R Fresolo Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2011

330 Tacoma St Unit 3

Worcester, MA 01605

Founded in 1978, R. Fresolo Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been providing the highest quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services you can find at an affordable price in Worcester County. For the past 39 years, our family-owned and operated business has professionally handled the needs of home and business owners alike. Our entire team is qualified, licensed, and certified to provide honest, simple solutions to any of your plumbing and heating problems....

08/24/2021

Shirley D.

Excellent work, Highly recommend. Highly trustworthy plumbers. Contacted company on a Sunday - promptly received contact from Cindy who set up the replacement of gas water heater for next morning. Next morning Andrew arrived and replaced 40 gallon gas water heater. I was Extremely happy and satisfied with Andrew's work - he is a knowledgeable plumber, professional, courteous, able to answer my questions and concerns. Since additional plumbing repairs needed in my home, R. Fresolo Plumbing promptly responded and within days Rocco (and Andrew) addressed and corrected plumbing issues I had in shower. Rocco - knowledgeable, experienced, understood my requests and repaired old shower to function once again. Received professional, prompt, affordable plumbing services. Completely at ease and trusted Rocco and Andrew. They timely completed requested services, keeping me aware every step of the way, and all working areas were clean upon their departure. I will contact R. Fresolo Plumbing & Heating Inc. for all my future plumbing and heating needs.

Description of Work
Replace gas water heater; completed plumbing repairs in shower.

05/10/2018

Sarah L.

Amazing service. Highly recommend without *ANY* reservation whatsoever.

Description of Work
Boiler and water heater replacement

12/14/2017

Andrea P.

I'm very happy with how my oil to gas conversion went. It was a big job: The oil boiler with 4 heating zones was replaced with a high efficiency gas boiler, the indirect water heater was replaced, the oil tank removed, and other corroded/failing components were replaced as well. I was cutting it close trying to make this happen before the really cold winter weather arrived but Rocky and his team got everything done right on schedule. Along the way I had a lot of questions and needed some guidance when dealing with Mass Save and Eversource. Rocky got back to me quickly and explained things clearly. I can tell that Rocky takes pride in his work and the final result reflects that. I would definitely call him again for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Oil to natural gas conversion for a 4-zone forced hot water system.

08/29/2017

Barbara D.

Two people came out and it took a couple of hours. I called them at 3am when I saw the flood. I got Cindy directly and she said she didn't think they could come out until later in the morning, which I was like duh its 3 am.I got a call at 7am and they were out around 8am. I texted them a picture of my label so they knew what to replace. I thought I might get the answering machine. I was like is this cindy and she was like yea, what happened and I told her I thought it burst and still heard water running well after the washing machine load was done. And I realized the living room was flooded. I called back and forth a few times and said sorry to bother you and she was like no glad to help.

Description of Work
I used R Fresolo Plumbing & Heating Inc to replace my hot water heater when it burst.

Category water heater repair

07/11/2017

Samantha L.

Rocky was very accommodating scheduling the install of the new boiler. Due to the inspector's availability, we were without hot water a day longer than planned but in the end we are thrilled with our new boiler and having gas in the house! Rocky and his team are very professional, hardworking and personable. The work performed was clean, efficient and effective. I would happily hire Fresolo plumbing again for any plumbing/heating work we need done in the future.

Description of Work
We converted our home from Oil to Gas heat. Rocky and his team, plumbed the gas line into the house, and installed a high efficiency gas boiler.

06/29/2017

Diane G.

The entire process, from getting estimates to the actual install, went smoothly. Rocky was very responsive to my questions during the process of getting estimates and determining the best systems to install in my home. Rocky and his staff were professional and efficient during the install and he came back to show me how the systems worked. There was a small problem with the AC unit a couple of days after the install and Rocky came right back to fix it. He was also a big help with the entire process of completing the paperwork for MassSave for both the loan and rebate applications. I highly recommend Rocky Fresolo and his team for your heating and AC needs!

Description of Work
Replaced old gas boiler with new gas boiler and installed a new ductless heat pump and air conditioning system.

06/19/2017

Joseph G.

Needs replacement. Rocco Fresolo to install.

