Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2006

P.O. Box 2250

Woburn, MA 01888

Alberto's Professional Painting, Inc. (Formerly Paul's Professional Painting) Was established in 1997 performing interior and exterior painting on residential and commercial properties. We are detail and quality oriented providing outstanding services to each and every project. We provides superior service at a reasonable price. Let us show you why consumers prefer our services above the competition. Call us today or send an email for scheduling a free estimate and more information on our services....

06/03/2019

Jennifer L.

Alberto and his team were fantastic! Alberto arrived promptly and understood what we were looking for, which rooms needed more work and which areas needed just touch-ups. His estimate was thorough and were able to schedule us in soon after. Alberto and his team were punctual, courteous and hard-working . The quality of their work was excellent. They were flexible when we requested they work around our needs when moving from room to room. We would hire them again in a second and highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting - Ten Rooms!

03/09/2018

lise M.

Paul’s painting is now Alberto Professional Painting. We felt Alberto price was fair compared to others and no need in batering , something I don’t appreciate doing. Alberto was accommodating to work us in on short notice with our kitchen remodel. Marcel and Jiro very pleasant and we were very pleased with the outcome, well painted walls, woodwork smoothed problem ceiling and wall area, cleaned up was very good. Very happy !

Description of Work
Painting hall, stairwell, kitchen, side room

07/18/2017

Catherine M.

This was our 5th time working with Alberto's team (in 2 separate homes). He is very responsive, with quotes coming in within 1-2 business days after I reach out. This time I emailed Alberto photos of the staircase and he was able to quote the job very quickly. The project took about 3 hours and the stairs look like new. They supply all of the materials and clean up everything very thoroughly. I highly recommend Alberto's crew and will be hiring them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Fill, sand and Paint interior stair risers after carpet runner was removed.

09/18/2016

Catherine M.

I've used this company on 6 separate occasions in 2 homes, most recently before moving into a new house. Alberto came by during our home inspection to assess the scope and give me a quote. We used 9 different colors throughout the house. Everything was done in 5 days. In addition to the interior painting, we asked them to replace and paint exterior window trim that the inspector found and at the last minute, to paint the front door. Everything was done very professionally, the crew cleaned up after themselves daily even though the house was empty and they could have just left their tools on site. The pricing was fair and consistent with previous times. Alberto and his team are my go to painters, I don't even call anyone else now.

Description of Work
Painted 2 floors in 1 week before move in. Replaced exterior window trim on 6 windows. Painted front door.

08/05/2013

Harry D.

They were very professional, responsive and left the job site in good order everyday (no mess at all). They did such a good job, we are considering them for interior painting job as well.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home.

06/25/2013

Brian B.

Alberto did a great job. He was prompt and the work was thorough.

Description of Work
I had my front deck and my back porch painted.

05/29/2012

Mary D.

They came when they said they would. They worked diligently and asked if I needed anything else. I think they were pretty reliable.

Description of Work
They stained my front door.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/23/2012

Christopher N.

They showed up when they said they would. The project took about a week, due in part to weather, which was obviously beyond their control. They cleaned up well each day, and we were very happy with the completed work. Their estimate came in around the middle of the 4-5 estimates we got, and it went up a little bit during the project because they ended up having to replace some trim that was past its prime. We would hire them again for either exterior or interior painting. I do wish they had replaced some more of the trim at the time, as I'm looking at it now and thinking it should have just been done then.

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our house painted by Paul's, including some trim work repaired.

01/10/2012

Janet H.

All went smoothly. Alberto reviewed the job, gave us a detailed estimate, and his crew completed the job quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Exterior preparation and painting of 2-story shingle and clapboard house.

11/08/2011

MARY R.

One of the guys arrived first thing in the morning, did all the patching and prep work, and then spent the day painting. By 6PM the job was done and I was able to move furniture back the following day.

Description of Work
I needed to paint my bedroom and Paul's Painting did the job in one day. They did a great job on the walls, windows, and trim. It was money well spent!

10/19/2011

Carol H.

Alberto came, looked at the job and gave me a quote. His crew started work within a week. The completion of the work was delayed due to very wet weather. The joint compound took days to dry. Once dry the crew came in and made the room look like new. It took almost a week to repair ceiling, replaster ceiling etc........ When room was done It looked brand new! The house is over 110 years old. The bedroom will be a nice guest room for my family to stay in. I am very please with the finished room. Alberto and his crew cleaned up daily and left the room spotless.

