ACE AUTO & PLATE GLASS CO

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2003

Willie of Willie's Painting has been painting since 2005 and with all his experience he has opening his own business in 2013. The crew that work for Willie work great as a team to meet the needs of the customer and the project. We work with interior and exterior painting, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing. We will sub-contract for any project with notice in advance. After the free estimate is given and the job is decided on a 40% of the total is due before the work begins. After, the remaining balance is due at the end. (finance options are available)

Looking for a company you can trust to complete your painting job? With 16 years experience rest assured that you don’t have to look anymore! Style Painting is here to answer your questions, help you define your goals, and provide top services to complete whatever painting job you have in mind. We use only the best quality paint, the newest technology, and expert painters to create a new look for your home. Update with the latest trends in home colors creating a beautiful style throughout your interior, or give the outside of your home a makeover with fresh paint that will make it look new again.

12/15/2014

The guy that came out who put it in was terrific but the company screwed it up. And it also took about twice as much time not just because of that but two and a half weeks. They took another week to get in. And the guy who came out was fine. But the whole part was half ways. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used them before. We replaced a plate glass and a french door that we had that cracked. We used them again a week ago. They did the final install.

Category glass repair

01/21/2014

|called in am measured in pm,had to wait for 2 weeks for price then 2 week to order.Installer excellent

Description of Work
replaced shower door.

Category doors

05/20/2013

OK - Order took 10 days to come in. A little expensive but they answered the phone and were able to quote immediately vs others who never returned my call

Description of Work
Provide glass for 10 windows I am replacing sizes were (8) 16 x 44, (1) 36 x 44 and 1 48 x 44

Category glass repair

12/05/2012

I pulled in with a broken windshield. They handled the set-up over the phone with the insurer, did the work. Great.

Description of Work
$0 deductible on windshield replacement. That would have been anywhere. But I have found them on 2 auto glass and 1 home window occasion to offer friendly, responsive, great service. Thoroughly happy with them.

Category replacement windows,auto glass

11/12/2012

It went well. The person who I spoke to on the phone and upon arriving at the shop was polite and helpful. They were willing to send someone to my home to fix the window there, but I offered to bring the car to their shop since it was just as easy for me to do so. I dropped the car off on Friday morning. It was ready for me to pick up after work, though I chose to pick it up the next morning.

Description of Work
My car was broken into and the right rear window was smashed. Ace Auto and Plate Glass replaced the window in a timely manner and cleaned all of the broken glass out of the car.

Category replacement windows

GLASS REPLACEMENT FOR COMMERCIAL STOREFRONTS & DOORS, ALUMINUM ENTRANCES, AUTOMATIC DOORS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, RESIDENTIAL CUSTOM FRAMELESS SHOWER DOORS, STEAM UNITS, SHOWER & TUB ENCLOSURES, INSULATED GLASS, MIRRORS, TABLETOPS, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SCREENS, MOBILE AUTO GLASS FOR ALL MAKES & MODELS SERVING ALL OF GREATER BOSTON AREA, SALES, SERVICE, & INSTALLATION OF AUTOMATIC DOORS THROUGHOUT NEW ENGLAND INCLUDING MA, CT, RI, & NH.

ASK FOR DETAILS