Description of Work
Evaluate old HVAC unit

06/12/2017

Ryan P.

Rocky was very responsive and professional. He came out to the site several times to explore different options with me regarding what I should do for heating of my second floor apartment unit. Ultimately we decided on split air units. I live in Western MA so commuting to my 2-family property and making sure that work was done in a timely manner and properly in preparation for Rocky and his crew was sometimes a challenge, but Rocky was able to roll with the punches and adjust to sometimes "less than ideal" working situations. His crew was all very knowledgeable and professional. I plan to use Rocky for anything else that comes up at my property.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation and ductless split air units to be installed

06/06/2017

Brian M.

Great Service! Called on a Wednesday, they replaced it the following day. Wednesday night, prior to replacement, I had an emergency (the pressure relief valve on the old water heater had failed, and steam pressure had backed up into the whole water pipe system, bursting a hose and creating leaky pipe joints - A DANGEROUS SITUATION!) Jim came out, relieved the pressure, replaced the hose, and repaired the leaks. Also, a few days later, my shower head wasn't working properly. I called for service at 7am, and by 9 or 9:30am Rocky had replaced my shower head, fixing my problem! My thanks to Jim, Rocky and apprentice, Cindy, and all others involved.

Description of Work
Needed an old water heater replaced.

04/24/2017

Sandra K.

Cynthia took the call. She was friendly and professional and noted that she would pass on the work order. I did not consider the leak in the first unit an emergency in the truest sense and thought it could have waited a day or two if necessary, given that the sink only leaked when the faucet was run. It was, however, quite inconvenient for the tenants. I also wanted to schedule an appointment for repairs in the second unit. I did not expect that all repairs would be addressed the same day and was pleasantly surprised. Mitch came 3 1/2 hrs after I made the call. He quickly diagnosed the leak under the sink as a result of a broken basket strainer and set about to install a new one. Next he addressed the issues in the 2nd unit. When he examined the toilet, he noted that the tank did not fit toilet. Years ago when the toilet had to be changed due to a crack, a different plumber advised just installing only a new toilet. However, the tank was for a standard toilet and I was replacing the standard toilet with a comfort height toilet as the tenant was elderly and had a physical disability. Not knowing any better I did as that plumber recommended. Mitch explained the risk of a future leak given that the tank was ill fitting and loose. He noted that he could replace the seal to the toilet then and there, but that the risk of a leak would remain because the tank was ill fitting. He recommended buying a new toilet and tank. While he provided me with some much needed professional advice, I felt absolutely no pressure to follow his advice. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, gave me an estimate of the costs, and left the decision up to me. All repairs were completed satisfactorily. Mitch was very professional and courteous. He explained the problems, what was needed for repairs and wasted no time getting to work. He cleaned up after he was done and twice made sure that the lighting in the cellar was turned off. He tested the faucet and washing machine, checking for leaks after the work was completed. Lastly, he gave me some important information about my boilers. Not only was I pleased with the service he delivered but the tenants were as well. They had nothing but high praise for Mitch. I opted to buy a new toilet for the second unit and will make an appointment and ask for Mitch to install it. I used Fresolo Plumbing and Heating once in the past many years ago for a heating issue and was very pleased with their prompt, professional, and honest service. I was foolish to change to another plumber who essentially put my property at risk of water damage with bad advice. It is without hesitation that I would recommend R. Fresolo Plumbing and Heating Inc. Costs included supplies and labor and included 5% discount for Angie's List members.

Description of Work
Two rental units needed plumbing work. One unit had a leak from the kitchen sink. Second unit had a seized water valve on the washing machine; and the toilet needed a seal installed at the base as it had worn away.

Category plumbing

04/17/2017

Todd M.

R Fresolo Plumbing & Heating Inc. did an amazing job with our house. We had multiple cracks in our house's drain system and Rocky and his team were able to come in and replace the entire thing in a day. Amazing work and an excellent price (we got multiple quotes). Rocky was fast to respond, came out, and gave us an estimate fast. All of his guys were highly professional and our basement was clear and free of debris when the work was completed. I cannot recommend R Fresolo Plumbing & Heating Inc highly enough. Great price and great service.

