C & C Temp Control, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

167 SW Cutoff, Unit J

Worcester, MA 01604

C & C Temp Control, Inc. is a fully licensed full service Heating & Air Conditioning, company, supplying commercial, industrial and residential Heating and Air Conditioning. We are a local, family owned company serving Central Massachusetts. Our licensed technicians have over 20 Years of HVAC experience and are highly trained to handle a complete range of heating, air conditioning and air quality services....

04/22/2019

Joel C.

C&C Temp Control installed a new 97% AFUE Modulating hot air gas furnace, a 17 SEER 2-stage condenser, an evaporator coil, external pad, PVC flue, whole house humidifier and an electric air cleaner. I had a forty-year-old Sears hot air furnace and air conditioner system (still operating perfectly) located next to the chimney and a squeaky condenser located outside. I wanted to free up the interior space occupied by the old furnace and install a new unit on the opposite side of the house in a utility room. The challenge was to remove the entire old hot air furnace and condenser including electrical, ductwork, water and gas supplies. C&C Temp Control removed and disposed of the entire Sears system. They then installed the new system next to my washer and drier in the utility room. They ran a new natural gas line, a new 220-volt electrical supply line, new insulated ductwork and tapped into a nearby water line for the humidifier. I had estimates for less efficient systems in excess of 31K so I was very nervous when I accepted C&C's proposal at $13K. With MassSave rebates the price was reduced another $1.5K. The installation went very smoothly and the technicians were professional and tolerated my presence. I usually have pretty bad luck in ventures of this kind, but this was a phenomenal exception. Now I can sit on a beach in Tahiti and control the temperatures through my iPhone. Cool! Oh and thanks to Angie's list for their recommendation.

Description of Work
New hot air furnace, condenser, evaporator, electric air cleaner and humidifier system

04/03/2019

Thomas H.

Absolutely terrible. Came last year and showed up for literally a few minutes, told my tenant that it was too old and should be replaced. We knew better and hired a different company who fixed it without a problem. 5 months later, they're now trying to collect a diagnostic fee. Frauds. Beware.

Description of Work
Furnace Repair

02/23/2017

Daniel D.

08/11/2016

craig L.

We were not customers, but had seen them at a few home shows and were impressed with their professionalism. Called for the first issue and they were out within 36 hours. Fixed the issue and serviced outdoor and indoor unit. Six weeks later we began having dripping from the ceiling upstairs (below the attic unit). Called the office and they were out at 10:30 the next morning. Kevin climbed up into the attic and came back down and said our unit had moved and wasn't draining properly. Other than that, he recommended a basic cleaning and filter change. I'm a contractor and own a business with a grea reputation. The service I received from C&C is the same we strive for in our business. I will most definitely use them for any future issues as well as upgrades when the time comes. I highly recommend to anyone in their service area!

Description of Work
Cleaning of an HVAC unit with bad odor the first visit. Diagnose and repair a leaking AC unit in the attic.

06/27/2016

Jonathan M.

12/15/2015

MARK M.

06/03/2014

joseph M.

Fantastic , they were careful, clean, fast . Explained how to operate. You could not ask any more. From CC Temp. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I don't know how an F was given but this was a misprint or something. You will just love their work.

Description of Work
Installed mr. Slim

12/31/2012

candice B.

When we had our 30+ year old steam boiler cleaned this year (by another company) we were told - and shown - that there was a huge crack in the boiler and it was, alas, time to replace it if we wanted to be warm this winter. We started the process for financing with the Mass Save program and found out that we could use any installer that we wanted. A friend recommended another company in Worcester, but since they did not install steam boilers they referred us to Cand C. What a stroke of luck for us! Bob, the owner, came to talk about our needs for an estimate, and was extremely helpful with suggestions, explanations of what was needed for the system, and possibilities for ductless mini-split system installation in our 100+ year old house. I never felt that I was being sold anything that we didn't need or want - he was patient and considerate of my questions. He pointed out something that another estimator had overlooked, and I think gave us the best setup plan for the cooling system. The estimated cost was right on target, the middle of the three that we received, and we were able to go forward with both a heating and cooling plan. During the (long) process of finalizing the financing with Mass Save, Tammy and Bob at Cand C were patient and very helpful in getting the required information on the quote for Mass Save, as well as figuring out a schedule when we thought we would finally have a check in-hand for the work. It was nice to be able to communicate via email as well as telephone throughout all of this. We were a bit naive about how long the installation would take, which would be our only reservation with the whole service. That is really more on our part - we should have asked upfront about how many days the total install would take. In the end, we needed to shift our work schedules a bit to accommodate the 3 days of install on-site, but Cand C was able to think through the process enough to accomplish all of the indoor work first, and therefore complete the outdoor work (which we did not need to be present for) later in the week. That was a great benefit to us as homeowners! The total installation took about 5 days - steam boiler was ~1.5 days, water heater was .5 days and min-split system was ~3 days. While on-site, all of the Cand C personnel were professional, respectful and clean. Jeremy, who headed the install at our house, was exceptional in going the extra distance to get things correct and in putting up with our dogs :). We have horsehair plaster walls, which are messy even when just installing a picture hanger, and when Cand C finished installing our min-split system there was not a speck of dust in any of the three rooms. Amazing. In addition, the team was great with follow up to make sure that all aspects of the system were working well and to see if we had any questions. I would highly recommend Cand C Temp Control to others in the area (I already have done so via word of mouth). We are also very pleased with the systems installed.

Description of Work
Installation of new steam boiler, installation of Mitsubishi ductless mini-split heating and A/C (2 outdoor condensers, 3 indoor blower units), installation of new gas water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc.

Pump & Well Repair Service, water filtration, water softener service, sales, repairs

Offers by Clear Water Pump & Well Service, Inc. on Angi
    Rodenhiser Home Services

When it comes to great service for your home or business, it doesn't get better than the professionalism and dedication of Rodenhiser. It's an unsurpassed level of service built on a promise that ensures you get the very best - when you call Rodenhiser your satisfaction is guaranteed. With 90+ years of delighted residential and commercial clients, you can be sure that it's a promise that Rodenhiser delivers on every day. Additional contact name - Jon Manna. Additional phone - (508) 306-4845.

Soule Solutions, Heating and Cooling

We pride ourselves on customer service and quality at a fair price!

C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not provide duct cleaning services.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about C & C Temp Control, Inc.

How is C & C Temp Control, Inc. overall rated?

C & C Temp Control, Inc. is currently rated 4.5 overall out of 5.

What days are C & C Temp Control, Inc. open?

C & C Temp Control, Inc. is open:

What payment options does C & C Temp Control, Inc. provide

C & C Temp Control, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does C & C Temp Control, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask C & C Temp Control, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does C & C Temp Control, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does C & C Temp Control, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does C & C Temp Control, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, C & C Temp Control, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by C & C Temp Control, Inc.?

No, C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does C & C Temp Control, Inc. offer?

C & C Temp Control, Inc. offers the following services: C & C Temp Control, Inc. provides Sales, Installations, Repairs and Maintenance among their services.

Are there any services C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not offer?

C & C Temp Control, Inc. does not provide duct cleaning services.