America Air Care

Worcester, MA 01604

Air Duct Cleaning Services . We Are Open for Business 7 Days A week 8AM to 8PM

11/26/2012

Lori F.

I too feel as though this conpany is dishonest. I purchased a Living Social deal for this company and when they arrived they said it would only cover xyz and that I would have to pay extra to have the entire house done right. I said ok, how much? I took them around the house to count all the vents and returns and they gave me an estimate. I jaw just about hit the floor when they told me it would be an additional $3000 to do the job. I told the representative that I didn't want to do the job today and that I would obtain estimates for other companies. Man am I relieved that I didn't cave to the reps claims that I wouldn't find a better company for the price. I received 2 estimates from A rated companies here on Angie's List for between $800 - $1000 to do the same job. Save yourself a lot of money and AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning for 2 zones, including anti-fungal/sanitizing treatment.

Category air duct cleaning

Dear customer. We have not performed a job at your house. You did not like the price and we did not perform a job. If you find another company with a cheaper price it is your choice. Thank you.

07/16/2012

Robyn J.

I bought a $69 groupon with this company for a "complete chimney sweeping" up to 15 feet, with the expectation it would be $10 per additional foot based on Q&A before the purchase. While I think this company seemed knowledgeable about chimney cleanings, there were large unexpected expenses. I was told during the visit that my chimney had 2 flues (as many do) and they were completely filthy. They talked me into cleaning the second flue (for my gas furnace), stating that it would be dirty deep inside where I couldn't see it. The groupon deal they advertised made no mention of extra cost for multiple flues, but they said the coupon only covered 15 feet of one flue. I had to pay for the additional 25 feet of fireplace flue (about as expected) plus 40 feet of furnace flue, which cost about 10x the original coupon amount. Even though they probably did a good job, I felt scammed out of a lot more money than expected. I also discovered the next day that they had "estimated" my chimney size and not actually measured. My measurement afterward was 35 feet. I talked to the owner Florian, and he did mail me a check for the length I was overcharged. I'm glad they are responsive to customer service concerns, but still it shouldn't have happened in the first place. I highly suggest getting full estimates and understanding the costs before buying their groupon or livingsocial deal.

Description of Work
Chimney sweeping of 2 flues totaling 70 feet

Category chimney sweep

Dear Member . We would like to thank you for your business. If a groupon or a livingsocial covers only 25 feet of the chimney. After Inspection technicians measured the length of the chimney and it was more then 15 feet. You have agreed to pay for the extra charges and signed the contract. We do not force you to pay for anything extra unless you want to pay for it. The management responded to you right away with your concern and refunded you some extra charges of the job. Thank You

05/02/2012

Robin G.

This company - America Air Care - operates dishonestly. Please steer clear. They come in with a very low estimate, or by attracting you with a coupon deal through Groupon or LIvingSocial. I was that latter. They completely scammed me, as well as put cracks in my ceiling around a vent and dust alll over a large dresser beneath another vent. My vents, in my 1,200 sqft condo, were not extensive and had been well cleaned and maintained, but they insisted the situation was dire - mildew, mold, etc, and charged me $2,200, on top of what I had paid for my Living Social deal. Now I'm pursuing the matter with the Better Business Bureau and investigating them. Understand this is not confirmed, but it appears they actually put dryer lint that they brought with them into my duct work when I wasn't looking, then showed it to me on their camera scope, to prove how dirty my vents were. The lint I saw in my supposedly dirty duct work doesn't look a thing like what I now know would be found in a dirty HVAC duct. Shame on me for not knowing and being scammed, so please beware.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts (HVAC only), sprayed anti-bacterial and mold / mildew.

Category air duct cleaning

Dear customer we have Negotiated the price to $750.00. Please remove or adjust this review. Thank You

L&A Comfort Mechanical

We have over 15 years of industry experience, and is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company foundation is built on honesty and integrity. We are specialists in the installation of ductless Mini Split Systems and Gas Furnaces, but take on a variety of HVAC projects. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction

Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company

Aspen Air Duct Cleaning are experts in diagnosing and eliminating indoor air quality problems for both residential and commercial customers in Boston, MA, and the surrounding areas since 2008. We also specialize in dryer vent cleaning to eliminate a commonly overlooked fire hazard as well as mold removal and remediation. We proudly offer 24/7 emergency services. Call for an estimate today!

Award 2022
    Offers by Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company on Angi
    Exclusive Chimney Corporation

At Exclusive Chimney we proudly offer a full-service experience that our clients can rely on. Whether you need a chimney update, or you’re looking to install a new chimney cap, our team can help. Whether residential or commercial, your property is a significant investment. As with any investment, proper care and maintenance are required for any chimney. For this reason, our team of professionals specialize in all areas of chimney inspection and maintenance. Exclusive Chimney promises to deliver exceptional results for all chimney builds and we look forward to future projects with our clients!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available