Westford Glass

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2009

50 East Prescott Street

Westford, MA 01886

Auto glass installation. Bill insurance companies direct. Accept Visa, MC and checks

10/31/2017

LINDA B.

Jeff was wonderful! He agreed to cut the stained glass for me - I just dropped it off one night & it was done the next day. When I asked how much I owed him, he said that there was no charge! The cuts were done beautifully and he even explained why my attempts caused the glass to splinter. When next I need any glass work done (window replacement, windshield, etc), I will be calling Jeff!

Description of Work
I needed 8 small pieces of stained glass cut for a mosaic art piece I was working on. The glass cutting tool from the hardware store was causing them to splinter. I called Westford Glass to see if they could make the cuts for me.

Category glass repair

08/09/2017

Susan L.

Excellent job, it was a pleasure working with Jeff.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Category glass repair, auto glass

05/15/2015

Dolores S.

Very fast service. They showed up on time and we're very efficient.

Category glass repair

06/18/2014

Jenny ..

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass in sliding glass door. Showed up when scheduled, did a great job, good price.

Category glass repair, auto glass

06/10/2014

Jill L.

Jeff was professional, nice, efficient and did a great job.I didn't receive a bill yet.

Description of Work
He came and adjusted and resealed shower doors to stop a leak.

Category auto glass

05/20/2009

Carl W.

This job was competitively bid by 2 companies. Both came out and measured the sliding door window and prepared a quotation. As this was March they both advised to wait until the warmer weather to have this repair accopmplished. They told me to call a week or so ahead of when I wanted it replaced and they would order the window. Westford Glass gave me the lowest quotation and so I scheduled the repair/installation with them. They called a few days before the installation to inform me they would be on schedule and they were. They arrived on time, were very careful, cleaned up when completed and left in about 2 hours.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced a thermopane window from a sliding door.

Category replacement windows

Jeff Fisher Windows & Contracting

6-10 employees. Clean and Friendly. Small family oriented company with great attention to detail. Selling and installing quality windows for 25 years. We do not do small jobs (less than 5) or repairs. Cost is determined by the job. We provide competitive prices and quality windows from the top manufacturers like Andersen, Pella, Marvin and Harvey... which equals great value. No travel charges. May contact through email.

Morgan Exteriors LLC

Morgan Exteriors, LLC is a family owned & operated home-improvement company with over 20 years experience in the home-improvement industry. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and excellent references throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts that we're always more than happy to share with our potential customers. A few other things to consider: We select the appropriate products based on your needs. We plan our installations to fit your schedule. Our installers are trained and experienced craftsmen. Additional address- 130 Rockingham Road, Londonderry, NH 03053. Award winning.

Power Home Remodeling

Does your home need replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation that is high-quality, energy-efficient, and comes with a lifetime warranty? We're the nation's largest full-service exterior home remodeler and over 900 lifetime Angi Super Service Awards. We can help transform your house into the beautiful and cost-effective home you've always dreamed of. At Power, you'll love our friendly, knowledgable, and professional remodeling consultants and be delighted by our top-rated installation process. But don't take it from us. We've served over 1,000,000 customers across the U.S earning a 95% overall satisfaction rating. For a free, no-obligation estimate, call: (617) 861-3805 or visit https://powerhrg.com/project-quote/.

Auto Glass
    ask for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Will come directly to your location Will deal with your insurance company direct if you prefer