SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2016

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

chimney sweep (298)dryer vent cleaning (255)air duct cleaning (87)chimney cap repair (41)chimney repair (13)mold removal (6)HVAC Companies (6)

07/03/2022

Andrea F.

I usually don’t have the time to sit down and write a long review but after the horrible experience with this company I felt it necessary. As a business owner myself customers should never be treated this way, not to mention the work was never even done. Like most people I went by the raving reviews on Google for this company. They had a special for 629.00 to clean all vents, (including dryer etc). I was told it would take a half a day which is expected seeing I had construction done here for 5 months. When the technician arrived in a broken down truck with no name on it that should of been the red flag.(seeing that on there website it’s presented brand new). The technician came in and the first thing he started saying was inappropriate comments about the woman who was working in my kitchen. Creepy actually! He came in never put drop cloths down, never put plastic over the furniture where the vents were. The weirdest part was he blew out from the top and everything came out all over my bed, furniture etc. unacceptable! Who does that?!? He didn’t even clean it up. He also spilled some fluid all over my brand new hardwood floor and left it there. When asked he said it was no big deal it wouldn’t hurt the floors. He never bothered to clean that up either. The woman painting went and wiped it up along with three a drop cloth down to protect the floors…something this guy should of done. The only words out of his mouth were that she had a small ***, tight figure. SOoooo inappropriate on all levels. After he left which was only 2 hours I decided to take a look at the vents with a flashlight. See pictures below they were dirty! I was going to put a stop payment on the check but decided to give them the benefit of doubt. Everyone deserves a second chance. After contacting the manager Leo and going back several times he said he would send someone out 3 times to do the job. It never happened! As a matter of fact each time we made an appointment and I left work to meet the technician it was a no show! Not even a phone call so I left my job for nothing. This company is the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL I have ever dealt with. Actually , I’m not sure if the previous reviews are made up but there is no way it’s this company. They still have never made it right and cleaned my ducts and they also never refunded my money for a job not done. See pictures attached. HORRIBLE! Save yourself a boat load of aggravation and money and use a reputable honest company. Superior is not!!629

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39787660

11/14/2021

Tim C.

Excellent . Great Technician. Great Customer Service. Excellent Job

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2021

09/02/2021

Oleg P.

This is the MOST awful experience I had in 20 years with home maintenance companies. 99% of reviews here are FAKE! Check the profiles of all the 5 stars reviews - they are closed profiles, all of them! Unfortunately I just learned about it while they were here. Called them for air duct cleaning through the whole house. They made a hole in my duct work stuck a regular small shop vacuum in it and "ensured" me that it will suck the dust from ALL 15 vents in the house. As he was about to leave, I noticed that air returns are dirty exactly how they were and pointed it out. ATTENTION! He takes out a dirty chimney brush and furiously sticks back and fourth into the air return in attempt to clean the dust. This is a pure health alert and I think this "business" must be closed down forever. I will follow up with BBB and other organizations on this... As I understood that I was simply scammed. I told him to stop all the work and leave. Paid him half of what was agreed on and he left leaving all the mess that I ended up cleaning for another hour. They are NOT a professional air duct cleaning company, but just people who bought fake "great" reviews and scamming people with a ladder, chimney brush and a vacuum cleaner. This is what real/professional duct cleaning service must look like: [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Category chimney sweep

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39462416

I feel bad for you. Good Luck

08/06/2021

Christine H.

This was the worst service experience I’ve had. He showed up with the brush tool I have myself intending on using just that. It was only because the end of our vent was damaged (the one part that was not his fault) that he decided to use a vacuum. He had no intention on cleaning from the inside. He only did through the outside vent. While he was cleaning he proceeded to make a dramatic scene about getting dusty and dirty. Seems to me that comes with the job? He dramatically open mouth coughed every few seconds (no mask despite the website indicating Covid protocols) in all directions. At one point he waved the end of his vacuum hose at me. I thought he was showing me the clog at the end to demonstrate how clogged the vent was. Instead he made me remove the clog myself with my hand for him. When he finished (after maybe 5 minutes of “work”), and I got out my credit card, he angrily shook his head yelling at me that it was cash or check only (not something we were told in advance). While I was getting my check book, he stood in the kitchen open mouthed coughing all over everything. He tried to overcharge me. Then after we thought he’d left he came back demanding a bottle of water. He then sat in his van blocking the end of our driveway for a good 20 minutes doing who knows what. After he left we cleaned out the vent ourselves from the inside.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

This comment is not Fair. Especially in these times. You should appreciate us coming out to service and instead of writing this you should communicate as a human being. I feel bad for your experience but communication of what was supposed to happen not anger. Good luck with your other future jobs and please be nicer with people that are still breathing these days.Its Pandemic Times.

