SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

124 Forest St

Worcester, MA 01609

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way....

chimney sweep (298)dryer vent cleaning (255)air duct cleaning (85)chimney cap repair (41)chimney repair (13)mold removal (6)HVAC Companies (6)

09/02/2021

This is the MOST awful experience I had in 20 years with home maintenance companies. 99% of reviews here are FAKE! Check the profiles of all the 5 stars reviews - they are closed profiles, all of them! Unfortunately I just learned about it while they were here. Called them for air duct cleaning through the whole house. They made a hole in my duct work stuck a regular small shop vacuum in it and "e...

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39462416

I feel bad for you. Good Luck

08/06/2021

This was the worst service experience I’ve had. He showed up with the brush tool I have myself intending on using just that. It was only because the end of our vent was damaged (the one part that was not his fault) that he decided to use a vacuum. He had no intention on cleaning from the inside. He only did through the outside vent. While he was cleaning he proceeded to make a dramatic scene about...

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

This comment is not Fair. Especially in these times. You should appreciate us coming out to service and instead of writing this you should communicate as a human being. I feel bad for your experience but communication of what was supposed to happen not anger. Good luck with your other future jobs and please be nicer with people that are still breathing these days.Its Pandemic Times.

07/28/2021

Worst experience l've had with a contractor yet. Just purchased a house and wanted to get the system cleaned from the previous owner. could have done better with a shop vacuum and a bottle of Febreze. $499 and my ducts are still disgusting. Attached are pictures of AFTER the cleaning and my invoice. If they don't answer my phone call be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39420356

Dear [Member Name Removed] we came back and finished up the cleaning. Please remove this review. Rhank you

03/16/2021

Outstanding technicians. Very prompt with appointment. Took their time and explained everything they were doing. Literally took apart the extended dyer vent to access blockage and then vaccumed and cleaned everything. I give them 5-stars!!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/08/2021

They cleaned the supply and return vents but did nit touch the duct work. No access panels were cut into duct work so they could not have cleaned them. We wanted them cleaned because of some construction we had done in the kitchen, and had white sheet rock dust in the ducts. Several days after they left the white dust was still coming out. I replaced the air filter in the furnace and waited a few ...

Description of Work
Clean vents and duct work

Category chimney sweep,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39181334

Dear [Member Name Removed] we never received pictures but all you did called us while hired another company which was already there and wanted a refund. It doesn't work like that. If there is an issue you call is first and try to resolve the issue. Don't call is when you already hired a company and after 2 months.

12/03/2020

I live in a condominium association and needed this done right away. The customer service was excellent and they were here the next morning performing the service as needed. The price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/17/2020

They were very responsive and were able to be out here within a week. The service was great and quick, the previous owners of our home smoked and after the cleaning the smell was gone. They explained everything they were doing and were careful not to chip any paint or damage our wooden vents.

Description of Work
Air Duct / System Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/14/2020

I needed 2 dryer vents cleaned - one on the 2nd floor and a vent cap replaced (also on the 2nd floor). All the companies I initially contacted would not do the job for a variety of reason. Superior did all the work I needed plus replaced the dryer hose on one unit (which we had not discussed). Additionally, I had purchased a vent cap but it did not fit. Superior had one on the truck which did fit ...

Description of Work
Clean 2 dryer vents and replace vent cap

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

07/23/2020

I'm honestly still not sure if I was scammed, but this was the worst experience. They called me at 9PM the night before to confirm the service (I was sleeping..) and the next day they were about an hour and a half late. The two men showed up in a van with a roughed up sign taped to the back corner. They got out immediately and one of them changed their shirt in front of my neighbors, lit a cigaret...

Description of Work
Full Air Duct System Cleaning and Disinfection

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Please call our office to discuss the issues as we are going through these tough times of COVID-19 and offices being moved to the new location. You did not get scammed but we did the service for you and cleaned the air duct. Regards Managment Leo Leone Thank you for understanding

07/15/2020

Great service and Lorenzo was an asset to his company. He took the time to explain the process; went right to work and got the job done. Very polite and should be commended for a job well-done.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Air Duct Cleaning, Lifetime Electrostatic Filters, Mold Remediation, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Sweep & Waterproofing, Chimney Cap Installation

Carpet Cleaning