Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts

Department of Pubic Safety Board of Building Regulations and Standards
10/09/2017

325 NEW BOSTON ST

Woburn, MA 01801

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Middleton Garage Makeover

Middleton Garage Makeover

cabinet makers2019
Full garage makeover in Middelton MA.

Revel Garage Solutions are a full service Garage Enhancement company. We specialize in the highest quality Epoxy Flooring Systems and organization systems including garage cabinetry, slatwall and overhead storage to help unlock the full potential of a garage space to positively impact and enhance your home life. Revel Garage Solutions has everything you need to transform your garage into the fully functional and organized space of your dreams. We are proud to offer a wide variety of products that have been hand selected to meet and exceed your expectations. We can design and build a customized solution for your storage needs based on our product knowledge and design expertise. We choose "best in class" manufacturers based on their selection of quality and reliable residential and commercial products and select only the best value products. We install what we sell and can provide you with complete turnkey services from initial design through installation and clean up. Locally owned and operated...

epoxy flooring (12)professional organizers (5)flooring (5)cabinet makers (3)

03/10/2021

From the moment I called Revel to get a quote until the end of the project, they were very polite and professional. They patiently answered all of my questions. The owner, Jeff, even called me the first day of the project and explained to me exactly how long it will take and the timelines. Ryan was the sales person who came to the house the first time and he is clearly very knowledgeable. They did...

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring and garage organizer

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39240284

12/30/2020

It went exactly the way Jeff said it would go. Very smooth, I am a fussy person when it comes to working in my own home. It exceeded my expectations. Great job!!!!

Description of Work
Garage epoxy floor coating.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39109863

12/30/2020

Very friendly, very professional sales and installation crew. Able to accommodate a last-minute floor-pattern change. Left me a few spare tiles, per my request. Cleaned up everything carefully after the installation. Totally transformed the look of the two-car, under-the-house garage. All the winter snow-melt off the cars goes quickly under the tiles to flow out over the old concrete. We now invit...

Description of Work
Floating floor for garage

Category flooring contractor,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Revel Garage Solutions - Epoxy Flooring Experts	 - 325 NEW BOSTON ST, Woburn, MA - 39109855

09/12/2020

Jeff and the team at Revel were great. I was contacted promptly after my initial request for information, and we were able to setup a video call to go over the services as well as a virtual inspection of the site. Later, one of the staff stopped by my house and dropped off samples for me to look at in person, and once I made my decision I was easily able to sign a contract and place a deposit. The...

Description of Work
Epoxy Coating of Garage Floor

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

07/30/2020

Excellent! From the very beginning Jeff came out and honestly assessed my garage fix and gave me a quote within 24 hours. Despite the pandemic, a date to do the work was scheduled and his team arrived on time and with proper face coverings. Mark, Ryan and John were great. They wer so knowledgeable and answered my questions. Great company, great team, great work, thank you!

Description of Work
Redo of epoxy on garage floor that was incorrectly done by Sympnoix Co.

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

07/30/2020

Excellent I would hire again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to update

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor and outside apron repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

12/14/2019

It was a good experience. I interviewed several companies and decided on Jeff and his company. My floor was not applicable for the usual coating and Jeff recommended an alternative process, I am very pleased with the finished result. Courteous, prompt, and professional .

Description of Work
garage floor

Work Completed On 12/14/2019

07/17/2018

Jeff and his crew did an excellent job. They showed up when they said they were going to and they completed the job on time. The quality of the work was top-notch, and I would hire him again for another project

Description of Work
Garage floor resurfacing

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

07/17/2018

Excellent- discussions were repeatedly held in order to determine our needs and then give options as to designs and pricing. This was accomplished well before the work commenced so that all the parties understood expectations.

Description of Work
Garage floor and cabinets

Category remodeling,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

05/22/2018

excellent job - no mess, no flaking...carefully and professionally done

Description of Work
basement paint epoxy

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Epoxy Flooring- Residential and Commercial, Slatwall Organizing Systems, Garage Cabinetry, Overhead Storage, Bike Storage, Sports Gear Storage, Wall Mounted Shelving, Rev-Trax Interlocking Tile Floor Systems, Hooks, Baskets and Accessories

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available