Absolute Home Comfort

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2009

4.4

Multi-Service contracting company providing carpentry, electrical, and HVAC services...

PMI Bay State is a property management company with a primary focus on Association and Residential property management. We are part of the Property Management Inc. ("PMI") franchise network. PMI has extensive experience in the property management industry and has over 260 offices located throughout the United States that manage properties worth over $5 billion. PMI has developed industry-leading processes and systems that are utilized on a daily basis in the operation of your local PMI Bay State office. Combined with the utilization of a patented state of the art web-based software system, assures a level of service that sets PMI members apart in the real estate industry. On-going training, communication, and education in this relationship ensure successful operations and develops and expands upon a strong national brand.

B&D Construction & Painting has more than 10 years of experience maintaining the exterior of homes and business around the North Shore in tip top shape. As a leader in the roofing industry we are 100% committed to excellence. Our job is not done until you, the customer, are satisfied. We only use the best materials for all of our work and we "hand nails" all our roofing projects. Our services are the following: installing and repairing residential and commercial roofs, as well as gutter installation, fascia and sofit installation, exterior and interior painting, and fences installation. Our main goal is to create a long lasting relationship with our clients, by providing the best level of service to all of our customers, while at the same time delivering quality work that is unmatched in the industry.

Professional Sewer and Drain Cleaning. Check our website for services and pricing.

12/04/2017

All went very well. No complaints from start to finish.

Description of Work
I needed a breaker replaced, a light switch fixed and 3 new smoke detectors installed. Also, I had 3 electrical sockets replaced in each bathroom.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/03/2012

Brendan is an excellent salesman, but does not follow through well. Their work ranged from good (some of the carpentry, HVAC and plumbing) to poor (other of the carpentry and building, setting a tub wrong). They promised to be on the job every day until it was complete, but came to my site about as often as Santa Claus. Brendan said he would get a permit from the city and completely forget, or fai...

Description of Work
AHC helped me with a major home renovation project, including building, plumbing, installing tubs, toilets, sinks, electric of 4 rooms, woodwork, window installation, deck removal, deck building, door installation, removal of radiators and installation of furnaces, HVAC to 3 floors, and installation of 2 hot water heaters.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,remodeling,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling,drain cleaning

09/08/2011

NA

Description of Work
I called AHC to bid on a stoop and porch railing replacement job. Matt responded quickly, set up an appointment and arrived promptly at the appointed time. He was pleasant and knowledgeable. His estimate was delivered quickly. I didn't choose to go with AHC because his price was considerably higher than other bids I got. I will call them again if the need arises.

Category decks,remodeling,woodworking

08/11/2011

Great company, Matt and Joe and the rest of the crew are great to work with, super friendly and professional. They come to your house when they say they will, clean after the work is done. I am planning on doing another project with them next month. They are not cheap, but I think they are well worth the price. Supper happy with their work, five stars!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, electrical work and new ceiling.

Category electrician,remodeling,home remodeling

07/28/2010

I don't remember how much they charged me for the service, but the price was definitely reasonable. They were pretty good. If the price was high, I probably would have remembered. The quality of service was very good. I would definitely use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
Absolute Home Comfort did something like the HVAC. They directed a quick repair with a simple step.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning Service, Electrician Services, Furnace Repair and Install, Remodeling Contractor, carpentry, kitchen and bath remodels, whole house wiring, decks, window replacement,

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover