Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2008

825 Southampton Rd

Westfield, MA 01085

Established in 1991 by Cory Liptak; Liptak Carpet Cleaning and Flood Restoration Inc, is a 24 hour Emergency Water, Fire, Smoke, Sewage and Mold Restoration Company caring for Western MA & Berkshire families and businesses. Liptak stays on top of all new advancements, training and certifications. Using the Number One Slide in Truck Mounted Machines, and Cleaning Agents available, which get the best and safest results. Such as The Everest Machine by Prochem and green cleaning agents by Prochem. This equipment can produce steam up to 240 degrees. At 180 degrees F we start killing bacteria, and for every 18 degrees over 180 we double our cleaning strength. The equipment has the new Trilobe Blowers which can dry carpet faster than any other machine available. The Prochem cleaning gents that we use are GREEN CLEAN AGENTS. These cleaning agents are extremely Safe for Children, Pets, and for people with autoimmune disorders i.e. Asthma, etc. Locally owned & operated. Liptak gets to your emergency quick, avoiding further and unnecessary damage to your home or business....

12/19/2019

Nancy P.

Liptak’s response was FANTASTIC! Within an hour of calling them a project manager arrived to assess the situation and about 20 min later the team came. Polite, responsive, professional, attentive to detail... they get As in all areas. I would only hire them in the future and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Clean up after cellar leak

10/02/2017

Susanne M.

No odor removal applied. Since I was explicit about hiring them for the odor (repeatedly!) I assumed it was included in the high price. It was not. When I realized the odor was exactly the same, I called. Everyone lied - the main cleaner and the owner. Really a bad faith job. The owner tried to get me to pay more for them to come out and actually deal with the odor. Very dishonest transaction. Not recommended if there is a problem.

Description of Work
Cleaning a carpet in a fairly small room for odor.

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], I am very sorry you feel this way. Our technicians that cleaned your white living room carpet in July told you we might not be able to get all of the stains and odors out from your rescue dogs. We offered you odor neutralizer and you didn't want to pay extra at the time. We stated that it would help but there might still be odor even after the application. Yes we did offer to come back out to do the neutralizer after you called us, we did not in any way lie to you, unfortunately you felt our technicians were lying to you even when they were at your home trying to professionally clean your carpet for you. We have cleaned 54 thousand carpets/rugs and have completely removed odors and are always up front and honest about what we can do and the condition of the carpet we are working with.

07/22/2017

Maria D.

Tony did an excellent job and I would highly recommend Liptak for your carpet cleaning needs. I was extremely satisfied with the end result and would definitely use them again. I also appreciated the fact they use all natural cleaning products rather than harsh chemicals.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the great review, and thank you for choosing us to clean your carpet. It was our pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.

02/12/2016

Becky C.

Cleaned rug, which thankfully didn't smell of deodorizers at the end. I also took a rug to them to evaluate after the previous rug cleaners ruined it and an owner told me this sometimes just happens after several cleanings. While I finally got a cash settlement from the previous cleaners, I was concerned it couldn't be fixed but wanted to know for sure. An owner at Liptak looked at my ruined rug. While he not only confirmed what I could see--the rug was indeed ruined, Mr. Liptak was able to look at the stains and dye runs and explain to me exactly what the previous company had done to ruin it. Mr. Liptak also confirmed my thought--wool rugs can last hundreds of years when treated right. This was not a result of my rug just having been cleaned 3-4 times before. I will use Liptak again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dining room wool rug.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

08/26/2014

Joseph L.

After drying out full cellar, Liptak installed new drywall and floor molding and had new carpeting installed throughout entire cellar of 3 rooms and bathroom. Including repainting room with damaged drywall. Especially great responsiveness. Always punctual. 5 star rating on professionalism!

