AJ Construction Company

West Wareham, MA 02576

Establish since 1980...

05/09/2013

Cynthia L.

Description of Work
I had AJ replace my 30-year-old roof. He came out and gave me an estimate the day I called, was very courteous and professional. He gave me a written estimate and a warranty. He and his crew started working almost immediately and finished the job quickly. They made sure to clean up and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend them.

05/22/2012

Dennis M.

I got several proposals for the roofing job, and his quote wasn't the lowest, but he was prompt and very professional. He had a pretty good rating on Angie's List based on that information I went with his proposal. He was very punctual.

Description of Work
I used AJ Construction for roofing services. He did a full roof job.

Category roofing, home builders

03/20/2012

Rathika G.

I got the quote on time. Had all followup questions answered in timely manner. In addition the crew arrived promptly and worked through the day diligently. Cleanup was done professionally. Overall I was satisfied with the whole project.

Description of Work
I received quotes from multiple contractors. AJ differentiated itself with their manufacturers warranty. For a fair price, I was getting good materials installed professionally. He has good number of jobs that have been done around where we live so that added to my confidence.

11/20/2010

Kim & Tom H.

It was an exceptional experience. They did everything when they said that they would. We have used them a few other times in the past.

Description of Work
They did several things for us. They replaced the back-side of our roof and they added new decking, stringers, and railings.

Category decks, roofing

Mid Cape Painter Inc

Mid Cape Painter Pays Attention To Detail! We have over 25 years of experience and have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction. We've achieved this through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the reason that so many clients call us time and time again. Our mission is to provide professional, courteous service and quality workmanship to every customer. Call us today for your free estimate - (508) 360-9258 Reference List Available

The Floor Men, Inc.

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Color Concepts Painting

Hi, I'm Mark, the owner of Color Concepts. I have over 20 years of experience, and am on every project from beginning to end. I am a 7 time Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List. I spend a lot of time with customers to make sure we choose the best colors and do the best job possible. I always do a walk-through before final payment. I keep a very neat job site. Please feel free to call today. Additional service areas: Entire area of Boston except Manchester-Nashua FOR BEST SERVICE CALL ME DIRECT AT (781) 405-2741!

Offers by Color Concepts Painting on Angi