Description of Work
They removed wallpaper, patched walls, repaired plaster ceiling that was in bad shape, primed and painted the walls and ceiling in my guest room.

08/11/2011

David R.

Alberto did an estimate on the house in May 2008,. Estimate was around $3800. Alberto came back in July 2011 and I asked him to price out the same job and gave him the old estimate. He came back to me with a price of $8300. I asked why the price rose $4500 and he said in two years the siding and trim got worse. (the price did not include any carpentry work) I thought he just didn't want the job since there is no chance the price more than doubled in two years. I thought it was unprofessional considering the past estimate. All other estimates I received were all more than $2000 less than his, which was in line with what I was expecting.

Description of Work
I did not hire them

02/25/2011

June J.

The ceiling was very high and they did an excellent job. They were very professional; they showed up on time and worked until the job was done. They even finished a day early. They brought all of their insurance paperwork and references when they arrived.

Description of Work
They repainted a very high cathedral ceiling and above a stairway.

01/27/2011

Mary S.

Painters showed up every day and worked through Saturday in order to complete the job. Did an excellent job on ceilings. Reliable and great value for the money, we would definitely rehire in the future. Pleasant crew

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper in (2) rooms, repaired and skim coated ceilings, painted (5) rooms.

09/21/2010

J G.

A little bit of effort getting scheduled, but once on the job, the work was done on time, and excellent.

Description of Work
Power washing, external painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

09/01/2010

Eric G.

I thought they did a good job. They did it fairly quickly it just a day or two.

Description of Work
They painted three rooms.

05/20/2010

GREGORY S.

Very good. This was the second time that I've used them (the previous time was for interior painting). The work came out very good.

Description of Work
Washed, primed and painted exterior trim of house, repaired and replaced gutters, replaced rotted wood on garage trim

Category house painters, interior painters

07/29/2009

Doug B.

Alberto was great to work with. We had a budget in mind and Alberto was able to work within our budget. Our house was in pretty bad shape and in desperate need of painting. Alberto's team were probably the hardest working paint crew I've ever seen. They showed up every day at 7am and didn't leave until 6-7pm until the job was done. They powerwashed, scraped, primed and put on 2 coats of paint. They painted our deck and shed as well. Everyone was extremely professional, friendly and courteous. Paul's painting delivered everything we were looking for and more, I will call them in a year or two to re-coat and if I move to a new house will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had our 1,500 sq ft house scraped, powerwashed, primed and painted. They painted our deck and shed as well.

02/23/2009

PAULO L.

Everything went well. He was on time for the estimate and was punctually and worked quickly and effectively when on the job.

Description of Work
Removed remaining wall paper in a stair well and skim coated the imperfections in the wall board when complete.

Category wallpaper removal

10/11/2008

Jane A.

These guys are wonderful. A co-worker recommended them enthusiastically, but I did get two other quotes, both for significantly more. Alberto is extremely responsive and communicated at every step. The work was extremely well-done down to little details. A neighbor even commented on how much prep work they did...sealing corners, etc. It was even a pleasure to have these guys around the house...They were friendly and conscientious. I can't believe how great the house looks. The only issue I had was that some of the windows were scratched during reglazing...It looks like they removed excess with a razor (Alberto, if you're reading this, I didn't notice it until you were gone or I'd have mentioned it). I think this issue could be avoided if they were aware of it.

Description of Work
Prep'ed and painted exterior in a new color. Restored wood window sashes.

08/16/2008

Rebecca B.

Alberto gave me a written estimate promptly and started the work right when he said they would. We had some trouble with the first few rooms with paint on some surfaces where it shouldn't have been. After discussing this with Alberto, the next set of rooms had no paint residue whatsoever, and they cleaned up all the plastic and paper we had put up to mask areas not to be painted. He even tinted the primer and sanded some walls that we had a lot of trouble with at no extra charge.

Description of Work
Alberto and his crew painted five rooms in my house.

08/06/2008

DAVID K.

