Albert W. Chepulis

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2006

4.3

PERSONALIZED PLUMBING AND HEATING

PERSONALIZED PLUMBING AND HEATING

Formerly: Peter Theriault Plumbing and Heating pistolpete1@comcast.net Also located at: 1 Summit Tower Reading, MA 01867

10/24/2011

Let me start with the few positives. (a) His quote was fair; we got 5 plumbing quotes and his was comparable to 4 others (the 5th was completely out of the ballpark). (b) He is a pleasant fellow with an amicable personality. (c) He seems to take care in running the pipes behind the walls neatly. (d) He did an adequate job replacing the water heater, no issues or errors and reasonably responsive. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We completely remodeled our kitchen and master bath, taking it all down to the studs, moving/replacing most of the plumbing lines and installing new fixtures and appliances. Chepulis was hired to move the plumbing stack, repipe the kitchen and bath with PEX, move kitchen gas line several feet, move steam radiator from one area to another, and then over the course of the project our water heater broke so he replaced that. He came recommended by someone who had worked with him 10+ years ago. UPDATED JULY 10, 2012: This is a continuation of our earlier post nearly a year ago regarding our kitchen/bath renovation.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Total fabrication.My record speaks for itself.

09/08/2010

Al is a perfectionist, and it shows in his work. He does things right. He is professional, and very easy to work with - a very nice guy. All the work was completed in the expected timeframe, and has worked flawlessly since. I highly recommend Al for your plumbing and gas needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al Chepulis has done a lot of plumbing and gas work for me over the past several years during my basement renovation. Here is a list of all the things he has done: 1) Gas lines for new boiler, gas grill and natural gas powered generator 2) Rough plumbing for new full bathroom 3) Rerouting waste/sewage lines in basement (including breaking and repairing concrete) to create more usable space

07/19/2010

I thought his work was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed two toilets and fixed the stove.

06/06/2008

He has $75 service charge. In an emergency, he is there immediately. He is very easy to work with. He communicates through out the whole experience. I would recommend this plumber to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the water heater, plumbed the refrigerator ice maker, unfroze the pipes, installed new sink in the basement, and replaces toilets in two bathrooms.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

09/27/2007

He is honest. He is a pleasure to work with. All the positives apply, I can't say enough good things about him. He gave us very flexible scheduling, which really fit in with our busy lives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is helping us convert a bathroom to a laundry room. He is doing the plumbing part of the job and charges $45 an hour.