BWWS Home Repairs

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2005

Owner operated. 5 employees. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email....

We are a family owned and operated business serving Dennis, Buzzards Bay and greater Cape Cod, Massachusetts, which allows us to charge our clients the fairest and lowest prices, comparative to other companies. You’ll find we will call you back when other companies won’t! Since 1986, we’ve offered a wide variety of chimney services to our satisfied clients. Our employees are all friendly professionals who are trained in the chimney business and we’re happy to address your questions and concerns. We take our time to make sure that each problem is fixed completely and correctly, ensuring proper functioning of your chimney. Quality chimney maintenance and repair can keep your chimney clean and clear, allowing you to sit back and relax around the fire without worry. Old Tyme Chimney Sweep is the premier business for all of your chimney needs. We are located in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts, and are proud to provide our clients with dependable and affordable services to update, fix and maintain their chimneys. Our services range from installation and maintenance to chimney caps, chimney water sealing, chimney lining and chimney relining. We have the best equipment in the business to handle any kind of job, and no job is too big or too small. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (508) 759-0930 or visit our website at www.oldtymechimneysweep.com

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

Specializing in all phases of landscaping, masonry, concrete, irrigation systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/11/2018

Responded immediately to an email, phoned back, came to see the fence, gave a very fair estimate, did the repair (replacing an upright 8ft fence post that had broken in the winter nor’easters). Job done within about two weeks. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Fence Repair

Category fencing

09/27/2017

He was professional friendly and accommodating. He gave the estimate, started the same day I accepted the estimate and picked up half the payment after one project was finished and the balance the evening after the second project was done. I asked him to come back and give me a quote on remodeling my bathroom because I was so pleased with his speed and efficiency. Also one project I asked him to q...

Description of Work
Two roof projects: one replaced a rubber roof over the front door, the other replaced a shingled roof over the back porch.

07/20/2017

I think the price is very fair. They really, he doesn't leave one little spot on that deck. He was relentless to get every little area clean. I was shock about how clean it was, I forgot it was that color. I am very happy with them.

Description of Work
They were power washing the deck. I had cement area under that. They cleaned some wooden benches that I had on the deck, and below the deck.

Category pressure washing

12/12/2016

They arrived on time and went right to work and did a great job.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

11/01/2016

Rafael and his team were excellent! Rafael turned up when he said he would to give me a quote for fixing my gutters and bracing our three stores deck that was swaying pretty badly. After we had agreed a price, Rafael was able to send someone to do the work within a few days. His team were courteous and efficient. I was so impressed with the work that I asked him back to do some small plumbing and ...

Description of Work
Guttering, bracing for deck, some interior carpentry and plumbing

Category contractors,gutter repair,woodworking

Gutter repair & replacement, exterior wood siding repair & replacement, shingles, clapboard, exterior & interior painting, weather restoration, masonry including cinder block, brick, flagstone pavers, foundation repair, waterproofing, carpentry work, deck repair & replacement, staining, drywall, & plaster.