Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2015

Revel Garage Solutions are a full service Garage Enhancement company. We specialize in the highest quality Epoxy Flooring Systems and organization systems including garage cabinetry, slatwall and overhead storage to help unlock the full potential of a garage space to positively impact and enhance your home life. Revel Garage Solutions has everything you need to transform your garage into the fully functional and organized space of your dreams. We are proud to offer a wide variety of products that have been hand selected to meet and exceed your expectations. We can design and build a customized solution for your storage needs based on our product knowledge and design expertise. We choose "best in class" manufacturers based on their selection of quality and reliable residential and commercial products and select only the best value products. We install what we sell and can provide you with complete turnkey services from initial design through installation and clean up. Locally owned and operated...

Garage Closet

+61 more images

cabinet makers2019
Full garage makeover in Middelton MA.
Middleton Garage Makeover  project

cabinet makers

2019

epoxy flooring (12)professional organizers (5)flooring (5)cabinet makers (3)

03/10/2021

Sally D.

From the moment I called Revel to get a quote until the end of the project, they were very polite and professional. They patiently answered all of my questions. The owner, Jeff, even called me the first day of the project and explained to me exactly how long it will take and the timelines. Ryan was the sales person who came to the house the first time and he is clearly very knowledgeable. They did not pressure me into signing a contract with them after Ryan gave me the quote which, for me is important. I am really so happy with how my garage turned out and very pleased with their work. I took a chance based on the reviews I read and glad I did.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and garage organizer

Category home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39240284

12/30/2020

Philip L.

Very friendly, very professional sales and installation crew. Able to accommodate a last-minute floor-pattern change. Left me a few spare tiles, per my request. Cleaned up everything carefully after the installation. Totally transformed the look of the two-car, under-the-house garage. All the winter snow-melt off the cars goes quickly under the tiles to flow out over the old concrete. We now invite guests to enter our home through the always neat & clean "good-vibe" garage, and we walk through our winter-time garage in slippers or socks with no cold or wet feet!

Description of Work
Floating floor for garage

Category flooring contractor, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39109855

12/30/2020

Bob W.

It went exactly the way Jeff said it would go. Very smooth, I am a fussy person when it comes to working in my own home. It exceeded my expectations. Great job!!!!

Description of Work
Garage epoxy floor coating.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39109863

11/09/2020

John O.

Perfect product and installation.

Description of Work
Epoxy finish on garage floor

Category custom cabinets

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

09/12/2020

Ryan B.

Jeff and the team at Revel were great. I was contacted promptly after my initial request for information, and we were able to setup a video call to go over the services as well as a virtual inspection of the site. Later, one of the staff stopped by my house and dropped off samples for me to look at in person, and once I made my decision I was easily able to sign a contract and place a deposit. The installation team arrived each day on time, cleaned up at the end of each day, and left a beautiful finished product. The only reason I didn't mark them as A's across the board was because of a slight scheduling issue. Initially I was scheduled for Monday morning, but received an email early Monday indicating it would be the afternoon, which then slipped to Tuesday. All the work was completed exactly as specified, and the floor looks fantastic. I'm very happy with my new garage floor and can recommend Revel without hesitation.

Description of Work
Epoxy Coating of Garage Floor

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/30/2020

Hilda S.

Excellent! From the very beginning Jeff came out and honestly assessed my garage fix and gave me a quote within 24 hours. Despite the pandemic, a date to do the work was scheduled and his team arrived on time and with proper face coverings. Mark, Ryan and John were great. They wer so knowledgeable and answered my questions. Great company, great team, great work, thank you!

Description of Work
Redo of epoxy on garage floor that was incorrectly done by Sympnoix Co.

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/30/2020

Deborah I.

Excellent I would hire again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to update

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor and outside apron repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

12/14/2019

Charlotte H.

It was a good experience. I interviewed several companies and decided on Jeff and his company. My floor was not applicable for the usual coating and Jeff recommended an alternative process, I am very pleased with the finished result. Courteous, prompt, and professional .

Description of Work
garage floor

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

07/17/2018

Gary B.

Jeff and his crew did an excellent job. They showed up when they said they were going to and they completed the job on time. The quality of the work was top-notch, and I would hire him again for another project

Description of Work
Garage floor resurfacing

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

07/17/2018

Rudolph L.

Excellent- discussions were repeatedly held in order to determine our needs and then give options as to designs and pricing. This was accomplished well before the work commenced so that all the parties understood expectations.

Description of Work
Garage floor and cabinets

Category remodeling, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/22/2018

Ted F.

excellent job - no mess, no flaking...carefully and professionally done

Description of Work
basement paint epoxy

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

12/24/2017

Matthew A.

The floor looks amazing. They came when they said they would finishedvtight in time and no surprises.

Description of Work
I had my garage floor epoxied

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

05/09/2017

Nancy S.

Extremely well. They ground the concrete floor down and applied a primer and two coats of epoxy. This was done on two separate days with one day in between. They kept the dust from the grinding to a minimum and cleaned up thoroughly after each day of work. They did a beautiful job, and Jeff was wonderful to work with. He even followed up to see if I was happy with my floor. Indeed I am!

Description of Work
The cellar floor in my 1920 house was in bad shape with peeling paint and lime deposits. It needed serious attention. While this was a cellar, and not a garage, which is what most of their work consists of, it needed the same kind of attention as a garage with a concrete floor in bad shape.

Work Completed On 05/08/2017

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 34999801

05/02/2016

Ketan P.

Revel Garage Solutions did a magnificent job! Jeff came and spent time walking us through what our options were and the associated pricing. What was most helpful was that he clearly explained the advantages/disadvantages of the different flooring options, which can be a little daunting. He then sent along multiple computerized drawings showing different mock-ups for the garage, including cabinetry and an organizing wall. We went back and forth on designs until we had it right (knowing exactly what you want to store in the garage takes some time). Mark was very courteous and showed up on time for each visit. He explained what he was doing during the project and gave us options to make some last minutes changes as appropriate. Revel Garage Solutions completed the project seamlessly (the most difficult part was waiting for the epoxy flooring to set/dry!). I would highly recommend them for any garage makeover!

Description of Work
Revel Garage Solutions did a two-stage garage upgrade. During the first stage they installed high quality epoxy flooring on the garage floor and on exposed concrete wall surfaces. During the second stage they installed a complete organization system including high quality cabinetry, a workbench tabletop, and slatwall for organizing and hanging items from the walls. Flooring took about two days (3-4 days including drying/setting time) and cabinetry and slatwall installation took 1 day.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor, home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 04/28/2016

02/22/2016

Bruce P.

Revel did a great job scoping, designing, and installing the cabinets and the bike/ski systems. They were polite, fun to work with, responsive. And the final product looks great and is incredibly useful.

Description of Work
Installed a full cabinet system and wall system for bikes, skis, ladders etc

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization

Work Completed On 01/22/2016

CS-107825
    Massachusetts
    Department of Pubic Safety Board of Building Regulations and Standards
    10/09/2017

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts

How is Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts overall rated?

Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts open?

Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts is open:

What payment options does Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts provide

Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offer free estimates?

Yes, Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offers free project estimates.

Does Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts ?

Yes, Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offers warranties.

What services does Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offer?

Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts offers the following services: Epoxy Flooring- Residential and Commercial, Slatwall Organizing Systems, Garage Cabinetry, Overhead Storage, Bike Storage, Sports Gear Storage, Wall Mounted Shelving, Rev-Trax Interlocking Tile Floor Systems, Hooks, Baskets and Accessories