RAPID ROOTER

Woburn, MA 01801

SEWER DRAINCLEANING...

07/02/2020

Audrey T.

Called and got appointment scheduled immediately. Mike called 20 minutes ahead (as promised) and arrived on time. He worked efficiently and quickly. Price was reasonable and I would readily use Rapid Rooter again.

Description of Work
Bathroom sink drain cleaning

05/24/2018

Sharon F.

Excellent job well done

Description of Work
Clogged drain

10/10/2017

Joe D.

Mike came out and did great job. I will be using these guys from now on.

Description of Work
Main pipe clogged

07/15/2016

Allen V.

Excellent work. When the standard work didn't clear the block, Mark went up into the stack where the blockage was and everything cleared perfectly. Arrived on time, cleaned up after the job was done and was very professional and very fair.

Description of Work
Stopped up Kitchen Sink

02/19/2016

Jeffrey E.

Query was responded to within a couple of hours and we set up appointment. Plumber arrived on time, did the job, conducted himself professionally, had the invoice ready, price was reasonable. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Description of Work
Augured and cleared toilet

07/01/2015

Ellen K.

Couldn't be happier! Our washer no longer leaks water - service took very little time, and Dan stayed for a test cycle to make sure it was good to go. Price was outstanding, scheduling was easy and flexible.

Description of Work
Unclogged washing machine drain.

10/08/2013

SHARMILA C.

Excellent

Description of Work
Cleaned clogged sink in master bath

09/01/2013

Lisa M.

AMAZING!!! Honestly, don't waste your time with anyone else. They came out, cleared the line after a backup into the basement, and charged a reasonable fee. Competent and honest. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
emergency drainage clear

08/30/2013

Linda G.

I called the owner Mark this morning on the recommendation of my plumber, He quoted me a price and said Dan would be here within an hour and he arrived about 45 minutes later. He was very personable and polite, cleared the drain and tested it a couple of times to be sure it was clear. Very efficient. So far so good and their warranty should cover any problems. Their price was $50 cheaper than the company I used last March.

Description of Work
Cleared the end of the kitchen in the cellar.

03/22/2013

Elizabeth H.

This was an very positive experience. I had called an Angie's List plumber at noon on a Friday, not realizing that many plumbers don't clean drains. Mark DeSimone of Rapid Rooter called me back 15 minutes later, saying he handled drains for this plumber. Mark said he would arrive between 2 and 4. He arrived at 2, brought all the equipment he needed in when he rang the bell, correctly suspected the location of the clog, was finished and out by 3. Mark was very considerate and professional, and his experience showed. Mark happily discussed the issues with getting garbage disposal drainage to work across such a long pipe run as I had, and made sure to do all the moving, lifting and cleanup work because I was recovering from a medical problem. The price was a very reasonable fixed price for sink drains. I was quite happy that the original plumber had referred Mark to me.

Description of Work
The kitchen sink drain (and thus the drain for the garbage disposal and dishwasher) was clogged and water was not draining. The kitchen sink drains into PVC pipe that has tight bends and is nearly impossible to snake, then into a copper pipe which runs across the entire width of the cellar, and finally through a cast iron coupling to the cast iron main drain line. Mark immediately suspected that coupling as the clog site, opened the nearest cleanout, and snaked and tested it twice to make sure water was running through.

12/06/2012

William C.

My kitchen sink was completely clogged. I tried Draino and when that didn't work, I tried cleaning the trap. Nothing worked. At 8:00 PM that evening, I called Mike at Mike Adams Pluming and he got right back to me first thing the next morning. I explained what was happening and he said Mike from Rapid Rooter would contact me in a few minutes. Mike called and scheduled a visit for 10:00 am. Billy from Rapid Rooter showed up right on time and my sink cleared out in 15 minutes. Great and friendly service and my sink is as good as new. I would recommend them again.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

06/28/2012

Gary X.

We used Rapid Rooter twice. on 1/1/2011 we called them to clean the main pipe because the tree roots clogged it. A guy (I forgot his name) came and did a good job. 14 months later on 3/10/2012 we called them again because the pipe was clogged again. Mark (sorry if I get his name wrong) came and did the work. And he gave us 90-day warranty. One day in April (I don't remember the exact date) the waste backed up in the sink in the basement again so we called Rapid Rooter because it was still under warranty. Mark came and checked it and told us that the main pipe was fine and we were wasting his time. Okay we are not experts and we saw the same evidence as the first two times - the waste backed up, so we called. And he thought we were wasting his time! On the Sunday evening of 6/24/2012 the waste backed up again. We called Rapid Rooter and Mark answered the call. I told him this time the pipe was definitely clogged because the water backed up in the sink immediately after the toilet was flushed. He agreed to come. I told him that, the warranty went expired 2 weeks ago, but the first time it took 14 months for the tree roots to clog again, and only 104 days this time, if he can come do the work for free because it seemed that his work on 3/10 wasn't quite successful. Mark refused and said that he had to draw a line for the warranty. I asked if I can talk to the owner of the company, Mark said he is the boss. We were furious so we didn't use him and found another company on Angie's. And we will never call them again.

Description of Work
Main pipe was clogged by the tree roots. Rapid Rooter unclogged it.

Category drain cleaning

RAPID ROOTER GIVES 90 DAY WARRANTIES ON SEWER LINES WITH TREE ROOTS WARRANTY WAS EXPIRED BY 2 WEEKS.CUSTOMER WANTED SEWER LINE CLEANED FOR FREE ON SUNDAY NIGHT; CUSTOMER WAS UNREASONABLE

08/20/2011

Ken S.

They came within 24 hours at the exact time scheduled. They were professional, courteous and competent. The pip was cleared within 30 minutes. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Pipe that drains water from house was clogged. It needed clearing.

All Drain Services, Inc.

All Drain Services, Inc. has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Services, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! We offer emergency and regular maintenance services.

Offers by All Drain Services, Inc. on Angi
    Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical

Live Your Most Comfortable Life with a Company You Trust. We offer Same Day Service and Next Day Installation! Sila has been the center of delighting homeowners since 1989, with our team of engineers, certified technicians, and system designers that are proud to deliver the highest level of expertise in the HVAC industry. Whether it’s a repair, replacement, installation, or service, we have an unwavering commitment to keeping you and your family comfortable and safe — season after season. We guarantee satisfaction and are proud to have earned over 7,000 “A” ratings on Angie’s List and its prestigious Super Service Award!

Offers by Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical on Angi
    O'Brien PlumbingWorks

PlumbingWorks has been in business for 25 years.Peter OBrien has been a master plumber for 28 years and a licenced plumber for 35 years we are fully insured and We specialize in all aspects of plumbing and heating in both residential and commercial settings, We are an Angies list super service award winner which is given to the top 1% of contractors each year We strive to make all our custermers feel like they matter and will resolve thier plumbing issues promply . We accept cash, personal checks. FOR BEST SERVICE, PLEASE MESSAGE US BY CLICKING THE YELLOW "Ask a Question" OR "Schedule Now" BUTTONS ABOVE. You can also email us at plumbingworks@rcn.com.

Yes- ask for details

Drain cleaning, sewer cleaning.

ask for details