Neighborhood Waste Water Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

We're a full service provider who has been providing septic services to the Cape for years. Our technicians have serviced thousands of homes all over the Cape for decades and as such there is a good chance we may even have done your residence at some point in the past! We're one of the larger providers on the Cape and our technicians are all cross-trained in various specialties. Financing available and we accept all major credit cards....

Real Dry Waterproofing - Scituate

Real Dry Waterproofing - Scituate

Family owned business since 1982 and 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award winner. All long term employees, no salesman and the two owners are on every job. We do not sub-contract unless it is a field of expertise outside of our field of business. We do offer financing and payment plans.

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to inspect my septic system and then pump it out prior to putting my house on the market. The guys that did this work were wonderful, and although my septic system did not pass inspection, they were very helpful in reassuring me that this was not the disaster that I envisioned. The downfall came when I asked for a quote for the replacement septic system. Although I was promised a quote, I had to request it several times, and then I just got a phone call followed by an email - nothing that I would call professional in any way. The quote was thousands more than I had been led to believe by the inspectors, and said that a huge oak tree in the backyard would have to come down (although I thought there was plenty of room around it). I ended up going with a different company for the replacement, saving over $3000 and the tree!

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank

06/19/2014

They had to do extra plumbing work because they had to move it over because the old septic was underneath the porch so they had to dig up the cement pads. We only have a quarter of an acre so they had to re-plumb the part so they could put it in. They were an A. It just took longer than originally it was gonna happen but that was more of the town. They had to come out and inspect everything in thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The septic tank blew out on me and Neighborhood Waste Water Services is who I went with. We had to have extra plumbing work done. They had to put in new plumbing.

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,septic tank

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pumped my septic tank and I was informed the cover was cracked and did I want it replaced. Of course, yes. They finished pumping and returned with a new cover within a day or so. Very polite. Answered any questions I had.

CATEGORY septic tank

06/07/2014

Pumped out cesspool and the drainage field. Did a great job! Came out on a Saturday, handled whole job professionally, would go back to him in a heartbeat. And he told us about a county-wide loan program to upgrade septic systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced antique septic system - emergency call.

CATEGORY septic tank

05/22/2014

I think I got them from your list. I did like the company very much. They are quick to respond and they came out within a reasonable amount of time. The person that did the cleaning was very knowledgeable and answered any questions that I had because my husband used to do all these things. He was very friendly and suggested a new top and went and had it back the same day or within a day and he was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Neighborhood Waste Water Services for septic cleaning and they discovered through a system that the top had broken and they replaced that with a new one.

CATEGORY drain pipe

We do it all from routine maintenance to full system repair and or replacement. We own all our own gear so there isn't a problem we can't solve. We are also expert drain cleaners and can solve virtually any clog on the first call. We preform hundreds of Title 5 inspections every year and if there is a problem we can also rectify any issue in short order. We also provide a full range of commercial services including servicing grease traps and interceptors. 24/7 Emergency services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available