Allied Heating & Air Conditioning Co

Founded 1953 • With Angi since November 2010

Allied Heating & Air Conditioning Co has been family owned and operated since 1953. We specialize in all aspects of heating and cooling. Additional contact name - Linda Schroder. Additional DBA - Gar-Phil Inc....

L N King Plumbing, Heating & A C Inc

L N King Plumbing, Heating & A C Inc

We are a local contractor serving Western Massachusetts since 1971. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship, so that the next time service is needed, there will be no question on who to call. Check out our review from satisfied clients. Give us a call today, so we can answer all of your questions. Satisfaction guaranteed!

04/19/2018

I was extremely pleased with how it went in from an installation point of view. They were on-time, clean and thorough. With the mechanical they recommended we're already seeing a decrease in our heating bills so they were very accurate in what they recommended to us. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new HVAC system for us.

08/11/2015

Gary was punctual and provided the estimate the same day. Although we were in the midst of a hot and humid stretch of weather and he was very busy, he had his crew over within a few days and finished the whole job in a day. His crew is great! The same high standards and professionalism the demonstrated when installing my new furnace last year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new central air conditioning.

12/02/2014

Gary from Allied came over to my house to look at the furnace. He looked it over the boiler and gave me honest advise on my options. He was professional, thoughtful and told me what I needed to know regarding my situation.  My boiler is running and will not be cold tonight.  He even asked that I call him tomorrow to give him an update on how the boiler is running. I asked what would be a good time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Obtained a quote from another provider and found Allied Heathing & Air Conditioning on Angies list. Called them late in the day and they still sent someone over to take a look at my furnace.

11/27/2014

We obtained some other quotes, and found Allied to be extremely competitive on price. Initially, we were told up to 3 weeks for installation, but they were able to complete it within 1 week after we agreed to the proposal, which was really appreciated. The work was completed without any problems, and the contractor was responsive when we had questions. After the installation, they completed and pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The initial request was for an A/C service call. After the technician evaluated the condenser, we decided to have them replace it with a new one, and replace the furnace as well. Both were approximately 30 years old.

10/20/2014

Replaced existing 18 year old HVAC system as detailed above. Very courteous, prompt technicians. This is a very professional business who I recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American Standard 97% efficient Gold series gas furnace, 16 SEER American Standard Gold series air conditoner with coil, Accuclean electronic air filtration unit and programmable two stage thermostat.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation, Air Cleaning & Humidification.

Check, Visa, MasterCard