Great White Cleaning Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

PO Box 1024

Westfield, MA 01085

Hello, I'm Scott Call me toll free @ 1-833-EAT-DIRT * 25 years of cleaning experience in customers homes. * Not a franchise, we live here and owner operated. (Westfield, MA) * References in your neighborhood, possibly your own street. * Angie’s List Super Service Awarded for the past 3 years. * A+ Better Business Bureau member since 2005. * Customers know us a being honest, dependable & hardworking. * USMC Veteran MAG 32 (I proudly served from 85-89) Facebook.com/attackingdirt Attackingdirt.com Greatwhitecleaning.com...

window cleaning (77)carpet cleaning (43)upholstery cleaning (10)pressure washing (9)gutter cleaning (8)floor cleaning (4)oriental rug cleaning (2)house cleaning (4)handyman (1)

04/11/2022

Randy Y.

The folks are Great White did a wonderful job dealing with dog-soiled problems on an oriental rug and a couch, and with general cleaning on carpeted stairs and other rooms. Definitely would have them back again!

Description of Work
carpets, rug, upholstery

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

12/14/2021

Linda R.

Scott and team did a wonderful spotless job. They were respectful and attentive and kind to my pets!

Description of Work
Carpets and windows cleaned

Work Completed On 12/13/2021

11/16/2021

ManLi W.

Our 13 years old carpet started to look tired and soiled. Scott and his crew did a great job and now the carpet looks like new. We are very pleased with the services and the attention to details the company provided and will definitely use them again for any future needs.

Description of Work
Carpet steam cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

10/07/2021

Peter W.

It went very well. Scott was very responsive. The team of Scott and Tom did an excellent job. They were thorough, careful, and conscientious. They also cleaned my window sills. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat. They're pretty busy, but there was a cancellation and they managed to schedule me sooner than later.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

10/05/2021

Margaret W.

What a great job wish I had taken before and after pictures. There were black marks on a light rug that are now gone. I now have a beautiful clean carpet. Scott went above and beyond. Thanks Scott.

Description of Work
Bedroom and bath

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

09/18/2021

Marie C.

We are repeat customers as Scott Nd crew know how to deliver what is promised. Reminder a week before services and a call on the scheduled day. Windows sparkle and safety Covid guidelines followed. Scott and crew are friendly and customer oriented. We reschedule yearly.

Description of Work
Window washing including 4 skylights and gutter cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

08/31/2021

Nancy R.

Scott and his team have been here before, super nice crew. Each has personal standards of perfectly clean. We have extremely high windows and they have the tools to handle them with ease. On the way out it was said, since we were on our ladders, we checked your gutters too. Our windows are gleaming.

Description of Work
Windows, carpet, shower

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Review for Great White Cleaning Co - PO Box 1024, Westfield, MA - 39459538

08/18/2021

Antonio G.

Great: Scott and his crew have been cleaning our windows since 1998 when we first built our new home. Originally it was just going to be a one time deal to get all the sticker residue of the windows and construction dust, but Scott and his crew did such a great job that we have had them every year since, neat, reliable and professional in every way. Thank you Scott for 23 years of great service.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

08/17/2021

Sharon P.

Scott and Tom did a fantastic job. The carpets look great. They even got out a large stain that I had never been able to eliminate. I call them miracle workers! They were also very willing to move furniture, which I have not found with other carpet cleaners. To top it all off the price was so reasonable. In addition to all of that they are really nice men. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
I needed all the carpets in my condo cleaned. Two bedrooms, living room, finished basement, two sets of stairs and a hallway.

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

08/03/2021

Kristine D.

Great. I've already referred them to someone I work with.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

06/14/2021

Ylva C.

Scott, Tom and Bob came to clean my windows on a lake camp in the Berkshire Hills around Memorial Day 2021. Our windows had not been cleaned for 7+ years and required a lot of TLC. During our initial correspondence, Scott was realistic about the time it would take (1.5 - 2 days) to complete the job and delivered exactly what we had agreed - screen and window cleaning as well as cleaning of a number of skylights. He even cleaned debris off my heat cables (perched perilously on the edge of the roofs) while he was cleaning the skylights. He also brought my broken screens to a repair company on the way home. Scott and his guys are courteous and professional and try to minimize disruption for the homeowner while they are working. They carefully wipe up spills and take care not to damage paint adjacent to skylights. Scott's price came in just below his estimate and he offered a metric (price per window) for me to double check his final price. I am very happy with the result and have overcome my initial sticker shock. It is so worth it! Next time I will ask them to also clean the insides of my 1980s double glazed Pella windows. I can highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Window and Screen Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

04/29/2021

Rich F.

The Great White Cleaning team arrived at the scheduled time and after a brief discussion they got right to work. The windows came out beautifully. They also cleaned our chandelier in the foyer that required a large stepladder to access. The chandelier came out looking great and they even changed the light bulbs for us. The whole team was very professional and courteous to us at all times and the experience was excellent. We would definitely hire Great White Cleaning again.

Description of Work
Clean outside windows and chandelier in second story foyer.

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/14/2021

Maryellen R.

Scott & his team did an awesome job! My windows and screens look amazing! I will definitely be recommending the Great White Cleaning Company to friends!

Description of Work
window cleaning & screens

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We all appreciate the business. We look forward to serving your cleaning needs in the future. Thank you again from all of us here at Great White.

12/13/2020

Dorothy B.

Great! They were professional, thorough, and went the extra mile, doing more than I had expected and leaving everything cleaned up. I only moved in last year and the gutters were a mess; now they are clear! And my windows are spotless. I will definitely hire again, for other work as well,.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and windows

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

11/07/2020

John K.

Very well. They did an excellent job, and were a pleasure to work with. Good price, too.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/13/2020

Henry H.

Great as usual. We have used this company for over 20 years to clean the windows on our modern house. The company has grown from buckets and squeegees to it's modern power washing equipment. But what has stayed the same is the consistent quality service and the hard work of the employees. We highly recommend this company for windows as well as in place rug cleaning. Dr Jean Healy.

Description of Work
window cleaning & carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

09/21/2020

David N.

Scott responded promptly to my request for window cleaning. Crew of 3 arrived on time, and were done in 1-1/2 hours. They all wore masks and were very friendly. We had just the outside windows done this year due to COVID, including screens and sills. We're repeat customers and will continue being so.

Description of Work
Outside window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/16/2020

Ken & Barbara S.

Scott and his crew did an outstanding job. Took all precautions entering house to do inside large foyer window as well as hanging chandelier. Their goal is to exceed your expectations and that they sure did.

Description of Work
window cleaning

09/16/2020

Lotaine L.

They were superb, even in the midst of COVID. The windows were sparkling. Subsequently I called to say one of the gutters had come loose in a rainstorm. They came, did an ingenious repair job, then cleaned off the roof again. All without a charge. I plan on using them regularly and give them an A+ rating.

Description of Work
windows, gutter cleaning

08/25/2020

Anne P.

The crew from Great White Cleaning Co did an amazing job cleaning all the windows and storm windows of our house, including those on a sun porch and breezeway to get it ready for listing. Every window sparkled and they even paid particular attention to removing old paint that was on some of them. I was stunned by the difference! The cost was very reasonable for the amount of effort it took to clean these older windows and they were able to schedule the work quickly and respond to all my questions in a very timely manner. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
wndow & screen cleaning

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

08/08/2020

Loraine M.

They did a beautiful job even in the midst of COVID. One gutter came loose after a torrential rain. Scott and his crew came back, worked diligently to repair it, cleaned off the roof again and were so gracious, they didn’t even charge for the revisit. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
window cleaning, gutter cleaning

08/06/2020

Diane Q.

Scott and his team were on time, professional and did an outstanding job power washing the house, window and screen cleaning as well as carpet cleaning. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
house wash window cleaning carpet cleaning

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

08/06/2020

Laurie Y.

I would hire this company again in a heart beat. Scott was there when he said he was going to be there, was very forthcoming with potential areas of concern during the entire process, was respectful of our property and did a VERY thorough job. Worth every dollar and we will be keeping his number on speed dial. Wish I took before and after pics!