J A Healy & Sons Oil

With Angi since May 2006

Additional e-mail - mperron@jahealyoil.com, dhealy@jahealyoil.com, debbie@jahealyoil.com, sales@jahealyoil.com, service@jahealyoil.com. Additional DBAs - JA Healy & Sons Oil Co Inc, Healy & Sons Oil. Additional contact name - Diane C Healy, Michael C Perronl. Additional address - PO Box 305 Westford, MA 01886. Family owned & operated....

Papalia Home Services

Papalia Home Services

Papalia Home Services is a company focused on customer satisfaction. Your feedback is important, please let us know what we have done well and where we can improve. Customer service, training, and follow through are where we excel. We have received numerous awards acknowledging our excellent customer service and care for our customer's most valued possession, their home. We are a Trane Comfort Specialist, Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer and Navien Service Specialist which requires us to maintain high standards for the customer's experience. Papalia's employees are dedicated to greatness. Thank you for your interest!

04/21/2021

J.A. Healy & Sons heating technicians are highly skilled professionals who know what they are doing and are responsive to questions. I have complete confidence in them. J.A. Healy is a well-organized company that communicates well and addresses issues promptly and flexibly. It's a relief to have found them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance/tune-up of heating and A/C system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

04/21/2021

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil burner/AC maintenance and tune-up and oil delivery.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

03/18/2015

I have always had a very good experience with them. They were the oil and heating company from the previous owner. We just went with them and they are pretty good. I think that they do good work. They have fixed standards for their work. I have never had a problem. I have had oil companies in the past where really delivering as the tank was running dry, these guys seem to have an uncanny ability t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J A Healy does the heating and oil. The last time I used this provider was about a couple of weeks ago, they came to fix the ventilator fan on our furnace. There were a few other things involved. There was a component in the fan that needed to be replaced, the fan in the furnace and the ventilator.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/29/2013

The whole experience was fast and professional. We found that our pilot light had gone out when we returned from work. The person that picked up asked whether or not we wanted to have someone come out then (after hours) or if it could wait until tomorrow (labor would be cheaper). We didn't want to go through the evening without hot water or heat so we asked to send someone out that night. Scott ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigated burner, found no power from aquastat. Replaced aquastat and tested operation.

CATEGORY heating oil companies

02/01/2013

I like their quality of service and responsiveness. There is always somebody in the office. They are punctual and they show up when they are supposed to be here. However, they are a little bit more expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use J. A. Healy & Sons Oil. They come once a month with heating oil in the winter and they clean the furnace every fall, usually in the October time frame.

CATEGORY heating oil companies

Oil heating, forced hot, warm air furnaces, steam boilers, ductless a/c installations, drain pans, duct fabrication, custom sheet metal work, stainless steel chimneys & chimney liners ventilation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover