J White Contracting

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2014

8 Lee St

Wilmington, MA 01887

No job too big or small.hands on from sales to on the job....

05/10/2017

Jennifer G.

My roof was leaking due to exposure near the stack pipe and more rain was in the forecast so I needed the job done fast. Enter John White of J. White Contracting. I reached out to 5 other well rated roofing contractors on Angie's List, John was the only one who called me back. He answered his own phone, came out same day, quoted the job and actually did the work the very next day. Granted, timing really came into play here, but I'm pleased with everything about this transaction and will definitely call John first the next time I need some work done.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

02/06/2017

MARTIN B.

John returned all phone calls quickly and showed up on time. He did everything he promised to do. He truly cares about the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category roofing,chimney repair

09/22/2016

Craig D.

Working with John was a pleasure - job was completed in two days and his crew made sure the yard was free of any nails and debris during their cleanup of the job. I would absolutely recommend him and plan on using him in the future for gutters and siding, once my budget allows! I had 3 contractors come out to provide quotes, John's came in just about equal with one other.

Description of Work
Strip roof of previous asphalt shingles, applied ice shield to the entire roof and re-shingle with architectural asphalt shingles for my 1600 sq. foot Cape with shed dormers.

06/09/2016

Jess N.

After getting 2 other quotes that were exorbitant and unrealistic (per my other contractors and personal advisors) to have my chimney flashed with lead, I decided to call John. John had re-lead flashed my aunt's chimneys and skylights and had done an excellent job (at a reasonable price) so I figured he was worth contacting. Scheduling a time for him to come out to see my chimney was very easy. He came out to meet with me, told me what the process would be like, and provided me with a formal written quote. The figure he presented was completely reasonable and in line with what my advisors had told me to expect. Based on the quote, my aunt's experience, and John's great communication and quickness to schedule a visit, I immediately signed up to have him do my chimney the following week. John White and his guys came in the morning (at the time they said they would) and worked for a good 4 hours up on my roof to flash my chimney with lead. They did a great job cleaning up after themselves and my chimney looks SO MUCH BETTER. I am now considering redoing my roof and this time John White will be the first contractor I call for a quote (and hopefully the last as well).

Description of Work
lead flashed 1 chimney

Category chimney repair

MasterBuild Masonry & Construction

We have the know-how to tackle everything from the smallest of repairs to large-scale projects. No matter the size of the job. We always work hard to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our work.

JME Gutters & Sheet Metal

JME Gutters and Sheetmetal Specializes in Affordable Seamless Gutter install, Roofing,Siding,Decking,Handyman and more.

Offers by JME Gutters & Sheet Metal on Angi
    HS Plastering & Painting

HS plastering and painting is here to provide the best services because we know your home is your sanctuary. we know the painting is really about the details, how we prepare the surfaces to be painted, the methods we use and the quality of the products that we select must all come together to enhance the overall beauty of your project. this is what most of the contractors miss and what makes us perfect for you.

All residential and commercial exterior work.From the roof, gutters, siding, carpentry and painting.