Description of Work
Complete damage cost was several thousands of dollars. Owner, Corey Liptak came to our house, studied the flooded cellar, called in his service professionals, cleared cellar of water (3" deep), removed all carpeting and considerable drywall damages, installed many fan blowers & dehumidifiers for 3 days and nights. (The $500 charge was our insurance deductible)

Category water damage restoration

08/11/2014

Patricia M.

I was very happy with their cleaning service. They were very thorough and professional and seemed truly dedicated -- even enthusiastic -- about getting the job done right. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets: took area rugs away to be cleaned and returned them later.

11/08/2013

brian R.

Within 2 hours of our call Liptak was at our door. Very professional and thorough. I would recommend to anyone for water damage.

Description of Work
Took care of water damage in finish basement.

10/26/2013

Marietta P.

They were very pleasant, very prompt, moved furniture carefully and returned it to the original places. Returned the rugs as promised, looking great.

Description of Work
Cleaned two room-sized oriental-type rugs.

10/08/2013

Francis B.

Arrived on time, service specialist was very polite, answered my questions and was professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning - Three

08/26/2013

Wendy N.

The provider, if interested, was Sound Cleaning On-Site, Inc. 413-562-0937. Terrific. Listed with you? Took our huge draperies away. Washed. Dried. Returned. Rehung.

Description of Work
Couldn't provide the service I was looking for, but happily recommended someone who could and gave me all the necessary info. Very pleased. Great attitude.

06/24/2013

Jolanta R.

They were good. I liked them and I was happy with them. They were professional and showed up when they said. He charged me what the quote said and didn't try to charge me more when he got here. I was pleased with them. I had no problems with them.

Description of Work
I used Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration for carpet cleaning.

05/24/2013

Mario D.

I like the post card I received from this company. It prompted me to call for an appt. The appt. for an estimate was great because all the details were covered and a written price was established. Also a date for the work to be done was established at this time as well. The day of service the same person who did the estimate arrived with a co-worker. They took their time and care to do a fabulous job on the chairs. There were water stains and cat stains on these chairs which were removed completely. When it came time to pay the bill the quoted price was exactly what I paid. Many other cleaning companies hike up the price after the work is done, but this company stays true to it's estimated quote. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and deodorized 4 micro-fiber club chairs w/ cushions. Also cleaned a hallway carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, water damage restoration

05/14/2013

Kristin M.

Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration were fantastic. They used all natural cleaning stuff that were safe for kids and pets. They were great and friendly. It was a good experience. They were absolutely perfect.

Description of Work
I used Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc. back in August to clean a rug of ours.

Category oriental rug cleaning

05/10/2013

Susan B.

They came early for the appointment and ended up cleaning the chair immediately! This chair had been in a family for 30 years before I got it. There were stains on it and I had tried to remove them myself...now I know that's a no-no. Liptak squirted the chair with cleaner, then used a vacuum to shoot water into it and suck it back out. They advised me to run a fan in the room, which I did. The chair looks brand-new! Thanks, guys!

Description of Work
They cleaned an old, stained Barcalounger recliner.

Category upholstery cleaning

11/19/2012

Janet S.

It went very well and will call them the next time that I need my rugs cleaned.

Description of Work
They arrived on time and went right to work. They addressed a couple of pet stains and they disappeared. They did a great job on peach stair rugs that had not been cleaned in 3 years. They also gave me an on-the-spot price to clean and refringe 2 oriental rugs. Will have tham done in the future.

11/02/2012

Sandra B.

Great company, informative, knowledgeable and a good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in family room, finished basement and stair. Cleaned sectional, chair and 1/2 and ottoman.

08/14/2012

Barbra C.

Liptak Carpet Cleaning and Restoration were excellent. They were very good.

Description of Work
I took a carpet into them.

Category oriental rug cleaning

07/02/2012

Brian S.

Cory arrived on time, explained the process, listed to my concerns, was neat and careful through the caring. He deserve an A+ access the board!.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpet in 2 rooms.

01/16/2012

Carolyn B.

