Gerrior Masonry & Landscape Construction Corp

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2009

The company was founded by owner and masonry contractor, Joseph Gerrior in 1992. Joe has over 22 years of experience and expertise in his field. Joe personally oversees every project, therefore ensuring that every job is done to the highest quality. Gerrior Corp. teams up their hardscape specialist with their masons and landscapers to create endless possibilities. Estimates are always free and scheduled in a timely manner. Gerrior Corp. is fully insured and their work is guaranteed. Every jobsite is thoroughly cleaned upon completion and left looking as pristine as possible. The highly knowledgeable and trained staff, along with state of the art equipment leave impeccable results which speak for themselves. References are available upon request or you can click on the testimonials page to read some of the feedback from their customers. They pride themselves on excellence and look forward to working with you to make your dreams a reality....

Ilia's Sons LLC

As a company we value our overall performance. We guarantee customer satisfaction and take pride in each job. Call today for your free estimate.

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC

Northeast Asphalt Services LLC is dedicated to giving you the best service with all of your asphalt and masonry needs. A local company that prides itself in serving the area with quality services at competitive pricing. * Discounts available on all residential sealcoating for any local law enforement, firefighters, E.M.T's, Military and Senior Citizens

Lopez Brothers Masonry Landscaping Irrigation

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/18/2017

They followed through very quickly, within a week. They were very good with responding over the telephone. They did very fine work. They did not do a lot of discussion with me about how things were going to be done, and I failed to ask certain questions. Overall the work was very good though. It was very expensive.

Description of Work
They rebuilt my front steps, because they were coming apart (Brick). I had a lot of paves in the back yard that were tared over. I had them take that up, and re-laid them. There was a concrete slab in the back that they resurfaced as well.

Category concrete repair,masonry

09/07/2017

Great. Mason and assistant were very experienced and took pride in laying the bricks, doing it brick by brick. The pavers were installed after the porch and the guys installing the plants, tree and sod were pros. Office interaction was resposive and helpful, and Rich understood what I wanted. It looks great and worth the investment! They are a great team of pros!

Description of Work
New brick porch with granite steps. Paver Sidewalk that also went to driveway. Installed new sod, plants and a tree with mulch.

Category lawn service,masonry,hardscaping

09/27/2016

They came, measured, and told us we would have their bid in a few days. After some time, I called them and they told me they decided they didn't want the job after all.

Description of Work
Wanted a fireplace refaced with old brick.

Category concrete repair

07/15/2016

The paver project went well, but not after damage to front yard ground cover plants as their supplier ran truck over yard to deposit pavers. There was no communication from Gerriror folks that the delivery would take place separately from arrival of crew. The delivery folks were apparently not asked by Gerrior to ring my bell to discuss best holding area for the pavers, which would have been on to...

Description of Work
Install pavers for walkway in backyard.

Category masonry,hardscaping

10/22/2015

I met initially with Joe to go over the various items needing attention and was very impressed by his professionalism. I have nothing but praise for the work done repairing the brick planters and repointing the brick on my house. The other main component of the work was to power wash and seal an existing stamped concrete patio and walk. This was installed several years previously (not by Gerrior) ...

Description of Work
Masonry - Repaired brick planters, repointed brick on house, power washed and applied one coat of sealant to concrete patio, patched one small area of ice melt damage.

Category patios

05/28/2015

Gerrior Masonry worked around our schedule for a consultation appointment. The company owner was very thorough in his analysis and assessment of the work that needed to be done, and gave preliminary advice on what type of materials would look best with our existing masonry work. We received a very comprehensive estimate that detailed the materials and the work involved with each step so we had an understanding of the cost breakdown. There were also different choices included in the estimate so we had options for certain aspects of the work. Once the work started, everything was done with a high level of detail and worksmanship, and best of all - on time and right on budget. The work area was spotless when they left, and the work was absolutely beautiful. We have additional work we need to do in the future, and we absolutely plan on hiring Gerrior Masonry again.