Description of Work
Replacement of entire house drain system from cast iron to plastic.

03/27/2017

Ginnie S.

Service was speedy and done by a very pleasant professional. We will be using this company from now on!

Description of Work
Emegency replacement of a leaking water heater.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/28/2016

Kevin K.

Very well. Completed one day earlier than promised, at estimated cost, with discount for Angie's List member. The third job I've had Fresolo do, and every time they've done an excellent job.

Description of Work
Remove old hot water heater, and install new unit. Also repaired leaking pipe.

12/10/2016

Dawn M.

Rocco Fresolo and team get perfect scores for responsiveness, professionalism and skill. Rocky did a visit, during which he explained the pros and cons of all our options and then promptly sent us 4 detailed proposals. We had gotten other estimates and were not impressed. High efficiency heaters are only as good as the installation. Fresolo Plumbing has gotten manufacturer training on these high performance heaters. We were running tight to meet the December 31 deadline for a Mass Save Early Replacement Rebate and no interest loan. Rocky could not have done more to accommodate us. Rocky set a date to start and said it would be a two day process. They arrived promptly at 7:30 a.m. with all the new equipment and laid all the new venting required. (This system ventilates through the wall unlike our old system that ventilates through the chimney.) We had heat all day from our old heating system. Rocky visited the site twice. The next day they arrived at 7:30 and proceeded to work. The work was done neatly and with attention to detail. They cleaned up after themselves and where very respectful of us and our property. In fact, one of his guys wiped down all the piping and the heating system when they were done. We were only without heat for about 5 hours. Again, Rocky spent a good amount of time onsite. Rocky helped to complete our rebate form and provided us with the invoice we needed for our rebate app. So far, so good! It was a pleasure to deal with this business. Their vans were spotless and professional. The team is very well organized. We are now the proud owners of a 95% efficient heating system!

Description of Work
Replaced 50 year old gas boiler with high efficiency combo boiler/hot water heater.

12/09/2016

Deborah M.

He and his office were quick to respond, very professional and friendly. The bid was thorough in it's detail. The price was in the ballpark of other estimates. He was excellent and would be a good choice an excellent choice for anyone.

Description of Work
Replacement of steam boiler & hot water heater, conversion to gas.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

11/21/2016

Owen P.

Amazing service, fantastic plumber I will definitely use them again

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky valve, put in a new kitchen faucet, and fixed a bathroom faucet

09/14/2016

Cindy C.

Great! Excellent job, professional, friendly, explained what was done and why. I'll definitely call again!!

Description of Work
Replaced disposal and plumbing under sink.

Category plumbing

04/18/2016

Cara L.

We had an excellent experience with R. Fresolo Plumbing & Heating. Following a toilet overflow emergency, we were nervous we wouldn't find an available plumber, as it was on a Monday holiday. I called R Fresolo at 7:15 AM, and received a call back within an hour to book a same-day appointment. The woman on the phone was very knowledgeable and friendly, and took all of the relevant information. The technician, Mitch, was on time and very professional - even the dogs liked him! Within a few hours, he diagnosed and fixed the problems with our bathroom plumbing. We have many more plumbing projects on our "to do" list, and we'll definitely give R. Fresolo our future business.

Description of Work
Inspected bathroom to diagnose cause of backup Cleared significant clog from shower drain Removed broken toilet Installed new toilet and ensured proper operation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

01/27/2016

Cindy C.

Just had a great experience with this company! I over tightened a shower valve last night and broke a copper pipe. Had to turn off water to whole house. I called R. Fresolo at 7am, was given a rough quote on the phone, had water by 11 and Mitch finished replacing the valve and all tub/shower fixtures by noon. Very professional, prompt, fairly priced and I'm very happy with finished job! Thanks, Rocky, I will call again with future plumbing business!

Description of Work
Replaced tub/shower valve and fixtures.

11/20/2015

Larry G.

R. Fresolo Plumbing and Heating replied promptly to my request for service and set up an appointment for the following week. Technician arrived on time and was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Price charged was below that estimated on the phone. We would use R. Fresolo again.

Description of Work
replace kitchen faucet

10/11/2015

Carol S.

