Expert Closets

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2012

As Cape Cod’s specialists in custom closets and storage solutions for the entire home, we design and install beautiful and functional solutions for organizing the bedroom, reach-in closet, walk-in closet, kitchen, garage, pantry, laundry room, kids room, craft room and home office. Independently owned and operated....

02/02/2018

Roger the owner was great. He came to our house for the free consultation and a week later performed the job. Everything went smoothly and my closet looks beautiful.

Description of Work
Reach-in closet installed

06/09/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
Walk in closet

07/21/2016

It went very well. Mike came over and listened to what we wanted, he took measurements and within a day or two provided detailed drawings of what could be done and the total price. This was all done with no obligation on our part. With some modifications we agreed on the work and a date was scheduled. A very courteous crew of 3 came over and finished the work in one day. It was exactly what we wan...

Description of Work
Create a walk-in closet from an empty room in a refinished basement and put in a pantry in a separate room.

04/24/2015

We were very happy with Nancy and all of the staff at Expert Closets. They transformed our closets into useful storage spaces, They were reasonable and relatively quick - we waited about 3 weeks from design to install.

Description of Work
Designed and installed custom closets in 4 closets, including 2 walk-ins.

03/31/2015

Excellent work resulting in recommendations to others.

Description of Work
Designed and installed a custom walk in closet on all 4 walls of a small room

02/07/2015

The main issue I had was getting the closets ready for the new inserts. I had to get a separate contractor for that. So it added to the cost, but if you can do the work yourself, it would help. Also, the contractor the designer recommended did a good job. I found them easy to work with and there were no hidden costs. All was done as advertised.

Description of Work
Installed closets inserts in four closets. You have to either remove existing structure or have someone do it. They then came in and installed shelves and drawers and hanging area. They were very good at designing the closets and the installation was done quickly and professionally. I am very pleased with the final result. They worked around my schedule and were on time and did a great job.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Did 4 closets. I am very happy with the final results. I was not sure if I was going to use them as the initial visit the sales person was very late, although she was very helpful and pleasant during the measuring I then waited quite awhile for the estimate and had to contact her before I received it. Once I did hire them we set a date and I was not sure if they would show up as I called to confirm and no one called back. I did finally get a call back and they did confirm the day they came. |Installation was great the 2 people that installed were quick, clean and thorough so in the end I was extremely happy.

07/23/2014

they provided what they promised when they promised it.....does not get much better than this.

Description of Work
Small job, only provided shelving and pole for one closet but when I do future renovations this will be the company I call.

08/26/2013

He listened to me. He gave me drawings within 24 hours. He did revisions within 24 hours. He made the installation date and installed it in about a half day.

Description of Work
Roger put in racks and shelving in our master bedroom closet.

04/29/2013

This company took what were cramped, cluttered closets and turned them into organized, easy to access areas that are even pleasing to look at. We added several drawers and shoe towers to each closet and still had room for shelves and double hanging which made the closets seem to double in size. You can get to every item in the closet without having to climb over other items. The sales person was p...

Description of Work
Two small walk in closets and 2 reach in closets on our second floor at our home on Nantucket

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

We also install custom closets and storage solutions on Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard! If you live on Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard Expert Closets will travel to your residence or business from our West Yarmouth location

Ask for details.