wanted a refund. It doesn't work like that. If there is an issue you call is first and try to resolve the issue. Don't call is when you already hired a company and after 2 months.

12/03/2020

I live in a condominium association and needed this done right away. The customer service was excellent and they were here the next morning performing the service as needed. The price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/17/2020

They were very responsive and were able to be out here within a week. The service was great and quick, the previous owners of our home smoked and after the cleaning the smell was gone. They explained everything they were doing and were careful not to chip any paint or damage our wooden vents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct / System Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

08/14/2020

I needed 2 dryer vents cleaned - one on the 2nd floor and a vent cap replaced (also on the 2nd floor). All the companies I initially contacted would not do the job for a variety of reason. Superior did all the work I needed plus replaced the dryer hose on one unit (which we had not discussed). Additionally, I had purchased a vent cap but it did not fit. Superior had one on the truck which did fit ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 2 dryer vents and replace vent cap

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

07/23/2020

I'm honestly still not sure if I was scammed, but this was the worst experience. They called me at 9PM the night before to confirm the service (I was sleeping..) and the next day they were about an hour and a half late. The two men showed up in a van with a roughed up sign taped to the back corner. They got out immediately and one of them changed their shirt in front of my neighbors, lit a cigaret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Air Duct System Cleaning and Disinfection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Please call our office to discuss the issues as we are going through these tough times of COVID-19 and offices being moved to the new location. You did not get scammed but we did the service for you and cleaned the air duct. Regards Managment Leo Leone Thank you for understanding

07/15/2020

Great service and Lorenzo was an asset to his company. He took the time to explain the process; went right to work and got the job done. Very polite and should be commended for a job well-done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/14/2020

Great job. I previously had several cats, and they sanitized and cleaned everything. They were patient with my old house -- and it was very hot, since my air conditioning had died!! Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean vents prior to installing new furnace and air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/30/2020

Excellent. Junior and Pops were hard working and patient. They hit a major obstacle due to disconnected duct work and had to cut a hole in the ceiling to retrieve their equipment. They even went to Home Depot for supplies and came back to fix the ducts and patch the ceiling. Then they finished the job. They were at my house all day and were courteous and professional. The prices were Rey reasonabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned ducts and dryer vents.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/28/2020

very well, they were on time and the two guys were very nice and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Air Duct Cleaning, Lifetime Electrostatic Filters, Mold Remediation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Sweep & Waterproofing, Chimney Cap Installation

Carpet Cleaning