A L Purinton Corporation

Founded 1858 • With Angi since October 2009

203 Grove Street

Worcester, MA 01605

We at Purinton's provide total security system integration. We take pride in providing the right mix of technology and common sense in our approach to solving your security problems. Purinton's has over 150 years of experience in providing and servicing all types of security hardware and systems. We provide installation and design expertise in traditional locking, access control, CCTV, alarm and IP based security systems. ...

09/26/2016

Doris J.

Excellent service and prices were affordable. I compared to non-Angie plumbers and they were the most economical.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater and added a water purification system.

10/23/2014

Margaret D.

Description of Work
I had all deadbolts in my house changed to the same key. There were 5 of them. The locksmith came out to survey the job and then scheduled again to come back to do the work. He was prompt and polite. I thought it was a little bit more than I had expected, but I would definitely hire them again if needed.

11/04/2013

JANICE N.

He was very good. I had broken off the key in my lock and he fixed it so that I did not have to get a new lock or key. He was very punctual and polite.

Description of Work
The provider fixed the lock at my front door.

03/20/2012

Kay C.

They are excellent. Their service is very prompt and I know if I ever have any problems or issues they are willing to get everything taken care of.

Description of Work
They've replaced all my locks for me.

10/07/2009

Beverly H.

The work was performed beautifully, the locks are very high quality, we were given 4 keys to each apartment. Purington has a file on our home and matched the locks perfectly to the master keys we already have for the first floor, basement, etc. The job was clean, the installer on time, and we are very pleased. Additionally, when we called about an old skeleton key lock that wasn't working they made recommendations that were cost effective for us, even though they could have made money for themselves. I was impressed by that.

Description of Work
We own a three family house and needed to have two apartments re-keyed. Our goal is to have a master key, with separate keys for the second and third floor apartments. Both apartments were done, first quality locks on both front and back doors.

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Security systems, locksmiths, access security systems