Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Massachusetts

4.4

Founded 1965 • With Angi since October 2006

150 Cross St

Winchester, MA 01890

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

4.4

4.1

4.1

gutter cleaning (94)gutter repair (19)chimney cap repair (10)dryer vent cleaning (8)electrician (2)window cleaning (1)

03/12/2021

We replaced the gutters with them and they did a terrible job. They left holes and with ended up with a worst situation than we had before. Someone came once and they said they did not know how to fix it and they would let us know. We never heard back. They ruined soffits, and as a result we got water in the house this winter; more problems to fix.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/19/2021

I called them in early Oct to schedule gutter cleaning after the leaves had fallen. They said they would be out the week of Nov 30 & tried to sell me a service plan which I declined. I called late the week of Nov 30 as we were supposed to get a Nor'easter that Friday & they said I was on the list & would get priority service if I bought a service plan. I'd since called them 2 more times to find ou...

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category electrician

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

12/31/2020

Gutters were not installed properly in April of 2020 which is causing my front stairs and walkway to have constant icing problems in the cold weather. Front gutter fell off during a recent storm. The 20-30 ft gutter was dangling from the front of my house and they would not come out to help me. I am a 62 year old woman Who lives alone at my house. I have calle multiple times with no satisfaction.

Description of Work
New Gutter Installation

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

12/16/2020

Ned Stevens did not show up as scheduled and provided no communications regarding rescheduling. They were originally scheduled to come on site the week after Thanksgiving and they did not show. They did not show the next week nor this week. We are now looking at a snow storm today/Thursday and are concerned about blocked gutters/downspouts and associated ice dams. Thanks, Ned. They claim to have n...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/18/2020

They arrived the next day, which was great, and both guys were wearing safety gear, which made me very happy. I hadn't done my fall leaf cleanup yet, so they only had limited cleanup to do, but I was left with some disappointing results: the exterior water faucet was left dripping, the bag of trash they generated was left on the curb, and my car was left filthy by dirty water and stuff that came o...

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/04/2020

The two gentleman that came out to clean my gutter were very professional and did a great job. They also cleaned up all the debris that fell into my shrubbery. I plan on having them come out again next fall.

Description of Work
I had my gutter cleaned

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/21/2020

Seemless experience and very professional. The gutters get cleaned quickly and they then pick up and bag the debris leaving no trace. An added bonus is you do not need to be home for the work to be completed.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

10/21/2020

Ned Stevens crews did an excellent job on all of the projects I listed. I was so satisfied that I signed up for their yearly gutter cleaning plan. I would refer them to anyone needing any of the services I listed.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning and repair, removal of moss from my roof.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,chimney caps,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

10/21/2020

I use the platinum gutter cleaning every year. They leave messages if any problems.

Description of Work
N/A

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,dryer vent cleaning

10/21/2020

Good job from what I could see. Cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
Gutters

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and more!