J A Healy & Sons Oil

With Angi since May 2006

5 Second St

Westford, MA 01886

Additional e-mail - mperron@jahealyoil.com, dhealy@jahealyoil.com, debbie@jahealyoil.com, sales@jahealyoil.com, service@jahealyoil.com. Additional DBAs - JA Healy & Sons Oil Co Inc, Healy & Sons Oil. Additional contact name - Diane C Healy, Michael C Perronl. Additional address - PO Box 305 Westford, MA 01886. Family owned & operated....

04/21/2021

Jennifer K.

J.A. Healy & Sons heating technicians are highly skilled professionals who know what they are doing and are responsive to questions. I have complete confidence in them. J.A. Healy is a well-organized company that communicates well and addresses issues promptly and flexibly. It's a relief to have found them.

Description of Work
Maintenance/tune-up of heating and A/C system

04/21/2021

Jennifer K.

Description of Work
Oil burner/AC maintenance and tune-up and oil delivery.

03/18/2015

PAUL M.

I have always had a very good experience with them. They were the oil and heating company from the previous owner. We just went with them and they are pretty good. I think that they do good work. They have fixed standards for their work. I have never had a problem. I have had oil companies in the past where really delivering as the tank was running dry, these guys seem to have an uncanny ability to deliver right when there is a quarter to a fifth of the tank left. I don't have to freak out when there is a storm that we are going to run out of oil in the middle of a storm, there is oil in our tank. I think that they really do a good job. They are not the cheapest. They are easy to get on the phone and they are quick to stop by. They are always punctual.

Description of Work
J A Healy does the heating and oil. The last time I used this provider was about a couple of weeks ago, they came to fix the ventilator fan on our furnace. There were a few other things involved. There was a component in the fan that needed to be replaced, the fan in the furnace and the ventilator.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/29/2013

Arthur R.

The whole experience was fast and professional. We found that our pilot light had gone out when we returned from work. The person that picked up asked whether or not we wanted to have someone come out then (after hours) or if it could wait until tomorrow (labor would be cheaper). We didn't want to go through the evening without hot water or heat so we asked to send someone out that night. Scott arrived less than an hour later. Since this was our first maintenance call as home owners, we were watching Scott work and he was kind enough to share information about the unit, things we need to look out for in the future, and explain what he was checking out and doing. Once he found the issue, he replaced the unit on the spot and was done quickly.

Description of Work
Investigated burner, found no power from aquastat. Replaced aquastat and tested operation.

02/01/2013

John P.

I like their quality of service and responsiveness. There is always somebody in the office. They are punctual and they show up when they are supposed to be here. However, they are a little bit more expensive.

Description of Work
I use J. A. Healy & Sons Oil. They come once a month with heating oil in the winter and they clean the furnace every fall, usually in the October time frame.

01/31/2013

James L.

They are very good. They are proactive and try to meet your needs ahead of time.

Description of Work
I puchased heating oil and service for the furnace.

11/06/2012

Jennifer K.

They are very knowledgeable, competent, and are up to date.

Description of Work
They did an annual tune up for an oil burner.

07/23/2012

Ron B.

They’re all around a good company. They come when they’re supposed to and do good work. They have good prices.

Description of Work
I used J A Healy & Sons Inc for heating oil. They did their annual service the last time.

06/21/2012

Michael K.

They are a great company and have been around for years. They are family owned business and I deal with them every so often. They have always been really good. I have had them do a number of things over the years and I've always got good work with them. I certainly recommend them to everybody.

Description of Work
I get my regular heating oil delivery from J A Healy & Sons Inc. They also come out once a year to do the service on my oil burner.

11/11/2011

Anne G.

I have used Healy as my heating and AC service provider for over 15 years, and have never had any complaints about their work. This is an excellent company. They are extraordinarily responsive to any problems, and have come to my home at any hour of the day or night if there is a problem with the heat, for example. Such problems have been rare, but it is great to have confidence that they will help right away. It is a nice, family-owned business and the owners really care about their employees, too - it shows.

Description of Work
This last call I made to them was for a check on AC malfunction, and the technician arrived exactly when he was supposed to, did a thorough job to find the problem, and remedied it appropriately.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

American Design Iron Work

America Design have worked extensively in the creation of designs for Iron RAILINGS, FENCES, NEW FIRE ESCAPES, FIRE ESCAPES REPAIR & FIRE ESCAPE INSPECTIONS, for various projects from apartment complexes and condominiums as well as residential projects in the Boston and North shore area of MA. American Design Iron Works, also do Custom Iron designs and fabrication of Wrought Iron Balconies, Decks, Doors, Iron Fences, Fire Escapes, Spiral Staircases and more.

Offers by American Design Iron Work on Angi
    IQ HVAC Services

With 20+ years' experience we are a small business that make customers our priority. We are a well-rounded business and experienced company that will fit your needs. We work on all types of boilers including combi high efficiency boilers like Navien, Bosch, Lochinvar and Burnham Alpines. We work on a/c systems r410a and r22 refrigerants systems and ductless units as well as heat pumps. We provide water heater repair and replacement as well as forced hot air furnaces. Maintenance, repair and installation on all systems listed. PLEASE NOT THAT WE DO NOT INSTALL OR SERVICE OIL SYSTEMS OR PERFORM IN DUCT WORK SERVICES. We at IQ HVAC SERVICES believe in transparency and building trust with TOP NOTCH honest service. We strive to provide the best customer service. IQ Hvac services want to ensure that your system is running safe and efficient. our maintenance plans will ensure just that. Transparency, Education and reliability is what we stand for.

Offers by IQ HVAC Services on Angi
    NETR Inc

For emergency services, please call 781-933-6387. N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help homeowners install the best heating and cooling systems that fits their needs. Since 1989, we’ve installed heating and cooling systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live their lives to the fullest both at home and at work. Our dedication to our customers’ needs is what drives us each and every day. Our approach to temperature control and comfort has helped us become one of the most respected names in heating, cooling, and refrigeration in New England

Offers by NETR Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    .02%

Oil heating, forced hot, warm air furnaces, steam boilers, ductless a/c installations, drain pans, duct fabrication, custom sheet metal work, stainless steel chimneys & chimney liners ventilation.