I liked the fact that they use eco-friendly cleaners and rinsing agents and that the pets and I could stay in the house while the cleaning was being done. They were very knowledgeable. They (2 men) were here 2 hours. We could walk on the carpet in 2 hrs if we had to. We have used other services that were less expensive, but the pets had to stay off the rugs/out of the house for 4 hours, We will use them again. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
They cleaned the wall to wall carpet (2 bedrooms, landing and stairs), one sofa and one area rug (5X7 ft).

10/25/2011

stephen K.

They were on time. They did a very good job. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
I used Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration twice, about three weeks ago and about five weeks ago.

09/15/2011

kathleen T.

I had never used a commercial carpet/upholstery cleaner before and was very pleased with Liptak. The initial phone call proved to be very informative, and I had all my questions answered. The worker was running about 10 minutes late, and I got a phone call to that effect. The worker finished in the estimated time. Everything looked like new when he finished. I would use them again and would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
I had three rooms of carpet, a couch, and an ottoman cleaned.

10/08/2010

Erik E.

They brought in a good amount of equipment and immediately started drying things out. Started with industrial vacuums to suck out as much water as possible, then large dryers. The job was harder than they estimated because so much water had soaked into the concrete slab and the drywall - it was taking too long to dry out. I decided to give up on saving the wall-to-wall carpet and had them yank it out. They then brought extra machines in to dry out the insides of my drywall and reduce the overall humidity to a safe level where mold wouldn't be promoted. They did extensive testing inside all the closed spaces of the walls where water might have gotten into. I was very happy with the result - it's 8 mos later as I write this and basement doesn't even smell musty!

Description of Work
We had a flood from backed-up water in our iced-over yard. The water came into my semi-finished basement to about 4" deep. Liptak came in to help remove the water.

07/29/2010

Francis B.

Everything concerning them was excellent.

Description of Work
I used Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration, Inc. 7 months ago and they cleaned the rugs in my house.

11/02/2009

Francis B.

My wife likes him very much. He was recommended by the people from whom I purchased the carpets. My wife and I have been happy with him. So we’ve just stuck with him. He is very responsive. In case we have any questions, he comes back out. He and his crew guarantee their work.

Description of Work
I use Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration. The last time he came out was a couple of months ago. He cleans the carpets of the five rooms in my house.

12/15/2008

Stephen G.

I was given a quote over the phone based on square footage as well as the cost of the smell neutralizer if necessary. (It was necessary)! The two gentlemen were done in less than an hour and a half. Their price was as quoted. They were thorough and I'm happy with the result.

Description of Work
This company cleaned a wall to wall carpet in an apartment after the previous tenant had left it soiled and smelling of pets.

Westfield Carpet Cleaning

Since 1991, Westfield Carpet Cleaning has been providing professional carpet and upholstery cleaning to homes in Western Massachusetts and Western Connecticut. Our locally owned, family operated business provides free estimates and same day replies to your queries. The products we use are environmentally friendly to keep your family safe from harmful additives. Become a part of the Westfield Carpet Cleaning family today! New customers receive 10% off services. Call us at (413) 572-1256 for your free estimate.

95Flooring Inc.

We are a flooring company with expert installers in our team capable of doing cement preparation, tile, hardwood and marble installations.

GrantscleaningSolutions

Grants Cleaning Solutions is a cleaning service in your Greater Springfield area and Connecticut. We specialize in Commercial Cleaning And Residential. We Also do bulk removal, move in and move out cleaning,medical offices,banks and etc. We are a Minority owned business and are here to provide you with exceptional service. We do free estimates so if you want to schedule a walk thru feel free to contact me at 14132913008 or email us at GrantsCleaningSolutions@gmail.com

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Water removal, flood damge restoration, complete from ceiling to cellar dry, santize, restore, carpet, furniture & cleaning, rug cleaning, ceramic tile & marble floor cleaning, odor nuetralizer treatments & scotchgard applications.