Kitchen Tune-Up of Newton

195990
Massachusetts
Massachusetts: Home Improvement
06/18/2021

We are Boston/metro-West’s superior Refacing company, committed to excellence, with experience and Angie’s List Reviews to back it up. Most jobs completed in 2-3 days by our employees (not sub-contractors). We developed a company-wide initiative to change the way our customers experience Home Improvement: “Trustpoints”. If you are ready to change your kitchen from ordinary to extraordinary contact us today. Cost is determined by the job. See our website www.kitchentuneup.com/newton-ma for a list of services and service area. Contact Allen Cohen 617-928-9889 or acohen@kitchentuneup.com for new client services....

Boston Painting Services Inc.

For fourteen years, we’ve been the most relied on commercial and residential painting contractor in New England. We strive to exceed the expectations of every customer. We do that by painting your commercial or residential property with highly trained professionals using the highest quality of products. Whether it’s a bank in Boston, a hotel on the Cape, or a home in the suburbs, you can trust Boston Painting Services to bring your vision to life, and always at a very fair price.

Offers by Boston Painting Services Inc. on Angi
Gojehos Carpentry

At Gojehos we have over 20 years combined construction experience. We would be happy to join forces with you by offering our proven expertise thereby helping you to continue to provide the excellence that you demand in the market place. When you have projects in the Mass area, we will be pleased to submit our bid to you.

Northeast Painter and Construction

Welcome to Northeast Painter, a premier Massachusetts Home Painting Company! We are ranked among Massachusetts best home improvement companies due to our high standards for quality, and our high levels of customer satisfaction. Northeast Painter and Construction company is licensed, bonded, and insured in order to protect your property for the unlikely event of something going wrong on our end. We have over 6 years of experience as local house painters, and we have a long standing reputation for quality, dependability, cleanliness, and superior customer service. We provide our home painting services for local home builders, remodeling contractors, and homeowners. Our services include interior and exterior house painting, garage floor coating, and pressure washing. Hiring a professional home painter will increase your overall property value, and improve the look and feel of your home. We are locally owned, locally managed, and we are financially secure. if you are looking for a quality Mass home painting company to help with your home improvement plans, Contact us for a FREE estimate today! (978) 401-6145 Vinny

10/18/2021

Stephanie H.

I used Kitchen Tune-Up of Newton to refresh my kitchen a year ago. My beautiful new kitchen is truly magazine-worthy and the transformation was a painless as possible. Recently, when my puppy damaged a cabinet, Mike and his crew quickly came to the rescue and were able to fix the cabinet so it looked as good as new. Phew! Their staff has been there for years which speaks volumes to the quality of the company. Everyone is professional, detail-oriented and extremely skilled craftsmen. After countless home reno projects, Kitchen Tune-Up of Newton is at the top of my contractor list based on experience and results. I highly recommend Kitchen Tune-Up of Newton!

Description of Work
Kitchen face lift

Category home remodeling

03/09/2021

Marie K.

My refaced cabinets are beautiful; I can't tell the difference between them and new cabinets. Everyone who worked on this project was a pleasure to deal with. Allen helped with design of other elements of the kitchen, as well as cabinets. He is a great source of information and ideas. Mike took care of the ordering and installation, which went beautifully. Darren, Cam, and Joe, who did the installation, were friendly and pleasant, and they cleaned up completely at the end of each day. They were kind and patient when I agonized over hardware size and placement. I only wish they did other kinds of projects, because I would hire them for everything. I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refacing and door replacement

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks. This is the level of service we shoot for on every job. Enjoy!

02/21/2021

Stephanie H.