We've used Paul's Painting (now owned by Alberto) before, and once again the results were fabulous. I noticed that someone else has posted a negative review and I can't imagine how it could be true. Alberto's crew arrived on time, was meticulous in everything, kept the house clean, and performed the job beautifully. Their quote -- as always -- was far less than we could find from any of the usual painters in our area. I recommend Alberto (and Paul's Professional Painting) without hesitation.

Description of Work
We've had some water damage in the house, as well as the remnants of a poor remodeling. So we turned to Paul's Professional Painting to scrape, paint and do some light rebuilding of a wall.

12/19/2007

ABIGAIL V.

Alberto was great. A really nice guy who worked hard and paid attention to detail. He was extremely prompt and easygoing, too. I called two weeks before Christmas, figuring this would have to wait until January. It's now 12/19 and the work is done! The walls look terrific. He worked a little late both days (around 6 pm), but ended up finishing a three-day job in two days. He also happily used low-VOC paints even though I forgot to request it until the first day of the job. He was also very considerate throughout, even trying to be extra quiet while my toddler napped. The second day, he had a helper who didn't speak much (any?) English -- but Alberto made sure he knew to be quiet during nap time too. The only complaint I could possibly have is that the clean-up wasn't perfect...but it was still reasonable.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper from hallway, stairwell, and bathroom. Skin coated, primed, and painted same with low-VOC paint, plus risers and baseboards.

Category wallpaper removal

08/22/2007

STEPHEN N.

Experience was not good. Our was admittedly a tricky project -- I had removed aluminum siding from the entire house, so there were thousands of nails and staples that remained that Alberto's crew had to remove. On this and prep-work in general they did good work... However quality of paint job was poor: 1.) there were areas that flaked and bubbled within a week, likely due to the fact that the house had only had its siding off for a month or so before the painted. Regardless, Alberto said they would come back to fix, and they haven't yet; 2.) Shutters were painted terribly, and only on one side. I had to re-prep and re-paint all shutters; 3.) they got paint on windows and doors with the sprayer that I had to go back and remove. Loud music was a problem, I'm still finding cigarette butts all over my yard they tossed, and tree by where they set up has paint over the trunk from their spills. I had high hopes that they failed to live up to.

Description of Work
Prep, prime and paint exterior of clabboard house that had recently had aluminum siding removed.

12/10/2006

PAUL K.

Very well, hire them in the winter for interior painting and wallpaper removal, good prices and professional work.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting.

LAC Painting  Group

If you are looking for a professional home improvement contractor in MA. LAC Group can get the job done. We are an award-winning and family-owned custom design & build home remodeling group that helps homeowners like you make their home remodel dreams a reality-and we have been doing it since 2014. If there is one thing we have learned over our last 8 years in the home remodeling business, it is that a happy customer is an asset, we are committed to ensuring that every LAC Customer is a 100% Satisfied Customer. So when you are ready to transform your house into the home of your dreams, we are here to help you along every step of the way. That is the LAC Advantage!

Guedes Painting Inc.

When I founded Guedes Painting, my goal was to provide a high quality service at a fair price. After 10 years of working as an employee in Massachusetts on residential interior and exterior painting, I have made hard work and attention to detail a formula that Guedes Painting has flourished. I have one employee that works with me full time, and I have a second helper when needed. I offer 10% off for any and all customers as well as free estimates. We are fully licensed and insured and our staff guarantees quality workmanship because your satisfaction is number one, and excellence is what our name stands for. Guedes Painting is a family business that has been in business since 2011. Nilson, the owner, has his hands on every project. He personally ensures that every project is completed correctly and delivered with high quality. No subcontractors and no travel charges, ever. Please call 617-447-7417 for schedule a free consultation.

Offers by Guedes Painting Inc. on Angi
    Abe Schickel & Co Inc

We are a meticulous and long-established house painting company that provides lasting and clean work for homeowners who want to carefully care for their home and living environment. We will really care for your home.

Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc.

How is Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. overall rated?

Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. open?

Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. is open:

What payment options does Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. provide

Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc.?

Yes, Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offer?

Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc. offers the following services: Interior and exterior painting including wallpaper removal, plaster, drywall, cracks, stains, varnishing, peeling paint and small carpentry repair. Also, we offer gutter cleaning and power washing (vinyl, aluminum and wood siding, decks and fences.)