07/28/2021

Daniel G.

Worst experience l've had with a contractor yet. Just purchased a house and wanted to get the system cleaned from the previous owner. could have done better with a shop vacuum and a bottle of Febreze. $499 and my ducts are still disgusting. Attached are pictures of AFTER the cleaning and my invoice. If they don't answer my phone call be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39420356

Dear [Member Name Removed] we came back and finished up the cleaning. Please remove this review. Rhank you

03/16/2021

Bill K.

Outstanding technicians. Very prompt with appointment. Took their time and explained everything they were doing. Literally took apart the extended dyer vent to access blockage and then vaccumed and cleaned everything. I give them 5-stars!!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/08/2021

Philip L.

They cleaned the supply and return vents but did nit touch the duct work. No access panels were cut into duct work so they could not have cleaned them. We wanted them cleaned because of some construction we had done in the kitchen, and had white sheet rock dust in the ducts. Several days after they left the white dust was still coming out. I replaced the air filter in the furnace and waited a few more days. The dust continued to come out. I called to let them know, at which time he asked me to take a photo of the ducts, which I did and sent to them. Still have not heard back and I had to employ another company to do the job right. The new company cut access panels in the supply and return lines and showed me all the dirt and white powder that was still in there. Do not hire this company under any circumstances, they are inept and an out an out cheat.

Description of Work
Clean vents and duct work

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Review for SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning - 124 Forest St, Worcester, MA - 39181334

Dear [Member Name Removed] we never received pictures but all you did called us while hired another company which was already there and wanted a refund. It doesn't work like that. If there is an issue you call is first and try to resolve the issue. Don't call is when you already hired a company and after 2 months.

12/03/2020

Rachel K.

I live in a condominium association and needed this done right away. The customer service was excellent and they were here the next morning performing the service as needed. The price was reasonable and I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

11/17/2020

Samantha M.

They were very responsive and were able to be out here within a week. The service was great and quick, the previous owners of our home smoked and after the cleaning the smell was gone. They explained everything they were doing and were careful not to chip any paint or damage our wooden vents.

Description of Work
Air Duct / System Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

08/14/2020

Anne D.

I needed 2 dryer vents cleaned - one on the 2nd floor and a vent cap replaced (also on the 2nd floor). All the companies I initially contacted would not do the job for a variety of reason. Superior did all the work I needed plus replaced the dryer hose on one unit (which we had not discussed). Additionally, I had purchased a vent cap but it did not fit. Superior had one on the truck which did fit and they got the job done! Excellent service!

Description of Work
Clean 2 dryer vents and replace vent cap

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

07/23/2020

Ashley S.

I'm honestly still not sure if I was scammed, but this was the worst experience. They called me at 9PM the night before to confirm the service (I was sleeping..) and the next day they were about an hour and a half late. The two men showed up in a van with a roughed up sign taped to the back corner. They got out immediately and one of them changed their shirt in front of my neighbors, lit a cigarette, smoked it, and put it out in front of my entry sidewalk. It was a father and son neither of whom introduced themselves upon entering my home. They wore no uniforms, but casual t-shirts, baggy pants, basketball shorts and adidas flip flops. Instead the son proceeded to tell me he 'gets suffocated' wearing a mask. I told him I really preferred that he wear it (he did), but no gloves were used. I walked him upstairs to show him where the vents were. While we were in my bedroom he started hitting on me while referring to my reflection in the mirror "Oh, look at that beauty." I was disgusted. I should have told them to leave at that point, but I'm a FTHB and didn't want confrontation. He continuously kept asking me questions as I was working at my computer "You look young, how old are you? etc. SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I kept trying to ignore him, but didn't help much. Their 'tools' were very old and actually falling apart as they used them. The son kept ordering his father around as if to get a rise out me. They used both my kitchen sink and bathroom sink to wash WHO KNOWS WHAT out and made a mess of the countertops. All they did was vacuum out the ducts, wipe the vent down with a dirty rag, and spray some disinfectant, all of which were at the openings to each vent. I thought they would clean the ENTIRE system out as I paid for ($600). They used my personal chairs to step on and reach the ceiling, AND used my upstairs bathroom making a mess of the toilet seat (you get the gist). The bathroom tub and toilet also had a bunch of dry wall all over the place I had to clean up after. My system is located in the attic, but I couldn't begin to tell you what he even did up there if anything. They were there for a total of 45 minutes. At the end he remembered I ordered the dryer vent cleaning, so he pretended to go outside and look around at the exhaust (which is on the roof...) and came back to tell me "I'm going to save you some money, you don't need it done just change the filter and you'll be good." He clearly just didn't want to do it. He for some reason tried convincing me not to pay with a credit card which sketched me out even more.. and there was no way I was giving this guy a check. He finally took my card and the transaction on my account reads "PP*Pizzaworks". UM? And he said I'd receive an email with an invoice which I never got and have emailed them about twice and gotten no response. There are so many red flags here, I swear this was a scam... I don't know how this company can be rated so well on Angie's List and then for me to have an experience that I did.