Description of Work
Demo front stairs to workable height Installed 4 brick stairs and platform with granite tops Demo retaining wall stairs Installed five 4' sonte stairs capped in granite with two side walls in stone capped in cement Demo walkway Installed unilock brusseels block pavers

Category masonry contractor","marble contractor","hardscaper

04/22/2015

Joe Gerrior and his team of wizards did my masonry & landscape construction project in the spring 2014. These photos were taken a year later in the spring 2015. Gerrior?s work was all on the left side of the white line in Image A. Before the project there was a 4? tall rip rap wall separating my upper and lower backyards under the white line. It was quite a drop! For example, the PVC deck stairs had 8 risers and now there?s only 4. Also, it was completely open under the deck which was supported by the wood posts seen in Image B. My backyard wasn?t very functional and looked like crap! He recommended a carpenter who helped chop the PVC deck stairs. As General Contractor, I coordinated between Gerrior and the carpenter. After Gerrior finished I seeded, edged, mulched, and did the latticework (I know, it looks amazing!). Plants coming soon. Image A Image A shows the last thing Gerrior installed: the BBQ pavers (sealed with polymeric sand) which perfectly meet the chopped PVC deck stairs, the new masonry stairs, the mulch bed, & the old backyard on the right side of the white line. The fill brought in under the pavers was 4? - 8? deep (!) so they watered like crazy for proper compaction. A year later and no sinking pavers. Also, I assembled but they installed two electrical conduits: one next to the house, the other pops out in the mulch bed. For drainage, they sloped the pavers away from the house and deck with the water carried away by a nearly invisible lawn drain. Image B The first thing Gerrior and his old-school masons installed was steel reinforced concrete footers 4? under the steel reinforced 10? concrete block retaining walls in Image B. This keeps my backyard out of my shed! And it was tricky but they didn?t touch my deck through all the excavation and construction! On the right are the old posts still supporting my deck. Also on the right, they delivered on the unusual sloped wall I wanted. Atop all walls, they installed anchor bolts for me to secure the sill plates supporting my latticework. On the left in back, the wall dog-legs to avoid the house?s vinyl siding. This wall is pinned to the house?s foundation. Finally, there?s the reinforced concrete floor which slopes into the floor drain. As an upgrade from the originally estimated gravel floor, Joe and I agreed on-the-fly on a price. Now, as you can plainly see, I have the best shed in the universe! Image C Next, Gerrior and his masonry special forces did these great looking stairs! A reinforced concrete slab supports the stairs. The slab is pinned to the shed?s concrete block wall on one side and supported by two 4? deep Sonotubes on the mulch side. Atop the slab is rubble enclosed by 10? concrete block walls. Yeah, it?s solid. The attractive stone starts about a foot below ground level ?just to be safe?. Finally, the Brownstone treads with stone risers cap everything. Get this?as they were excavating for the shed?s retaining walls, they found and set aside some pink stones to use as stair risers to match the pink ledge in the background in Image C! It?s this kind of detail that impresses. Oh, and they applied a colored parge coating to the exteriors of my shed walls to take away the ugly of concrete block. That was nice! Image D They also built a tapered rip rap retaining wall (not so pretty but I?m not looking at it) on the edge of my property and brought in fill to create a planting area and grass ramp between the backyard and driveway. Gerrior and I realized a mound of fill was needed to hold in the BBQ pavers thus the planting area was born. It all worked out. My wife has big plans for the planting area whereas my lawnmower and I really appreciate the ramp.

Description of Work
Gerrior and his skilled team extended my backyard, gave me a small paved BBQ area, an awesome storage space under my deck, great looking stone stairs, a sizable area for planting, a grass ramp, AND tied everything together seamlessly. Fantastic job at a reasonable price!

Category concrete repair contractor","excavator","landscaper","lawn service","masonry contractor","hardscaper

12/29/2014

Good quality masonry work, but did not clean up after. Driveway has dried concrete on it.

Category masonry contractor","room remodeling

12/11/2014

They basically were cleaning and fixing stuff.

Description of Work
They fixed our front stairs that were loose, did power washing to our walkways, reset some of our pavers, and then they also built a small retaining wall underneath the deck.

Category room remodeling","pressure washer","hardscaper

10/27/2014

Their price was great and they are very professional.

Description of Work
They gave us a quote but we didn't use their services. We wanted them to do retaining wall in steps.

Category masonry contractor

Masonry – Patios, Stairs, Walkways, Fireplaces, Chimneys, Stone Walls, Concrete Pads, Bulkheads, Driveways, Foundation Repair, Building Restoration, Waterfalls, & Pool Decks. Landscaping – Design Installation, Seasonal Clean-Ups, Maintenance, Flower, Tree, & Shrub Installation, Tree & Shrub Removal, Mulch, Pruning, Hydro-Seed, Seed, & Sod, Lawn Thatching, Fertilization, Irrigation, Drainage Systems, Drywells, Excavation, & Bobcat & Backhoe Services. Snow Removal.