Antoniel Painting & Finish

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2016

1000 Governors Dr

Winthrop, MA 02152

Antoniel Painting & Finish is an honest family-owned business with over 16 years of experience. We take pride in our work and look forward to serving you in ALL aspects of your project needs. From design to building, remodeling needs: additions, plumbing and electrical, kitchen and bathroom renovation, decks, porches, siding, roofing to basement finishing, flooring installation, mold and LEAD remediation and much much more. We service ALL your needs in one stop shop. We are LEAD certified and HIC contractor licensed fully insured. Our knowledge, experience, and ability to provide all your residential and light commercial contracting needs are second to none. We pride ourselves in being able to provide exceptional work from start to finish. From our first meeting through the end of your project, it's our pledge & goal to meet the needs & expectations of our clients. We want you and your family to flourish in your home for decades to come. Antoniel Painting & Finish is a team of passionate and creative individuals who firmly believe that well-designed and constructed spaces or just a change in color scheme can lift your spirit. Our work: Is clean, honest, and sustainable. Every aspect of your renovation is rooted in quality and trust. Get in touch today for a free consultation!...

12/09/2021

Bo Y.

They are horrible. They just want to take your money, do ****** work and disappear. I would strongest advice anyone from hiring them. We hired them around late 2018 to rip off old wall paper and paint the interior of our new house. We paid them about $30K for the project. Good: The projects consisted two parts. For part 1 which includes the main living areas we use, we asked them to complete it under 4 weeks. For part 2 there is no specific deadline, but still the quicker the better. They brought all the crews to our project trying to make both parts before the deadline. And they eventually indeed made it. Bad: Overall the quality was very poor. 1. Almost all the wood work (window frame, doors, floor moldings, etc.) were not prepped before painting, although it was stated explicitly in our contract that they should be. As a result, the paint did not bind well. The paint peeled off when my kid put and remove a Post-it Note on the door. 2. We asked them to paint the ceiling pure white. However, they blended the white paint with some off-white primers, claiming it would deliver a better result. We didn't find out they deviate from the contract term until the project was done. The blended the paint by themselves, so we could not reproduce the color if we want to patch a spot. 3. Again with the ceiling, the ceiling started to peel after 2 years. In the pictures those peeling spots are mostly not underneath a roof or a bathroom. We consulted with another pro painter (CertaPro) recently, and he asserts the peeling is not due to water damage, and he thinks it was due to poor preparation. Again, because we could not reproduce the ceiling color, we have to repaint the whole ceiling instead of patching the cracked spots. 4. Many small mistakes due to sloppiness or laziness such as painting over lights and power outlets, wall paints spilled on the ceilings, not painting the wall behind the heat radiator, and so on. Ugly: They ignored our emails and calls after the project, presumably to refuse fulfill the 5 year warranty . For pictures you can find them in the following link. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Paint the interior of a new bought home

11/10/2020

romeo L.

Antoniel did interior painting in a few rooms in my house. I highly recommend him and his work.

Description of Work
Interior painting

10/27/2020

Marcos C.

Antoniel did a great job on my house doing some interior pante .i really like his work. A +

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you for your feedback!

01/14/2020

Marti G.

Outstanding. Their overall work ethic was amazing and they cleaned up well after themselves after the job was done. They showed up promptly and if they ever had an issue showing up on time they would let me know in advance. They were excellent. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

10/13/2019

Carlos D.

They did an excellent job I loved the way the it looked in the end

Description of Work
Painting and carpentry Wallpaper removal

Category wallpaper removal, woodworking, interior painters

10/13/2019

THOMAS O.

Antoniel scheduled the work, right before our painting contractors were scheduled to come. They didn't show up. Instead they called and said there had been a "natural disaster" at the owner's home and that they would reschedule. After that they never answered our calls or voicemails, and never rescheduled the work. This caused our painting contractor to have to shuffle his work crew, and we had to find another carpenter ASAP.

Description of Work
Exterior carpentry to get ready for painting

Category woodworking

I’m sorry you feel that way, truth is you never signed the contract which was for a bundled services. Since you called informing you had hired another contractor for some of the work and never returned a signed contract within the due time and took on other projects that took all our bandwidth since.

09/30/2019

Chris M.

Antoniel and his team were punctual and efficient. It was a fairly complex job since the room had exposed ceilings and they made it look seamless. I highly recommend Antoniel for any painting jobs you may have.

Description of Work
Molding installation and painting in the living room

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

08/05/2019

Kristofer C.

Antoniel and his crew were careful, efficient, And did a great job painting our house. They hand scraped the entire house, primed, and painted over the course of about a week. Everything was cleaned before leaving as well—no paint scrapings everywhere, or dripping paint on the grass or cement as I’ve seen at my neighbors houses. Awesome work!

Description of Work
Exterior painting, clapboards, trim, and shutters.

Category house painters

Thank you for the trust in us. We hope to have your repeat business for any other of your home improvement needs!

07/27/2019

THOMAS O.

Very professional and courteous. Quick worker - we had him contracted for eight hours, I believe, and he finished all the planned work early so I found new things for him to tackle in the last hour.

Description of Work
Replacing rotten trim.

07/16/2019

yuri S.

Anthoniel and his crew were professional. Work quality is exceptional. I recommend these guys to anyone who is looking to get the job done right!

Description of Work
Complete house remodel

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, plastering, remodeling, roofing, siding, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

06/17/2019

John K.

fantastic, worked fast and hard. got job down in 2 weeks.

Description of Work
complete drywall a basement 20x10 room and 13x14 office. Antoniel also installed under layment and flooring, baseboard, window and door trim.

Category drywall, hardwood floor, basement remodeling

06/16/2019

Matt F.

