Great White Cleaning Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

PO Box 1024

Westfield, MA 01085

Hello, I'm Scott Call me toll free @ 1-833-EAT-DIRT * 25 years of cleaning experience in customers homes. * Not a franchise, we live here and owner operated. (Westfield, MA) * References in your neighborhood, possibly your own street. * Angie’s List Super Service Awarded for the past 3 years. * A+ Better Business Bureau member since 2005. * Customers know us a being honest, dependable & hardworking. * USMC Veteran MAG 32 (I proudly served from 85-89) Facebook.com/attackingdirt Attackingdirt.com Greatwhitecleaning.com...

window cleaning (71)carpet cleaning (35)upholstery cleaning (9)pressure washing (8)gutter cleaning (5)floor cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (1)house cleaning (3)handyman (1)

06/14/2021

Scott, Tom and Bob came to clean my windows on a lake camp in the Berkshire Hills around Memorial Day 2021. Our windows had not been cleaned for 7+ years and required a lot of TLC. During our initial correspondence, Scott was realistic about the time it would take (1.5 - 2 days) to complete the job and delivered exactly what we had agreed - screen and window cleaning as well as cleaning of a numbe...

Description of Work
Window and Screen Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

04/29/2021

The Great White Cleaning team arrived at the scheduled time and after a brief discussion they got right to work. The windows came out beautifully. They also cleaned our chandelier in the foyer that required a large stepladder to access. The chandelier came out looking great and they even changed the light bulbs for us. The whole team was very professional and courteous to us at all times and the e...

Description of Work
Clean outside windows and chandelier in second story foyer.

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/14/2021

Scott & his team did an awesome job! My windows and screens look amazing! I will definitely be recommending the Great White Cleaning Company to friends!

Description of Work
window cleaning & screens

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We all appreciate the business. We look forward to serving your cleaning needs in the future. Thank you again from all of us here at Great White.

12/13/2020

Great! They were professional, thorough, and went the extra mile, doing more than I had expected and leaving everything cleaned up. I only moved in last year and the gutters were a mess; now they are clear! And my windows are spotless. I will definitely hire again, for other work as well,.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and windows

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/07/2020

Very well. They did an excellent job, and were a pleasure to work with. Good price, too.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/13/2020

Great as usual. We have used this company for over 20 years to clean the windows on our modern house. The company has grown from buckets and squeegees to it's modern power washing equipment. But what has stayed the same is the consistent quality service and the hard work of the employees. We highly recommend this company for windows as well as in place rug cleaning. Dr Jean Healy.

Description of Work
window cleaning & carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/21/2020

Scott responded promptly to my request for window cleaning. Crew of 3 arrived on time, and were done in 1-1/2 hours. They all wore masks and were very friendly. We had just the outside windows done this year due to COVID, including screens and sills. We're repeat customers and will continue being so.

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/16/2020

They were superb, even in the midst of COVID. The windows were sparkling. Subsequently I called to say one of the gutters had come loose in a rainstorm. They came, did an ingenious repair job, then cleaned off the roof again. All without a charge. I plan on using them regularly and give them an A+ rating.

Description of Work
windows, gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

09/16/2020

Scott and his crew did an outstanding job. Took all precautions entering house to do inside large foyer window as well as hanging chandelier. Their goal is to exceed your expectations and that they sure did.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/25/2020

The crew from Great White Cleaning Co did an amazing job cleaning all the windows and storm windows of our house, including those on a sun porch and breezeway to get it ready for listing. Every window sparkled and they even paid particular attention to removing old paint that was on some of them. I was stunned by the difference! The cost was very reasonable for the amount of effort it took to clea...

Description of Work
wndow & screen cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

We Clean: Windows, Carpets, Upholstery, Vinyl siding, Gutters, House cleaning & more.