AJ Construction Company

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2010

Establish since 1980...

Unique Painting Cape Cod is a full service painting company with over 13 years experience servicing cape cod and the islands.

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Levitate Roofing LLC is a locally owned father and son team. The owners and their crew values honesty, integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. Call Levitate Roofing LLC today at 774-281-5108! **We specialize in using state of the art software and aerial photos / mapping to be able to provide most customers roof estimates 100% FREE and 100% virtually. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction. We also offer full spectrum siding & window replacement.

05/09/2013

Description of Work
I had AJ replace my 30-year-old roof. He came out and gave me an estimate the day I called, was very courteous and professional. He gave me a written estimate and a warranty. He and his crew started working almost immediately and finished the job quickly. They made sure to clean up and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend them.

05/22/2012

I got several proposals for the roofing job, and his quote wasn't the lowest, but he was prompt and very professional. He had a pretty good rating on Angie's List based on that information I went with his proposal. He was very punctual.

Description of Work
I used AJ Construction for roofing services. He did a full roof job.

Category roofing,home builders

03/20/2012

I got the quote on time. Had all followup questions answered in timely manner. In addition the crew arrived promptly and worked through the day diligently. Cleanup was done professionally. Overall I was satisfied with the whole project.

Description of Work
I received quotes from multiple contractors. AJ differentiated itself with their manufacturers warranty. For a fair price, I was getting good materials installed professionally. He has good number of jobs that have been done around where we live so that added to my confidence.

11/20/2010

It was an exceptional experience. They did everything when they said that they would. We have used them a few other times in the past.

Description of Work
They did several things for us. They replaced the back-side of our roof and they added new decking, stringers, and railings.

Category decks,roofing