BayState Power Washing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2013

19 Haringa

Whitinsville, MA 01588

BayState Power Washing put's the customer first. Pretty much anyone can learn to use a pressure washer but not every can care for your property like the people from BayState Power Washing. We have a referral program in place. So why not refer us when you are happy with our work and professionalism and earn some extra cash. Owner is hands on on EVERY project!...

10/28/2016

Nadia R.

Their services worked out fine. I did not spend anymore for their services. I liked the fact that he was flexible in terms of when he could get the service done, I didn't have to be there for it so that was great. What I didn't like was the fact that I had scheduled several times and he didn't show up a couple of times so I kept having to follow up and reschedule. My interaction with them was limited. We only spoke on the phone twice. The work was fine. Maybe they should get back with me and reach out to people directly because I found having to go through Angie's List all the time for the email. It was kind of a pain. I provided my cell phone number both through Angie's List and in some of the emails, and then he would say that he sent an email through Angie's List.

Description of Work
They power washed my house.

08/10/2016

Nadia R.

Very good! Service was done while I was at work, and I was impressed by the end results. In fact, I didn't recognize my front steps, because the crew removed so much dirt that they were noticeably brighter. I would definitely use this provider again, if I need power washing in the future.

Description of Work
Power washing of house (exterior)

05/04/2016

Peter Q.

Description of Work
Power-washed the house. Looks great. |They also squeezed in washing the deck (additional cost).

04/22/2016

Maryann C.

Description of Work
Power wash of the home was excellent. There was damage to my shrubs but I was reimbursed.

01/01/2016

Clarence P.

Description of Work
Had problem scheduling the service

11/27/2015

Gail K.

Description of Work
power washed my house

10/21/2015

Brian M.

09/16/2015

Dave K.

Thank you Removed mbr info for your response. Ryan Mowry BayState Power Washing

08/26/2015

Monica L.

Went well. I would both recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
Power washing

Thank you [Member name removed]! Ryan

07/30/2015

Rita S.

Thank you [removed member name]! Ryan

07/21/2015

Brian L.

07/20/2015

Ronald G.

Description of Work
He showed up on time, and power washed my entire house. The only problem, his trailer was so tall it pulled down my telephone cable. I was able to put it back, with my friends help.

07/18/2015

Jeffrey M.

Description of Work
Had the whole house powerwashed. Showed up on a date earlier than expected due to a cancellation. Work was done very quickly and the house looks like new!

07/13/2015

Glenn G.

Guys were on-time; courteous; thorough; and extraordinarily professional in their assessment and execution ot the work

Description of Work
Power washed outside of house

07/07/2015

Roger G.

07/02/2015

Russell B.

Description of Work
The did a great job powerwashing my house. Communication was a little slow but once I spoke with them he told me he was inidated with all of the Angie's list clients that he had. We scheduled a date and the work was done. Great job!

06/25/2015

Marcelle F.

My house looks absolutely fantastic! I bought it a year ago and it was obvious the previous owner never had the vinyl siding cleaned. When he was working he also showed me a few things about my roof that I knew needed taking care of. I will be having Baystate Power Washing come back to clean my roof as well as my gutters.

Description of Work
Baystate Power Washing not only washed my entire house, but also my shed that I asked them to do at the last minute. He only charged me $25 to do the shed.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

06/19/2015

Joseph D.

House looks like new...

Description of Work
Power washed house, cleaned window frames, washed window screens, rinsed windows, gutters, downspouts, and front steps.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

06/12/2015

Jeffrey A.

BayState Power Washing did a wonderful job. My house looks great. No issues. Ryan is very friendly and even helped clean a few outdoor toys off. I will definitely recommend and use BayState Power Washing in the future.

Description of Work
Full house pressure wash.

06/11/2015

sandra P.

* Ryan was prompt and courteous. * The siding on the house now looks like brand new. * I would definitely use this company again, I am actually waiting for Ryan to give me a quote for some other projects that I Need doing.

Description of Work
Power washed the siding on my home.

10/27/2014

Thomas C.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and whole house wash. Removed all the black algae and lichen from the roof, and brightened up my vinyl siding all around, even the hard to reach areas up high. They also took special care around my plants and nearby tree, rinsing them down afterwards to minimize any damage.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if we can be any further assistance to you. Ryan Mowry BayState Power Washing

10/06/2014

Lisa G.

Underwhelmed..Uneven staining done. Long, wide uneven shiny brush strokes of stain throughout areas of deck. Provider could not fix due to second coat of stain not recommended. No stain applied between boards resulting in noticeable two tone wood. Something to clarify when deck is done in the future( by another provider). Provider took 10% off original bill.

Description of Work
Power wash and stain deck.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Hi [removed member name] - Firth i would just like to thank you for the positive feedback regarding my professionalism and responsiveness. As I tried explaining, the deck had not been consistently maintained throughout the 15 years of existence and prior cleaning had done significant damage to the floor boards. As with any stain to, when applied excessively it will not dry properly so there are time such as this where one has a deck that has not been maintained every 2 to 3 years, it is not until the maintenance coat that everything will even out. I assure you, when it is due for it's maintenance coat you will be very happy with the results. I hope that you call me but if you do not, I wish you the best. Thank you, Ryan Mowry BayState Power Washing

Junia s Cleaning Service

We do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly. Rushed with work, kids, and life, let us do the work during the week, and sit back and enjoy your weekends. We provide all the necessary equipment to get your home sparkling clean.

Fox Gutter Cleaning

When you contact Fox Gutter Cleaning, you'll get outstanding service for all the gutter needs you have. For years, we have been the go-to gutter pros for homes and businesses throughout the Metro Boston area. Whether it's repair, cleaning, winter ice dam removal, or brand new installations, we always get the job done right. We have a machine to customize the size of your gutters. No seams, no leaks! Contact us today for your next project. We guarantee all of our work to meet your satisfaction.

Spotz N Cornerz LLC

We are a Worcester based moving/cleaning company. Specializing in all aspects of moving. We will make your move as stress free and efficient as possible. We will do full scale moves including packaging down to small or even single item moves. We do all aspects of cleaning, from deep cleaning to standard.

Deck maintenance, pressure washing, roof, house and gutter cleaning, roof ice and snow removal & fencing.