My experience with Kitchen Tune Up of Newton was fantastic! I have done countless home improvement projects over the years and am so pleased at their diligence, honesty, professionalism and quality. Previously, I was considering a full gut of my kitchen but didn't want to spend all that money when the layout of my kitchen was functional and the cabinets were in good shape. The face lift saved me a ton of money with the same result. Allen and Mike have been doing renovations forever and know how to get the job done efficiently and beautifully. Everyone at Kitchen Tune Up of Newton is detail-oriented, highly skilled craftsmen, and really nice, pleasant, trustworthy people. They gave me referrals for other tradesmen to do the electrical, plumbing, countertops and appliances and instructed me how to time the project. My large kitchen was redone in a matter of a few of weeks instead of months (countertops cause the most delay because they are 10 days from template to install) and it looks like a brand new, gorgeous kitchen! I give Kitchen Tune Up of Newton an A++++++++.

Description of Work
a full kitchen face lift

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Thanks. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. Enjoy!

12/13/2020

Ria P.

Great tandem work between Allen and Mark! Easy estimate, scheduling and communication with Allen, who is a punctual person. Mark did the refacing job of our old, not well maintained by the previous owners, maple cabinets. We didn't want to change their color, but just to look nice and appealing to the eye. That's what Mark did- meticulous work with the right effect. I must mention that Mark is a pleasant gentleman and great professional. As a result of the tandem work we now have a neat and tidy kitchen. Thank you both!

Description of Work
Refacing kitchen cabinets

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks for the kind words!

11/09/2020

Siddique H.

Mike and his team did a fantastic job on our kitchen - it was a complete transformation. We had a great layout, but the color was dark and dated. Mike was easy to communicate with and recommended a number of other vendors we worked with, who all did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend Kitchen Tuneup Newton for anyone looking to spruce up their kitchen without going through an entire remodel.

Description of Work
Cabinets Refaced

Category cabinet refacing

We're so glad you are pleased. Enjoy!

09/14/2020

Alex C.

Kitchen Tune up team was great, very responsive and communicated clearly. They didn't not hard sell me on any of the project and gave me time to think about it - the quality of work is excellent and the team that installed the kitchen was courteous and clean.

Description of Work
Painted Cabinets to match new doors and hardware

Category cabinet refacing

thanks for sharing! We hope you enjoy your updated kitchen for many years.

05/05/2020

Cheryl L.

Mike gave me advice on what needs to be done and recommended how I find the right handyman for the job. Thanks.

Description of Work
Repair two built in file drawers

Category custom cabinets,furniture repair

01/02/2020

John M.

Kitchen Tuneup did a great job from start to finish - helping pick ou the right finish, the best price, nice clean work, quick and a great finished product.

Description of Work
Refaced 20 ft of cabinet and added 8 ft

Category cabinet refacing

Thanks! It's been a pleasure working with you.

10/05/2019

Rosemary F.

Could not have gone smoother! Communication was excellent and prompt, From the first phone call and visit with Allen and Jane. We refaced cabinets and drawers, and made some changes including pull out shelves and combining 2 small drawers into one. We used their recommended contractors for countertops and tile and also had a great experience with them. We could not be happier with the experience and results. We had a short timeline to work with and everything was completed on schedule.

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

05/03/2019

Debra O.

Allen Cohen was the consummate professional. He is an expert in the field of kitchen tune-ups. He was extremely helpful in helping me determine the best approach for a new look. We discussed several options, and I decided to move forward with refinishing my 25 year old cherry cabinets. Allen's staff was very professional and engaging. The expertise in refinishing and fixing challenging areas was amazing. I would recommend Allen Cohen's Cabinet Tune-up to family and friends.

Description of Work
I needed to have my cherry cabinets refinished.

Kitchen Tune-Up of Newton

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2004

675 VFW Pkwy Suite 217

West Roxbury, MA 02132

Wood Reconditioning, Redooring, Refacing, Custom Cabinets, Custom Storage Systems. We also offer countertops as part of a kitchen update: Laminate, Natural Stone, and Engineered Stone.

Plumbing or Electrical Services. Also, we don't install countertops as a standalone job, only with a larger kitchen job.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available