Wellesley Plumbing & Heating Inc

Wellesley, MA 02482

16 Employees....

09/27/2016

Sandra H.

It was great. They did a great job.

Description of Work
I used Wellesley Plumbing & Heating Inc. They replaced my one water heater.

Category water heater repair

04/20/2016

Richard B.

It went according to Hoyle. I have used them in the past for smaller jobs so I had a sense that this would work out and it certainly did. Further, they said that the gas bills would decrease and that is turned out to be correct.

Description of Work
Replaced A 40-year-old furnace

01/10/2016

DREW Z.

Overall, it was a great experience. They came highly recommended from a friend and met all expectations. There were professional, responsive, punctual, and reasonably priced. The plumber took a real pride in his work and pleasant to deal with. Also, we were dealing with challenges of an old heating system design, which can be costly, but their advice and recommendations were extremely practical in terms of balancing fixes with budget (other plumbers wanted costly wholesale changes).

Description of Work
Replaced 2 zones of baseboard element (hot water) as well as some valves for the heating system

01/10/2016

DREW Z.

They saved the day! The compressor for our A/C unit failed in the middle of the summer. We had another A/C provider that we used in the past check out the system and they said that they would need to replace the entire system for $2-3K. When I described the symptoms to Wellesley P&H, they said there might be a much cheaper way to repair the issue. Their repair rep came by the next day and replaced one part in the system and had the A/C operational in a few minutes. They did nor even bother to charge me. I would high recommend them. They have a rare combination of honesty, expertise, and really good natured.

Description of Work
Fixed compressor on A/C system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/18/2015

Ivan Y.

I recently moved to a new house in Wellesley and we have two heating zones. On 11/21 (Sat), I realized that the heating system was not working on the first floor but it was working on the second floor. I emailed Wellesley Plumbing on Sat evening and explained to them what happened and I also mentioned that all my bedrooms are on the second floor, so, it wasn't urgent. I talked to them on Monday morning and they said that they were fully booked but they could come over on Tues afternoon. I told them to schedule their visit and if I could find anyone who could come sooner, I would call them to cancel. I tried another highly rated plumber and they were booked until early December. Anyway, they came by promptly on that Tuesday and figured out the problem was a broken thermostat. They replaced it and only charged me a half hour of work. In short, I found them responsive, good at what they do and pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Replaced a broken thermostat.

11/03/2015

Lila K.

They provided us with great service and were very prompt. They were fair on the price and helped us understand the different options. These guys are good, thorough, and on the ball.

Description of Work
We had just moved into our new house and our hot water heater started leaking.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/20/2015

Benet K.

Our 60-year-old air conditioning unit sustained a fatal malfunction with the onset of the hottest days of the summer, provoking severe water damage in the dining room ceiling. We called Mr. Lynch of Wellesley Plumbing and Heating (WPH) right away. He was there to assess damage either immediately or on the following day. (I can't remember which.) He felt there was no alternative to replacing the entire air conditioning unit. This made sense to me in view of the unit''s extreme age. He submitted a proposal quickly, and work began the following day. The first task was to remove the old system, which was located at the end of an unfloored attic. Access to the attic was too narrow to permit removal of the old unit, so the old unit had to be disassembled and removed through the outlet for the venting system. This was done with a minimum of fuss and bother. The new unit was installed with ease, with some minor delay for electrical work and the arrival of a properly-sized filter. Partial plank flooring was installed in the attic to permit easy access to the new unit during installation. All told, the entire operation required about three days. Result: a minimum of household disruption and physical discomfort; a highly functional new air conditioning system which has made the remainder of the summer pleasant. Mr. Lynch explained things in detail. He and his crew (especially Chris) were efficient, courteous, respectful, and patient. Their cleanup was so thorough I forgot that a cleanup was needed. The entire operation went smoothly from beginning to end. WBH has done our routine A-C maintenance for 30 years. We will continue our relationship in that capacity. I hope we never have occasion for another A-C unit but, if we do, we shall certainly call on Mr. Lynch and his expert crew. I have already recommended WPH to a friend with a similar problem presently.

Description of Work
installed entirely new air conditioning system; removed old system from attic

04/30/2015

Myrna W.

I have used them over and over again. It was fine. They came on time and they were good. They were pricey.

02/17/2015

LINDA A.

Always excellent on every call.

Description of Work
I have used Wellesley Plumbing and Heating for approximately 10 years. They are all around fantastic for plumbing repairs, heating repairs, and air conditioning. They have serviced my gas furnace, installed a gas line connection for a new gas stove, and installed 2 new air conditioners.

07/10/2014

Josh H.

I found these guys on my A/C Systems manufactures website, cross referenced them with Angies List, and gave them a call. They were booked out for a week but told me they would try to fit me in at the end of the day. At 2PM they called and said they would be over in 30 min if that worked. Good people, quick service, fair price. Before they left they gave a few tips on our system as well. I will definitely be using these guys again.

Description of Work
A/C Repair. Replaced part, added coolant.

John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc

Award winning. See BBB for additional phone numbers.

All Drain Service Inc

All Drain Services has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Service, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! We offer emergency and regular maintenance services.

Offers by All Drain Service Inc on Angi
    Drains by James Inc.

Professional Sewer and Drain Cleaning. Check our website for services and pricing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing

Service, repair, installations and maintenance of plumbing, heating & air conditioning equipment.