Color Concepts Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2011

Hi, I'm Mark, the owner of Color Concepts. I have over 20 years of experience, and am on every project from beginning to end. I am a 7 time Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List. I spend a lot of time with customers to make sure we choose the best colors and do the best job possible. I always do a walk-through before final payment. I keep a very neat job site. Please feel free to call today. Additional service areas: Entire area of Boston except Manchester-Nashua FOR BEST SERVICE CALL ME DIRECT AT (781) 405-2741!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

interior painting (106)house painting (38)general contractors (11)pressure washing (7)wallpaper removal (7)deck cleaning (6)drywall (4)stucco (1)handyman (1)

03/26/2022

Matt D.

Mark and his crew did a great job. Not only does the final product look great, they kept the work area clean and made sure everything was out of the way at the end of the day. Would definitely hire his again!

Description of Work
Strip two layers of wall paper, small patches, & painting stairs well & trim

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/26/2022

08/14/2021

Lee H.

Mark Michaelson (and company) were extremely prompt, attentive, reliable, considerate, knowledgeable, competent and a pleasure to work with! The job was challenging due to leaving the beams natural and the height of the space. (Needed shellac based primer and two top coats.) The outcome is transformative and really looks phenomenal. I look forward to working with them on my next project.

Description of Work
Painting of my 1960's dark pine cathedral ceilings ( livingroom, hall and dining room )

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

04/25/2021

Ryan C.

Mark does a great job at a fair price. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Painting for interior

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

04/18/2021

David N.

Mark & has crew did an excellent job. One can tell he takes pride in the work he does. Overall we are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Interior rooms and hallways, walls, ceilings, etc.....

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

01/27/2021

Chandler M.

Wallpaper stripping and wall repair

Description of Work
Mark and his crew were great. They were able to professionally and efficiently complete the job at a reasonable cost. They we friendly and honest and I would definitely hire Mark again.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/07/2020

Robert A.

Mark and his guys did an absolutely outstanding job on our decks. Mark also provided excellent advice in the lead up to the job. Without a doubt one of the finest contractors we have ever worked with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deck power washing and restaining

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

10/01/2020

LEANN J.

Mark did a great job at a fair price. He is very knowledgable and conscientious.

Description of Work
Paint exterior trim on our house

Category house painters

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

09/09/2020

Scott C.

This guy is awesome! Sent a request through here, and was called back within 15 minutes. Came to our house the next day to give us a quote. And the job is now done, and looks awesome! He's a great person to deal with, and all around great personality. I'd hire him again in a second!

Description of Work
An open two story staircase & hallway

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/02/2020

Wendy F.

Outstanding! Mark and his team were professional and did an outstanding job for us. Super happy with the work and the color of my new walls! Thank you!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

07/30/2020

Valerie M.

Mark and his team were excellent. We needed some really intricate and detailed work done quickly. They executed a wood paneling room conversion Flawlessly. I can’t wait for them to come back in and transform the rest of our house!

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Wall Paper Removal

Category contractors, wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/16/2020

Rosemarie D.

We have hired Mark before, and we are just as pleased now as we have been in the past. He is a man of his word, responsible, neat, and fair. With Mark you can rest assured that he will do an excellent job, and his goal is always to make his customers happy and completely satisfied. If we were giving stars—he would get 5!

Description of Work
Power wash house, awnings, outdoor furniture, and walkway. Paint deck and exterior windows. Seal exterior granite.

Category contractors, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

05/30/2020

Pat M.

I had Mark and Mike do my ceilings previously. I was so impressed with his competency. The ceilings were done so nicely. He was meticulous in the clean up and prep....laying down drop cloths everywhere, covering the furniture, and thoroughly cleaning up after. There was no doubt that I wanted him to paint my walls too! They are very personable and patient...answering all my questions. If I could give Mark a higher rating than just an A, it would be A+++++. Will definitely contact him for future paint jobs, and gladly refer my family and friends. Thank you so much Mark and Mike for a terrific job.

Description of Work
walls needed painting.

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

05/22/2020

Pat A.

Mark was great! We had a tight timeline and Mark made it happen and communicated with us every step of the way. Mark and team were professional and their work was top notch! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

04/24/2020

Amanda C.

Once again Mark did a great job. We had to replace our door and some siding around it and he color matched our siding perfectly to the color we had, and the door looks great! Not to mention super friendly service! We will definitely be having him back for more work around the house.

Description of Work
Siding and new door painted

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

04/18/2020

Andrew D.

