J & E Landscape Corp

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2017

Fully bonded and insured landscaping company serving commercial & residential clients...

Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC

We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most care.

Offers by Healy Plastering and Masonry Restoration LLC on Angi

05/17/2020

excellent! great service, awesome quality, and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paver patio

CATEGORY masonry

05/01/2017

Excellent job! Worked all day and left place very clean. Yard looks best it's looked in 12 years. They will continue to mow all summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up, mulching all beds, trimming dead branches, cutting down a few young trees, removing all waste, thatching, aerating, first mowing

04/29/2017

J&E did an excellent job. Very clean and professional. I've been using J&E for a couple years now to do my spring and fall cleanup. They always show up on time and they're very responsive when I need them. Their pricing is very fair too. I would have them do my weekly lawn care during the summer too but I actually enjoy doing that myself. I would definitely recommend them for any lawn care service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup for my yard (remove debris, pull weeds and old growth), edge beds and put down new mulch, put down loam and seed where the grass was thin, and seed the entire yard.

04/23/2017

J & E are *always* on time, and always carry out work exactly as they specify.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan and Eduardo have been doing landscaping at my home for several years, and I am very pleased with their service. I have a 1/2 acre property, and there is much to do--and they do it ALL. The lawn cutting is always perfect. The trimming is very good, and the special projects they suggest are usually excellent ideas (e.g. cutting back particular trees, etc.)

04/21/2017

Juan and Eduardo are efficient and do what they say they will do. If there are any adjustments you would like in the way they take care of your property you call, they listen and follow through. The owners do the work not rotating seasonal help. I have fired two other companies and am very pleased with J&E.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J&E maintains our property during the growing season, performs spring and fall clean-up, tree and bush pruning and application of fertilization, weed control and lime. They also plow our driveway and walks in the winter.

CATEGORY landscaping,snow removal

Lawn Maintance Fertilizer & Weed Control New Lawn Installations Sodding Seeding Hydroseed Mulch Spring & Fall Cleanups Shrub Pruning De-thatching & Aeration Flower Planting Masonry Walk-ways Patios Stairs

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available