Description of Work
Full Air Duct System Cleaning and Disinfection

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

Please call our office to discuss the issues as we are going through these tough times of COVID-19 and offices being moved to the new location. You did not get scammed but we did the service for you and cleaned the air duct. Regards Managment Leo Leone Thank you for understanding

07/15/2020

Marylou M.

Great service and Lorenzo was an asset to his company. He took the time to explain the process; went right to work and got the job done. Very polite and should be commended for a job well-done.

Description of Work
Dryer duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/14/2020

susan P.

Great job. I previously had several cats, and they sanitized and cleaned everything. They were patient with my old house -- and it was very hot, since my air conditioning had died!! Thank you.

Description of Work
clean vents prior to installing new furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

06/30/2020

Catherine G.

Excellent. Junior and Pops were hard working and patient. They hit a major obstacle due to disconnected duct work and had to cut a hole in the ceiling to retrieve their equipment. They even went to Home Depot for supplies and came back to fix the ducts and patch the ceiling. Then they finished the job. They were at my house all day and were courteous and professional. The prices were Rey reasonable!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts and dryer vents.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/28/2020

Jon T.

very well, they were on time and the two guys were very nice and professional.

Description of Work
whole house duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/09/2020

Mike A.

Excellent. Florian came in and immediately found issues with the bathroom vents as well as the dryer vent. The stuff birds had carried in to these vents over the years was amazing. It blocked my bathroom vent to the point where the flex was sloshing with water since the condensation couldn't get past the bird nest materials. This was not in scope of the original call for the dryer, but it was money well spent and I felt the pricing overall was very fair. I will most definitely work with these guys again.

Description of Work
Dryer and Bathroom Vent Cleanout, Install Cover on Outside Vent

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/21/2020

Ryan M.

Florian is an absolute professional! The service was performed with care and cleanliness. Pricing is by far the most affordable, beating all quotes by at least $50. I definitely will use their services again. This is the type of service that all contractors should strive to achieve. Thanks again Florian, you are a class act!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/14/2020

Eric S.

Superior did an A+ job all around. They got back to our request quickly, quoted the work exactly (no price changes), and did an expert job with the cleaning. They were both professional and nice and we’ll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

04/25/2020

Rob Z.

Excellent. They found out that my dryer was not venting correctly and fixed that. They also cleaned my bathroom exhaust vent

Description of Work
dryer vent connecting and cleaning and pest barricade installed

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/21/2020

Wilmin B.

I hired them because I just moved into a house that had 5 cats and I have a bad cat allergy. The team came in, worked hard, efficiently and were very thorough. They also fixed/adjusted a few small odds and ends in my system at no additional cost. A nice team and very friendly.

Description of Work
Air ducts and chimney cleaned

Category chimney sweep, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

04/04/2020

Gregory C.

Where other companies were charging higher amounts, and many were looking for haggling. Superior gave me an upfront price that they followed through on. Other companies explained how they take a part the dryer and clean the inside and do all sorts of other stuff. I just wanted my vent clean for a given price and they did that. Nice company to have come do some straight forward work.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

03/20/2020

Sharon W.

They showed up on time and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 03/20/2020