NORTHEAST TREE INC

Founded 1975 • With Angi since October 2008

Awards & Badges

62 Holton St

Woburn, MA 01801

MASS CERTIFIED ARBORIST #2084. ACCEPTS MONEY ORDERS, Cash, Checks and Credit Cards Family owned and operated since 1975. Mass. Certified Pesticide Licensed. 187 ft. Crane and 127 ft. Crane, 75 ft. Aerial Lift Bucket Truck. Fully equiped, experienced, licensed and insured, (workmens comp. and liability insurance. Free estimates. Emergency Services....

tree service (57)pest control (4)firewood company (1)

02/18/2021

Great. Easy to work with, always showed up on time and date. Great work. Highly recommend and just really nice professional company to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY pest control,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

01/24/2021

Northeast Tree came out and gave me an estimate to get some old tree stumps removed from our property, and not even a week later the job was already done! All three stumps were ground, removed, and cleaned up in less than 30 minutes! The two men who did the job were prompt, professional, and thorough. Would hire again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three stumps ground and removed!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

12/01/2020

From the beginning to the end North East Tree did an exceptional job on my tree removal. The price was reasonable, the representatives were knowledgeable and courteous and the work was performed within the promised schedule. I would highly recommend North East Tree Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and trim

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

08/21/2020

They were great! Fast response (the branch was in danger of falling), thorough work, friendly people, good cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree branch removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

08/17/2020

I have hired Northeast Tree several times. The office and team personnel are very pleasant anytime I contact them. All appointment times made by them are always “right on time” if not early! When the crew arrives they go over everything that was on the estimate and when completed the price is never changed from estimate. I had twelve very large trees removed today and you would never know as they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Photo for NORTHEAST TREE  INC - 62 Holton St, Woburn, MA - 38804399

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate your business and your very kind words!

02/13/2020

They are absolutely fantastic. They have a great staff, great equipment, and cleanest tree service that you can see.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down 10 trees and couple of branches from other trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

08/13/2019

From start to finish this company was fabulous to work with. My parents reached out to them to get an estimate for 2 trees. A representative showed up at the agreed time, provided an estimate. She was lovely. My parents reached out to book them. On the day of service, they came on time and got the work completed in 2 hours. everything was cleaned up well afterwards. Overall, we were very satisfied...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional Service From Start To Finish

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

09/02/2017

They were expensive. I did not really use them at all. I might not use them again for an estimate because they were expensive. I do not want to give them a bad rap because someone might find them not as expensive as I did. I did not go with them because of the price. I think they were pretty knowledgeable, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for tree removal and trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

07/17/2017

The crew arrived on time. The written work order they had was incorrect and listed only 3 trees but with the price we had agreed for 4 trees. I had to retrieve the estimate we signed to get the crew to clean up four trees instead of three. Once they saw the original document, they worked on 4 trees. They did a good job clearing dead branches and mostly cleaned up after themselves. However, some sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 trees around the property needed to be trimmed, with dead branches removed and some branches trimmed back.

07/07/2017

I met with Pamela to go over the yard, she was very flexible and came by at a time that was convenient for me. She was very knowledgeable and offered good insight. I wasn't home when they came with the crane, but since all the trees were being removed I wasn't concerned. Everything was done before I got home from work. All stumps were ground with the exception of 2 on a decline. Could barely tell ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 13 trees removed with stumps ground (for what was accessible, some of my yard is on a decline). 2 of the trees were fairly large in diameter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

TREE REMOVAL & CARE. CRANE & AERIAL BUCKET, PEST & DISEASE MANAGEMENT, DEEP ROOT FERTILIZING, LANDSCAPING. SALES & SERVICE, WOODSMAN CHIPPERS, TIMBERWOLF SPLITTERS, JONSERED CHAINSAWS, STUMP GRINDER, GREEN TEETH, ARBORIST SUPPLIES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard