BARBARO CHIMNEY

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2003

3 EMPLOYEES, NO SUBS....

Jim Sullivan Masonry

I have been in the trade since 1976, bricklayers union local 3, first business started in 1985. I am the sole owner of jim sullivan masonry LLC. I am present on every job doing the work with one helper. It is a 2 man crew. We work for cash or checks & can make payment arrangements if needed. Award winning. Additional DBA- Sullivan Chimney Cleaning.

Offers by Jim Sullivan Masonry on Angi
Capuano Construction

Family owned and operated, Capuano Construction has specialized in masonry work since 1956.

Boston's Best Chimney

Boston’s Best Chimney is your one stop chimney service company specializing in every aspect of chimney maintenance and repair. We feature chimney sweeping, chimney relining, chimney repairs, chimney rebuilding and chimney restorations at competitive rates. BBC has provided top quality service to homeowners and businesses in and around the Boston area since 1989. We have received numerous accolades for our old world craftsmanship and new world technology. Boston's Best Chimney has over 35,000 satisfied clients and is well respected in the local market both among homeowners and realtors. In addition to our residential homes serviced we have extensive experience with commercial venting. Award winning.

02/05/2007

I tried to get an estimate from the top choice on the Angie's List and they couldn't give me an estimate for 5 weeks. I found Bryan Barbaro in the phone book and he was able to come and give me an estimate within one week and did the job 2 weeks later. Bryan was very personable and explained the process in detail at the time of the estimate. He did the job in one day and I was pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Installed a 5x20 stainless steel chimney liner, with a flange at the top to hold liner. Re-hook up the heating system. Separate the two flues, by sealing the large hole that developed between the furnace and the fireplace flue.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/28/2003

Description of Work
CLEANED CHIMNEY.

Category chimney sweep

CHIMNEY SWEEPING, REBUILDING, RETORING, STRUCTURAL REPAIRS, RELINING, BUILD NEW CHIMNEYS, ALL KINDS OF MASONRY WORK.

1 YEAR GUARANTEE