We worked with Antoniel to remove wallpaper from a bedroom and the work was done perfectly and quickly. They were great with timing flexibility and cleanup was great. Also, they worked to prep and paint a bedroom that needed substantial prep. Skim coat, caulk, ceiling re-secure, prime and paint were all top notch. I will definitely bring them in on more projects.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal, finish and painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

03/06/2019

Ralph G.

The Carpenters were early, and went to work right away, and finish the job Quickly And Satisfactorily. Despite some imperfections in the wall they were able to complete the project in more than sufficient time.

Description of Work
Installed raised panel wainscoting, chair rail and baseboard

02/08/2019

Steve M.

The job was done professionally and on schedule and the final product looked amazing!

Description of Work
I needed my living room painted.

01/23/2019

Thiago C.

It was really good . I’ll hire again he did a great job . And I recommend to other people’s

Description of Work
Interior paint

01/22/2019

Gustavo S.

The company did a very good job , i definitely recommend it , affordable price

Description of Work
Interior painting

01/17/2019

Higor A.

Excellent !! Couldn’t ask for a better job ! Very polite, professional and neat ! Definitely would recommend.

Description of Work
Interior painting

12/31/2018

John *.

Antoni came to my house with his crew for replacing old doors with new doors. He also installed a Storm Door. The time that he spent was much more than the deal that I purchased because he wanted to satisfy my expectation with his service. He came on Dec 31 with his crew to finish the remaining of the work at no extra cost. My impression is that he cares about his business and customers. If you have any concerns, just share with him. He does variety of remodeling works. I found him a personable man.

Description of Work
replacing interior doors

Category contractors, remodeling, woodworking, doors

10/28/2018

Gail C.

Didn’t paint the rod window areas, left 2 hours early

Description of Work
Ceiling painted, hired for 8 hrs

09/25/2018

Amy S.

I bought a deal for 8 hours of work and I needed a ceiling patched and painted. I specifically told them ahead of time what I needed and I was told that it wouldn't be a problem. When they showed up they said that they didn't have any paint rollers for the ceiling and I had to run out to buy some - even though I asked ahead of time what I needed to get and that wasn't on the list. Then I was told that there wasn't enough time to let the ceiling dry before painting because he showed up with an apprentice so they would only be there for 4 hours (2 men x 4 = the 8 hours). Again this was even though I had told them ahead of time what I needed done and was told that was fine and that there would be time to do it. They did try to adapt by using my hair drying to speed up drying time and then said it would be fine. However, because of some element of all of this, once they left it became apparent that something had dried incorrectly because there are now very visible lumps in my ceiling where the patches are rather than having it be smooth. I told all of this to the woman who called afterwards to find out if I was happy and she basically told me oh well and now I just have a lumpy ceiling. Basically, I think he would have been perfectly competent if any of the communication involved had been better, but as is, I am fairly unhappy with the result.

Description of Work
Ceiling patching and painting

09/14/2018

Dean C.

They came and gave in verbal estimate. But never came back to do the work.

Description of Work
They gave me a verbal estimate, but they never heard back from them. I purchase a deal through Angieslist 10/24/2016.

Category woodworking

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], we would be happy to honor your deal. However, you never provided us with a contact phone number nor did you provide it to Angie so that we could contact you. We have made several attempts to reach you via email through Angie but have not heard back. Please contact our office via phone or email and provide the best number to reach you so we can schedule your appointment or so we can provide a refund. 857-312-5124 Antonielpaintingfinish@gmail.com

08/08/2018

Margaret M.

Tony was very responsive and inventive. He put together the design for the slider steps. It’s beautiful and more than I expected. The two side steps cane out very nice as well. Would use them again. Also I was away for two days. Very trustworthy as well.

Description of Work
We needed to replace our side steps which were rotting. We also had temp steps off our slider. We asked Tony to replace the temp steps with a small landing with steps and a railing. So two jobs.

Category contractors, woodworking

08/06/2018

William K.

House looks great, they were quick efficient and protected the plants and lawn.

Description of Work
House Painting

07/17/2018

Claire I.

I used this company for a carpentry deal during the winter and asked for an estimate at that time to paint my house. I signed a contract, we kept in touch, and I got notified about 2 weeks before they were planning to start. They scraped, caulked and primed, then very rapidly did the trim and finished with the siding. My house is 60+ years old and it looks great! I had some concerns about the accuracy of the color, and they waited until I was available to see a part of the house painted so I could be reassured. It was fine, but I appreciated that they took my concern seriously. John and Kleber were always very positive and pleasant, even on scorching days. I'm very pleased with the job.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

06/27/2018

Nancy L.

This is the second time I have used Antionel. They do a nice job. Nice professional team who showed up on time and were responsive to my needs. The only trouble I had was in communication with their office, sometimes waiting weeks for a response. When I get through, they are very pleasant. The service is well worth the wait.

Description of Work
Carpentry, crown molding.

Category woodworking, interior painters

Sylvester Electric Inc

As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, their team of Dracut electrical specialists have been serving their community for over 30 years, and they are highly skilled in all aspects of electrical work. From home safety inspections and maintenance to outlet repair and breaker replacement, even wiring and installing things like ceiling fans, generators, lighting fixtures, and home theaters, this team is committed to providing the best possible quality in all work they perform. Call today to find out more about how they can help you!

Offers by Sylvester Electric Inc on Angi
    MGA Painting

We are providers of painting services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

MDA Painting and Handymen

We are a family-owned business with more than 10 years of experience in this field. We offer top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services as well as handymen services. At MDA, we pride ourselves in knowing our customers and taking care of their needs. We are all about building and maintaining a great relationship by providing customized services and a fair price that will fit your needs and meet your budget. We are happy to serve you!

Home renovation, Bathroom Renovation & Restoration, Tile, floors,Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Installation