Bay State Fuel Oil Inc.

Founded 1962 • With Angi since February 2013

20 Roannoke Ave.

WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA 01089

We are a Family owned and operated 2nd Generation Heating oil and Service provider. We service heating oil, natural gas, and central air conditioning. Visit our Website for all services available at baystatefueloil.com...

03/24/2020

RAYMOND P.

Great. Service person was prompt. professional and friendly

Description of Work
annual boiler maintenance

01/07/2020

RAYMOND P.

They are reliable, friendly and there when you need them. Just excellent people to deal with. would never change. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
oil customer for decades, the installed anew furnace and oil tank a few years ago.

Category heating oil companies

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for sharing your experience with Bay State Fuel. Your recommendation is our greatest review!

07/30/2019

Dennis G.

Both jobs were done well. The technicians arrived on time and were very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Yearly cleaning of oil burner, and maintenance of the AC system.

05/17/2019

RAYMOND P.

It went great. Roxanne very knowledgable, professional and friendly. Couldn't ask for any one better qualified. She arrived on time , completed the work promptly while chatting with my wife.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

02/01/2019

RAYMOND P.

arrived on time, serviced the furnace quickly and efficiently and was friendly and pleasant while doing so

Description of Work
annual furnace maintainance

10/12/2018

Brian L.

Excellent. On time appointment and quality work performed.

Description of Work
Annual service for oil burner, water heater and air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,heating oil companies

Thank you for taking the time to review Bay State Fuel on Angie's List. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing your future heating and cooling needs.

10/07/2018

Richard & Dale S.

The technician was friendly, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Annual cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Bay State Fuel Oil. We are pleased you were happy with our technician and his service.

07/13/2017

Monica G.

I've had their service for about eight years. They're fine. I have no problems with them. They come on schedule; I have a contract with them, I have no issues. They always took care of my needs, whenever I have a problem, they come around they fix it and they've been good. They come around every fall to do an annual servicing of the furnace. They come, and they deliver my fuel and I don't even know they're here. They just come and go there, so I don't even know they're coming. That's the last time they were actually inside the house. I think the contract is about $250 or something like that. Whenever I have any breakage or anything, it's all covered under the contract, it's like a warranty contract.

Description of Work
They did annual servicing of the furnace.

12/06/2016

Kim B.

When I purchased my house in 2010 they were the oil company the former owners used. They gave me a very resonable rate and serviced my old boiler when it needed repair. They were always prompt when they had a scheduled appointment and were very responsive when the old boiler needed repairs (which was frequent... it was a 40 year old beast!) I switched to gas a couple years ago but if I ever heat with oil again, I would certainly call them.

Description of Work
Oil delivery and boiler service

02/19/2016

Heidi O.

I didn't flush the boiler for my first seven months in the house. When I turned the heat on in the fall, the boiler went out. The service professional came on time, located the problem, cleaned up accumulated sludge, and showed me how to flush the boiler. I would call on Bay State again for boiler maintenance and repair.

Description of Work
Restored service to boiler.

Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Welcome to Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning Inc - the full service HVAC Contractor that Hampshire and Hamden County, Massachusetts home and business owners have been choosing for quality Heating and Air Conditioning Sales, Installation, Repairs, Service and Maintenance since 2003. We are a locally family owned and operated, professional company that is licensed and insured. Our owner has over 25 years experience and we are ready to serve you today! Ambient Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc is a full service heating & AC repair company that offers same day service and puts a strong emphasis on quality of work and excellent customer service. As one of the leading provider of AC repair and air conditioning services in Springfield, we offer appropriate solutions to problems related to air conditioners. We can help you save money on your energy bills. We offer leading edge AC solutions. And, we help deliver relief to those with allergies and many others concerned with the quality of the air they breathe.

Hurley & David Inc

The HD Air team offers heating, cooling, indoor air quality, plumbing, and complete home performance systems throughout Western Mass and Northern Connecticut. We are Hurley & David, a family owned business based in Springfield for three generations. Award winning.

Lend-A-Hand HVAC

I've been in the HVAC field for 5 years and now starting my own company. Looking to keep customers happy and satisfied through the hot and cold at a reasonable price to customers 100% satisfaction. I've done installs on boilers, furnaces, oil tanks, and ductless splits and have serviced and cleaned them.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Bay State Fuel Oil Inc.

How is Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. overall rated?

Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. open?

Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. is open:

What payment options does Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. provide

Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Bay State Fuel Oil Inc.?

No, Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offer?

Bay State Fuel Oil Inc. offers the following services: Fuel oil sales and Heating and Air conditioning maintenance, installation and repair.