Dumont Landscape Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2015

216 Concord Road

Wayland, MA 01778

Serving the MetroWest Boston area since 2004. We pride ourselves in providing high quality, professional services at an affordable price. We provide free quotes for all jobs, big and small. References are available upon request. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you make your create your custom landscape design for your yard! Full service landscaping and construction company; referral specials and other discounts available! Additional service area covered: Metro West Boston...

01/05/2018

Sarah T.

I left a message for Dumont that I was DESPERATE for having my driveway plowed. I had set up the plowing for yesterday during the storm with someone else, but that plower did not show up due to a flat tire, nor did he come today or respond to phone calls. I have been snowed in all day and when I reached out to Dumont to rescue me, he did. He came late in the afternoon, plowed heaps of snow in the dark and bitter cold and shoveled in front of the garage. I am most grateful for his rescue and the good job.

Description of Work
Gustavo and his partner came to plow my driveway out with a foot of snow a day after the storm.

Category snow removal

12/13/2017

Mark G.

Excellent quality.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup and a re-visit late in the season just before snow!

Category lawn service

05/01/2017

Joanne S.

The workmanship was fairly poor. I understand that they are not primarily a tiling company but if they didn't really know how to do it, I think they should have turned down the job. Tiles were crooked, and it just looked like an amateur did it.

Description of Work
Tiling in a bath tub surround.

Category ceramic tile

06/28/2015

Steven M.

I found Gustavo through Angies list when looking for a gardener. We just moved to the area and needed the garden cleaned up after he winter. Gustavo was very responsive, worked within our budget and was able to complete a variety of small projects around the house. We have kept him to maintain our garden over the summer and are very happy with his service.

Description of Work
Garden clean up, porch repair, mowing, garden maintenance, painting

Category lawn service,snow removal

03/25/2015

Marie Y.

Cleared a few feet of snow from a 2400 sq foot two story house. He has also done many other things for us and have always been happy with the job done, including stone walls, painting exterior of house and replacing wood as needed. Stone Patio, and walkway, leaf removal and gutter cleaning ! Gustavo does it all with a smile !

Description of Work
removed snow from roof of house

Category gutter cleaning,leaf removal,masonry,tree service,roof snow removal,snow removal,house painters,hardscaping,patios

Thank you for the review ! We always appreciate your business and all of the referrals you have made over the years we have provided services to you!

03/18/2015

Diana A.

He is a very nice person and he wants to make sure that I am satisfied. This the first time I have used them for snow plowing.

Description of Work
He did snow plowing for me this winter.

Category snow removal

Thank you for the review [removed name]! We are happy to have you as a new customer and hope to be able to provide other services in the spring, summer and fall!

ACH Construction Inc

Massachusetts licensed general contractor, specialized in additions and remodeling of kitchen, bathrooms, decks, porches . Additional email - achconstruction@gmail.com.

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc

MS Masonry and Stone Services inc., serve Residential and Commercial property owners in Grand Boston. We are the best choice for brick and stone work and we take pride of our work and have attention to details. We are specialized in Stone Restoration, Historic Building and Waterproofing. We always make sure all of our projects are completely in a timely fashion, within budget and with the quality that our clients deserve.

American Made Masonry LLC

American Made Masonry LLC is a full service masonry company servicing greater Boston and beyond. We are fully licensed and insured and we provide free estimates and follow-up service. We specialize in all types and stages of masonry construction, including stairs, walkways, chimneys, patios, fireplaces, walls, driveways, paving stones, all types of concrete work, and more. We also do all types of general masonry repairs, including repointing, chimney extensions, and waterproofing. Direct contact email americanmademasonry@yahoo.com. Award wining.

Offers by American Made Masonry LLC on Angi