Hired Mark after getting multiple quotes and a few interviews. Went with him because he had more knowledge and experience of what exactly I needed. The quote was very competitive. Professionalism: Mark and his crew arrived on time. Everyone was very polite and considerate. The crew are experienced painters, not general hires. Even with the massive clutter in my house everyone was careful to keep everything clean. Attention to detail: I have a decent amount of painting experience myself so I know what to watch for - where there are likely to be misses. I have no complaints. Going the extra mile: As with any job, there are likely to be unexpected things. In one wall the plaster had an air pocket behind it and Mark chipped out the pocket and plastered it neatly. I added a couple extra doors to the list and asked for another coat on a couple walls - we agreed on a slightly modified price and he took care of it no problem. They even came in an additional day to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Bottom line: Color Concepts has a long history of A rated reviews and I agree with those reviews.

Description of Work
Paint many doors, windows, casing, several walls

Work Completed On 04/18/2020

04/17/2020

Don C.

Excellent....Mark is a consummate professional who took the care to cover all my home office equipment and used care around all fragile items. Not only did he do a detailed, consistent , and careful approach to the work, he came in under budget and time. He took the time to listen to my needs and carried them out to every detail while offering a veteran craftsman eye to point out things I missed. Diligent clean up when job was completed. I highly recommend Color Concepts to carry out any painting your home or business may need.

Description of Work
Home office painted and multiple bathrooms painted

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

04/17/2020

Don C.

Excellent workmanship. Mark was courteous, cautious and a consummate professional. He came in under budget and, well under the time frame proposed. Took great care in the preparation protection and clean up of the job start to finish. I highly recommend Color Concepts.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category contractors

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/14/2020

Mike D.

Got a mixed bag of results. Checking the work on downspouts and soffits is beyond my interest tbh. The doors seem fine, good job as far as i can see. He is very personable, easy to communicate with. I think he does a good job painting, as far as i can tell. But, he is easily distracted, too socialable while painting, and loses focus. Biggest issue was he sanded for 20 minutes, with a sander that apparently had a bag on it. said he vacuumed every few minutes. He covered NOTHING in the room, included multiple 2 PCs, / laptop / printer / piano. Those were inches away from him where he stood sanding. Holy crud! literally. 90 minutes of cleanup followed after he left. Dirt covered EVERYTHING and got INSIDE the electronics of course. My throat hurts from all the dirt in here. If had anything to vacuum... hmmmm... hint hint... cover things! There was more, smaller things. Like when we were to move my daughters bed to make room, he grabbed one end as i was about to get the other and he just dragged it across a hardwood floor. Then he banged it into a dresser right on the knobs. Then he apologized for that, grabbed the bed again, and dragged it into the knobs again. For the love of... anyway - nice guy, paints well i think, but the lack of focus can have real consequences on the outcome of a project. With his experience and intelligence those things should not be happening. Oh he also painted over about a 4inch by 4inch rough "square" of freekin duct tape covering access to an unused electrical socket. That was just weird. Highly unusual choice. Had him fix that on the spot. A bit of touchup is needed if needed in a corner as well. He also wanted to be helpful and put the bookshelf back upstairs, but it wasnt dry. Luckily his helper stopped him. His helper who painted the bookshelf also caught need touchup on the bookshelf a couple times. Perhaps there is more, i don;t really want to look at this point. I don;t enjoy leaving negative reviews. If not for the dirt (oh, all the dirt!) from the sanding, i would have been ok just moving on. The hope is that due to this lambasting, he won;t ever skip over that part again and leave someone else with a similar annoyance and potential unrecoverable damage to expensive electronics. I also will admit, maybe I too should have thought of covering things. But bottom line is that the professionals we hire should be taking care of things like that automatically.

Description of Work
painted downspouts and soffit and exterior doors, repaired and painted a wall, painted a bookshelf, fixed paint job on a wall painted by someone else.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/04/2020

Matt M.

Mark gave me a very reasonable price on my project. Mark was helpful cleaning, sanding, and painting the walls. He also moved my furniture around and did not spill a drop of paint on it. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Indoor painting

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for Color Concepts Painting - 401 W Center St, West Bridgewater, MA - 38425278

01/19/2020

Sue R.

Mark and his partner Mike did an awesome job! Everything came out perfect and we are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Interior painting of four rooms, ceilings, trim, walls

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

01/02/2020

Amanda C.

Color Concepts did a great job painting our very large ceiling in a really short amount of time with great quality. Even gave guidance on choosing the proper color. They were very clean and friendly! Next time we need any painting done we will be calling them back.

Description of Work
Ceiling painted

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

12/27/2019

Frannie D.

Excellent! Mark is a perfectionist, and very professional. His crew also did terrific work each time, and left my house very clean. They were punctual and efficient, and I was very pleased! Frannie Manomet

Description of Work
Mark has completed three separate painting projects in my home, including a fireplace hearth.

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

11/04/2019

Carolyn L.

They did a great job, and we couldn;t be happier. Already discussing our future interior painting needs with Mark.

Description of Work
Two story house with two car garage and wrap around porch painted

Category house painters