I did not hire the provider in the end.

Description of Work
I was going to hire this provider for installing a high efficiency wall mounted gas fired heating /domestic hot water system. Rocky was very prompt and approachable. He gave me quotes for 2 different systems. I ended up not doing the project because I found a cheaper alternative (a floor mounted boiler only slightly less efficient).

10/10/2015

Nancy S.

Prompt and professional representatives. When I first called, which was in the middle of the first heat wave, the receptionist advised me that due to demand she could not even try to schedule an appointment. Because of her candor and the reviews on this site, I called back to schedule service after the intense heat had passed. Upon first inspection it appeared the unit was shot. However, the two technicians went through everything, inspecting the condenser and blower. As a result they were able to discover that the problem was not the condenser but wiring and that mice had eaten the covering off the wires over the winter. (I do not use my central air unless the heat become unbearable; thus the discovery in August!) They fixed the wiring, replaced a part, cleaned and checked the blower, checked the temperature output, all for a very reasonable price. I would definitely call them in the future for repair, and if necessary, replacement.

Description of Work
Repair of central air conditioning unit.

09/29/2015

Brian G.

The office lady was very responsive and a service technician was scheduled for the day after I called. I was quoted over the phone at around $175 to do the shower valve replacement and while they were there they noticed that the hot and cold water pipes leading to the washing machine had to be replaced. I approved them to do so because I assumed that would be a much easier task than replacing the shower valve so the price would be lower than 175 for that. When we got the final price when they finished it was at 375. I was a little confused as to why the price was so high but because of their quick response time and quality of work I decided to let it go.

Description of Work
Replaced a shower valve and repaired 2 feet of the hot and cold water pipes leading to the washing machine.

07/24/2015

Diane A.

Everything went really well. The water heater was replaced punctually. No problems.

Description of Work
replaced water heater

06/29/2015

Scott L.

It was a challenging job as the previous one had rotted out. and was sealed with putty from the previous owners of my condo. He went out to purchase the part while his associate removed the old one. They were working the entire time and charged a very reasonable rate. His estimate was a little over what he charged/. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Rocky and his partner installed a new garbage disposal and a new faucet in my kitchen sink.

Rooter Man

We are a local drain cleaning company who has been in business for over 30 years. We offer 24 hour emergency service, convenient payment options & senior citizen discounts.

Wachusett Plumbing Services

Wachusett Plumbing Services Inc. is your local full service plumbing company for all of your plumbing needs. We can help you with plumbing fixtures, water heaters, well systems, water conditioners and much more. WPS is veteran owned and offers discount pricing to seniors and vets.

Endless Energy

Endless Energy started with a desire to help people save money while saving the environment. Today our vision has grown to encompass many different services including heating and cooling solutions, solar power, net zero home construction, Mass Save Home Energy Assessments, and insulation throughout the New England area. We help our customers benefit directly from Massachusetts energy efficiency programs, such as no-cost Mass Save® home energy assessments, which provide customers with a personal report on ways to improve their home’s energy efficiency. This also qualifies them for generous rebates on Mini-Split Heat Pumps and Insulation work! Endless Energy is recognized as the top installer of Fujitsu brand heat pumps in Massachusetts (2020) and is certified as a Mitsubishi Diamond contractor, giving our customers access to their extended 12-year warranty. We proudly take a holistic approach to every job, working from the ground up to eliminate any energy waste. By pairing energy efficient products together and keeping all our services in house, we can maximize your time, money, and overall savings.

MPL 9747, MPL 15654, MSL 14, MSL 15, MPC 2500,
    Massachusetts
    MA Plumbers, Gasfitters, Sheetmetal
    05/01/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Commercial and Residential Plumbing Repairs and Installations. Residential Heating Repair and Installations. We specialize in Gas Heating Systems including Steam Heating Systems, Forced Hot Water Heating Systems, and Forced Hot Air Heating Systems. We Specialize in High Efficiency Heating Systems. We Specialize in Gas Tankless Water Heater Installations. We Also Service and Install Residential Air Conditioning Systems. We Also Install Ductless Mini-Split Systems, and Heat Pump Water Heaters.

Oil Burner Service.